2020 Collapse

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TreasureHunter, Dec 8, 2019.

1. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

if you are Huawei, hoarding chips was necessity, but where is the charger or batteries coming from
    when devices are useless in nuclear explosions

2. JohnnyBravo300

JohnnyBravo300 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Amazon has it.

3. sgbuyer

sgbuyer Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's a good idea, the high speed rails are empty anyway, they were mostly empty even before the pandemic. They can now be used to transport sacks of rice and livestock. :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. alor

but where is the power coming from?

5. sgbuyer

We've had a lot of fires recently, batteries are a hazard. Someone even died in a lift because the battery exploded.

See the electric bike? The rider....rip.

No batteries for me.

[​IMG]

6. alor

these are from their local trains, older ones, very good to trade on the way home
    ducks in yellow bags, to keep them warm lol, no dropings

7. JohnnyBravo300

I dont know about the power. Maybe they have some power in their homes to charge it and plug it in the wall. Those Chinese are crafty.

8. sgbuyer

I told my wife, everything you hear from the neigbhors, you can assume is a lie until proven otherwise.

9. alor

why they import those batteries from China, usually lowest quality? we don't see such indicients in China, as no one would buy those batteries

10. JohnnyBravo300

That train full on animals cracks me up.

We had a couple of baby chicks a few years ago that we were forced to take on a road trip back home to Kansas since they were too tiny.

At a truck stop along the highway we stopped at Burger King for lunch and noticed that people were at our car looking at the baby chicks hopping around.
    A few minutes later they came and asked what kind of beautiful little birds we had in the car and we said they are baby chickens haha. They thought they were looking at some rare breed from overseas and they are just damn chickens hahaha.
    My wife was mad at me for laughing so hard but it was funny.

I never met anyone that hasnt seen a chicken before.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  11. alor

its a market place inside their trains

12. sgbuyer

Farmers actually take HSR. The G-class tickets are cheaper than subway tickets in many countries.

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/display.aspx?tp=9&fs=Shanghai&ts=Nanjing+South&depDate=01/07/2022

us$20-$30 for a G-class ticket today from Shanghai to Nanjing. Shanghai to Nanjing is 300km. Works out to 10 cent per km, cheaper than gasoline if you drive a car.

13. TreasureHunter

TreasureHunter Well-Known Member

Bitcoin and Ethereum, as well as Solana, Litecoin and XRP are still correcting.
    What is not falling lower, just oscillating (or even increasing) is Stellar, RavenCoin, Cardano, BitTorrent, DogeCoin. Interesting.

This was probably ignited by the Kazakhstan energy-internet crisis. But I am not sure if it is just an electricity crisis or, they really banned crypto mining.

Because, before this ignited I read an article about Kazakhstan banning crypto mining. Now I can't find it and most articles are about the power shortage, internet shutdown (God knows what is true).

If they really banned crypto mining, then I think this will be like Mt.Gox's shutdown or like China's countless bans of crypto. If this is the case, Bitcoin and the others will recover. I think.

If this is just a power-electricity crisis (by the way, I find it hard to believe how they could shut down the internet), then the problem will be solved after a while, demand will pick up and cryptos will recover again.

Either way, I think they will recover. But then, again, I am not a crypto guy, anyway... I think gold and silver are the real assets.

14. Millennial Engineer

Millennial Engineer Well-Known Member

15. alor

Escobar: Maidan In Almaty? Oh Yeah, But It's Complicated
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/escobar-maidan-almaty-oh-yeah-its-complicated
    The first source was explicit: the whole Kazakh adventure is being sponsored by MI6 to create a new Maidan right before the Russia/US-NATO talks in Geneva and Brussels next week, to prevent any kind of agreement.
    The second source is more nuanced: the usual suspects are trying to force Russia to back down against the collective West by creating a major distraction in their Eastern front, as part of a rolling strategy of chaos all along Russia’s borders.

The prospect of yet another color revolution inevitably comes to mind: perhaps Turquoise-Yellow – reflecting the colors of the Kazakh national flag. Especially because right on cue, sharp observers found out that the usual suspects – the American embassy – was already “warning” about mass protests as early as in December 16, 2021.

The Chinese-driven New Silk Roads, or BRI, were officially launched by Xi Jinping at Nazarbayev University in September 2013. That happened to swiftly dovetail with the Kazakh concept of Eurasian economic integration, crafted after Nazarbayev’s own government spending project, Nurly Zhol (“Bright Path”), designed to turbo-charge the economy after the 2008-9 financial crisis.

In September 2015, in Beijing, Nazarbayev aligned Nurly Zhol with BRI, de facto propelling Kazakhstan to the heart of the new Eurasian integration order. Geostrategically, the largest landlocked nation on the planet became the prime interplay territory of the Chinese and Russian visions, BRI and the Eurasia Economic Union (EAEU).

He called for the CSTO to intervene to restore order. There will be a military enforced curfew. And Nur-Sultan may even confiscate the assets of US and UK companies which are allegedly sponsoring the protests.

This is how Nikol Pashinyan, chairman of the CSTO Collective Security Council and Prime Minister of Armenia, framed it: Tokayev invoked a “threat to national security” and the “sovereignty” of Kazakhstan, “caused, inter alia, by outside interference.” So the CSTO “decided to send peacekeeping forcesto normalize the situation, “for a limited period of time”.

16. ParanoidAndroid

ParanoidAndroid Well-Known Member

I suspect raven coin is due to the imminent halving. The others i have no idea.

17. sgbuyer

It's funny that the Kazakhs are complaining about high NG prices. But who caused high NG prices? :rolleyes:

18. alor

prices are not high, they just get too used to low prices, it just a pretext for reporting reason
    anyway the revolt had failed, there are >40 odds arms terrorirsts apprehended

Last edited: Jan 7, 2022
  19. alor

20. sgbuyer

Who has the greatest to gain if Russia loses control of Kazakhstan? China. First Afghanistan, now Kazakhstan. There you go! :D