ABC Sydney is out of Silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by chimpanchu, Dec 6, 2010.

1. Savige Silver

Savige Silver New Member

Greenleaves. PM sent

2. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Guys,

Would be nice if you could specify which ABC you are referring to when you say "ABC" - there are TWO companies in Australia called ABC, one in Melbourne and one in Sydney, and they are unrelated entities, separately owned businesses.

Would also be nice if comments on specific staff members (positive or negative) could be left out if you want to comment on your customer experiences.

3. hihosilver

hihosilver New Member

ABC Sydney is what I was referring to.

4. chimpanchu

chimpanchu New Member

You dont have to buy their ABC brand bars. They also sell PAMP which is good all around bars.

5. Mighty Atom

Mighty Atom New Member Silver Stacker

I have to say I had no problems dealing with ABC in Sydney. I only went there once to set up an account as I wanted to purchase some silver but also leave it stored in their vault. For an account obviously I did provide ID.To finalise the transaction I opted to pay cash for the silver rather than credit card which attracts the usual fee. In that case I had to leave there and go to the bank to withdraw the funds and then return to hand it over. Waiting in the queue and the withdrawal transaction at the bank was more bothersome than the wait at ABC. Since then I have dealt with them online and by phone and it has been quite a smooth process.