2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Eat the rich!!!

Real $ and TreasureHunter like this.
  2. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

This is the madness of the future - kind-of-a social credit c*nt system-based Orwellian communism:

Is this the "new normal"?

I think in some places it's worse already (China).

Bitcoin, Facebook, Google, lockdowns, credit scores, AirBnb, Uber, food made out of insects, fake meatburgers, vaccination certificates, cashless society, "you will own nothing and you will be happy", NFT's are just the beginning...

One day they will turn people into NFT's and people will be traded like objects.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2022
  3. lucky luke

lucky luke Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I was told the same thing at a branch of a major bank as their rationale for not currently doing international money exchanges. Might add though that at this big city branch, there were no longer 6 + teller windows for deposits or withdrawal services and instead only 1 teller window for miscellaneous services.

florincollector54 likes this.
  4. florincollector54

florincollector54 Well-Known Member

This is probably an optimistic view in comparison to what some would like.

5. Real $

Real $ Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm down as long as we can Rob them of their valuables and insult them 1st, mustn't scare them to much but...an unsuspecting blow to back of their head so the meat won't toughen up. No eating bugs for the stackers

sammysilver likes this.
  6. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you are eating store-bought processed food or takeaways then there is a good chance that you are eating bugs already
    as they are discreetly adding it to a lot of products whether you like it or not.

It should come as no surprise as they have been secretly adding parts of aborted baby fetuses as a flavor enhancer to some foods, particularly bevrages
    for decades now.

It's a sick, sick world plantation that we poor slaves are living in.

adze67 and Real $ like this.
  7. Real $

Agreed that the quality of everything including food has been declining for years,cheaper and more unhealthy additives introduced while price increases.Its almost unavoidable now to eat nothing but shit...maybe the bugs will be healthier ;) either way we'll pay more Healthwise and Fiat wise. It is a sick world mate those of us U aren't either intentionally distracted or blissfully ignorant realise this but as yet we are free within the confines of our own minds. They're working on that too but before the implants comes there's already indoctrination and propaganda there's no need for a zombie apocalypse...just talking to some people U see they're already here. Us slaves can only wake up and do whatever we can to protect ourselves and if possible show others different ways too.

adze67 and hardyakkagold like this.
  8. hardyakkagold

Agree with you bro,

The only two escapes from this prison planet are living in a wilderness cave somewhere and gathering/hunting your own food or death.

I am a bit too old for the first option nowadays, but glad that the second escape card is getting closer every day.

Still, I feel so sad for my kids and what they will have to go through.

adze67 and Real $ like this.
  9. Real $

It's a cliche mate, but there's always reasons to be alive and still things to enjoy despite corruption and degradation of so many good aspects of life. We can look to nature and see systems that are still pure take a walk and Enjoy what as yet remains there's also simple pleasures and though harder to find now good people. Feel for the younger generations coming up in a world of insanity turned into normality but as for your own kids it sounds like you would've done and still do the best to teach and prepare them as well as U possibly can they couldn't ask for more and U shouldn't expect more from yourself,This is just my opinion.And if it gets bad it's been pre-established the rich will go first so we'll hunt them 1st

10. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Administrator Staff Member Silver Stacker

That's some whacky reading material you absorb. o_O

Eureka Moments likes this.
  11. hardyakkagold

^^^
    Continue wallowing in your ignorance, I hear it is bliss for the not-too-bright sheeple;)

12. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

If anyone noticed: international travel has become extremely difficult. I've been trying to book a few flights and I remained stunned.

1. far less flights, flight connections and airlines available over long distances
    2. ticket prices are on average 20-30%, sometimes 80% more expensive
    3. countless flights canceled (Lufthansa just erased 1,000 flights a few weeks ago)
    4. airports "jammed" and flight delays
    5. COVID regulations make traveling to some locations too difficult, so you'd rather give up (Indonesia, Thailand, etc.) - some countries will lock you up in quarantine if you produce 2x positive COVID tests at the airport or, they'll send you back

I just hope it gets sorted out in a few months.

Have a nice trip!

Real $ likes this.
  13. mmm....shiney!

A bloke I used to play golf with reckons he can tell the difference between contrails and chemtrails. He was also shit at golf. ;)

14. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How loose is the category of 'rich'? Joe Rogan is rich will you string him up and spill his guts too? Not to mention there are plenty of people on this forum sitting on eye-watering amounts of wealth.
    Are you a communist - What's wrong with having money or being a self-made man? Not meaning to come across as aggressive wit these questions, only that since you're suggesting people are going to die violently I'd like to know what the definitions are...

Real $ likes this.
  15. Real $

True we all have our accepted definitions and tolerances depends on #1 the methods that they've obtained their cash and at who's expense and #2 the availability of food at our disposal. Joe is a weapon he kick my head off my shoulders in one movement ;)

16. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Encourage you to read deeply into communist dictatorships and how they come to power. Most of the time it's in the name of equalising and killing off the rich and educated. Mao is probably the best reading if you like extreme death/destruction themes. Pol Pot too but then I just suggest going to Cambodia and talking to the locals especially those hopping around without limbs. Never ends well when people think they can act as judge jury and executioner.. Besides at that point there is always someone more rabid willing to plunge the knife or bullet into the face of the new power anyway.

Real $ likes this.
  17. Real $

While all this is true, nothing I've said is to be read into as serious in anyway...were talking about a hypothetical situation in an apocalyptic scenario that will most likely never happen. While I'm not either well traveled or highly educated I have seen and know human nature at base, animalistic form people reduced to primal and violent Acts to assert dominance. While I'm not violent U also have to stand up or you'll be the victim,Not verbatim but an old Japanese proverb I believe? "The weak are meat the strong will eat" If it did come to survival situation then we'd do what we have to and More U did the less it would bother U it would simply become part of the new reality. On the topic of eating people it's getting abit weird me mentioning it so much...so I'm going to eat dinner. Thanks for the information

spannermonkey and heartastack like this.
  18. mmm....shiney!

The self-made wealthy are usually in that position because they satisfied the needs of individuals. Ray Kroc is a classic example, the world would have been a poorer place for billions if Kroc hadn't invented the fast food chain.

19. Michael Kay

Michael Kay Active Member

What? US fast food proliferation is a good thing? You are on another planet, mate.

If it wasn't for Ray Kroc the world would be a better place; a healthier place with fewer fat c*nts. The cost to our health systems is stupendous. And look at where we are in the West, with the Body Positvity movement and somehow being obese is considered healthy and if you say anything u get cancelled.

The McDonald's brothers didn't have the business acumen to spread their "food" around the world, and that's a good thing.

Nothing against self-made men, but this example is about the worst you can choose. The guy eas an asshole with no morals, either. Well documented.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2022
    lucky luke likes this.
  20. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

An asshole but a genius at the same time and much smarter than the retards eating his fast food haha.
    Thats better than a dumb asshole anyway.

mmm....shiney! likes this.