2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Absolutely, and 10 years of accepting it's dead is finally coming to a head. Letting it go and moving on seems more fulfilling to me than being obsessed/hysterical with every aspect of the crash. People (people that I know) literally can't talk about anything else. They are victims simply because they can't take their eyes off it to avoid the shock. You can still go for a cunting bushwalk and forget any of this is happening. But more importantly, people need to re-establish their life to ensure they can be productive and add value in the new world. Being a martyr for anything less than this is simply a waste of your life (I accept this is my opinion and other people are finding meaning and life-purpose in their martyrdom - especially the lonely types)

2. hardyakkagold

hardyakkagold Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How is that "some news", when anybody with 2 functioning brain cells rubbing together knows they will merely replace him
    with another Klaus Schwab WEF puppet, to do the bidding for the NWO Rothchild/Rockefeller plantation owners.

What about being a martyr for the pharmaceutical conglomeration by agreeing to be their test guinea pigs for the jab does that count?

3. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Just as a reminder: I started this thread in very late 2019 and called it "2020 Collapse", because I could feel that there is "something in the making". Mainstream media started talking about "economic collapse", "social collapse" and the need to prepare. Back then in late 2019 seemed weird how some assets (among which gold) suddenly spiked and I was asking around to see/understand what could have caused this?

There was nothing literally happening that could have caused such "tectonic movements"... but there was the COVID pandemic actually developing in the background. Biolab-made virus, most probably.

With the start of 2020, we've been jumping from one "crisis" bucket into the other one:
    COVID pandemic >>> supply chain interruptions >>> "you will own nothing and be happy" >>> "don't eat meat, consume insects" >>> Russia-Ukraine war >>> inflation >>> energy crisis >>> food crisis >>> monkeypox >>> COVID 2.0 ??? >>> "asteroid false flag" in the making ???

So, the "collapse" is ongoing. And as unbelievable as it seems, SHTF is actually happening. Can't believe myself.

legbad and Real $ like this.
  4. heartastack

Calculated risk? I've used my 2 functioning brain cells to maintain high functioning and rewarding lifestyle. I keep stacking metals and follow aspects of both sides of politics to help me make sense of both sides. So far, this has been a good choice for me. Being in this position is not easy. I piss off both sides often and anyone who wants to manipulate my way of thinking since over time I've developed an automatic resistance-response to that. Unfortunately I'm non-confrontational so this gets risky with unpredictable strangers such as yourself - some people can't handle alternative ideas and result to aggression, violence and harm. I guess if I were an aggressive type I would already be dead or in jail like my brother (aggressive and dead). Otherwise, relationships are flourishing especially with those who like to bounce ideas around without judgement. I'd estimate 1/100 people are like this and I came to that conclusion based on the amount of people I meet through work, and living in a lot of different places. For the most part, people on this forum represent much more than the 1/100 in nature, which is what I like about the forum. However, I've been bitterly disappointed over the course of the pandemic.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2022
    adze67 and Real $ like this.
  5. heartastack

16th century Portugal was one of/the world's superpower. These days the only thing I know about the country is that Portuguese chicken tastes pretty good.

6. jultorsk

jultorsk Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Coming to a head... sounds ominous. The question is I suppose, is there any chance USA can pull off a 'phoenix revival' or is it too far gone? I mean.. most of West would be less happy with any other world order. Let's all be careful what we wish for, right. Anyhoo will be around the ring-side seats to observe said collapse. Fun and games, guaranteed. :eek:

heartastack likes this.
  7. hardyakkagold

Yes, the SHTF is happening in real-time right in front of our eyes, but alas most who have eyes cant see.

Here are a few recent headlines...

Putin stages nuclear drills with intercontinental missiles capable of hitting Britain after former president warned crisis could lead to 'the end of mankind'

Russia Says It Destroyed Two US-Supplied HIMARS Rocket Systems In Ukraine- That's two down 2 to go.

BOOM! Nordstream One Gas Pipeline Being Shut Down by Russia in 6 Days- Shutdown of Germany and Europe will begin!

Western Europe on SUICIDE WATCH as food, energy collapse gets worse by the day… how many will starve or freeze this coming winter?

World
    Finland "Seizes" Almost 1000 Russian Rail Cars

Finland has seized nearly a thousand Russian freight cars as a result of EU sanctions. On its face, this appears to be outright THEFT.

Supermarkets put security tags on cheese blocks as stores tackle shoplifting amid soaring food costs.

When they put security tags on loaves of bread is when the sheeple will wake up, but it will be too late then!

8. heartastack

Haha! It is... no faith from me in a phoenix revival. Though I don't interpret 'collapse' as 'apocalypse'. Think people use those terms interchangeably. Which is why I like the Portugal example (or even England). The only legacy that remains is something obscure and trivial, maybe even novel. I'm sure Maccas and Coca Cola will still be enjoyed in the century to come. Other than that, mourn any future losses as soon as possible, go through the 5 stages of grief and save your strongest self for when it matters, when everyone else is down, gutted and hog-tied. Then take the loot.

jultorsk likes this.
  9. TreasureHunter

No
    Didn't Boris "Clown" Johnson just "abdicate"?

The most tasteless, immature and worthless prime minister AFTER Tony Blair.

whay likes this.
  10. TreasureHunter

No
    Portugal is better known for its fish. Great grilled sardines and tuna there, in Portugal.

Portugal actually was the first global power (before Spain) in the 15th century. Spain emerged afterwards. And for some reason, Portugal was reduced to a dwarf.

heartastack likes this.
  11. whay

whay Well-Known Member

Bozo seemed to think he is the prime minister of Ukraine!

Real $ likes this.
  12. TreasureHunter

To me it seemed like he thought he was in a circus! He just couldn't find his place.

spannermonkey likes this.
  13. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

dont forget those little custard tarts, lined up in lisboa for hours.....mmm delicious.

14. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Portugal became a naval superpower when it developed a sail that could sail into the wind.

15. hardyakkagold

Thanks for enlightening me Sammy, I thought it became a superpower when it developed fortified Port Wine.

16. whay

whay Well-Known Member

Now he can go to Kyiv and charade with the other clown Z. They are make for each other.

17. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It’s when they left port that they made their mark!

18. TreasureHunter

19. TreasureHunter

Me too. Could barely find a place to stand and eat them. :D

This is why I can't stand tourism. If they start promoting Port Hedland, it will get as many tourists as Machu Picchu.

20. TreasureHunter

Boris has been going, going, going, going, going since his abdication... but still hasn't gone. He will still be in office for too many days to "finish his business" before a "replacement" comes.
    Replacements are usually sub-par. :D But let's see... maybe they find a higher quality clown.