28-AUG-11 Sydney meet FEEDBACK

Discussion in 'Meetings & Events' started by donkarnash, Aug 28, 2011.

1. donkarnash

donkarnash Member

Hi fellow stackers....

Today I had an apportunity to attend the Sydney meet this afternoon, which was organized by Steve from Aurora Et Luna.

It was wonderful afternoon and good to meet fellow stackers...meet Steve, Sammy, Fishball, Yennus, Slam, midnight mare, Michelle, silverstacker and others...

Steve has a session for me (stacking for dummies) and Chris spoke about Panda's and collecting them.

Steve had an auction too and it was fun...would love to attend every meet...

Steve is a lovely and fantastic person...Many many thanks to Steve for arranging the meeting...

2. Mighty Atom

Mighty Atom New Member Silver Stacker

Yes it was a very good day and bargains, bargains, bargains,. Cheap Tigers ( I swooshed down early and snapped up those 2 x5oz), Panda's, Bars, even a silver Queen mum got auctioned off for a song. All types of rounds and coins were up for grabs and starting bids at $1.00. Auction winners got great buys and many under spot. And where else would you find a vintage, unworn MacDonalds cap which went for a buck...or was it thrown at the audience...I forget now. Anyways, good opportunities for a lot of people. It was a good learning experience too about silver in general (Steve) and the Panda phenonemon (Yennus). Nice to meet up with everyone. I hope I can make the next one. I feel sure it can become a popular monthly event.