2019 Double Dragon 50,000 Mintage #3 in series

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by barsenault, Apr 8, 2019.

1. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

LPM and APMEX has them.

This beautiful limited mintage Silver coin from the Perth Mint features a Chinese themed design honoring the dragon, a divine mythical creature.
    The coin’s reverse depicts exquisitely detailed representations of a two dragons and a flaming pearl, with a stylized representation of clouds in the background. The design includes The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.

Coin Highlights:

• Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide
    • Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
    • Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in a roll. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a box from the mint.
    • Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date.
    • Reverse: Features a flaming pearl with two dragons artistically curving around the rim of the coin.

Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.

Add this spectacular 2019 Silver Double Dragon coin to your cart today!

In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature embodying power, wealth and good fortune. Dragons are frequently depicted in pursuit of the flaming pearl, a metaphor for wisdom and enlightenment, which is often represented swirling through mist, smoke and shadows.

Struck by The Perth Mint from 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.

Attached Files:

Lord_Dudley likes this.
  2. barsenault

Remember when stuff like the double dragon and lunar dragons would sell out in minutes? Now they can’t give this stuff away. That’s how bad this market is. I think everyone has moved on to cryptos or the Poland mint stuff. Lol. Plus it seems like mints are popping up all over that produce series. Simply astounding. I think maybe 5,000 - 10,000 may be the new sweet spot for BU semi-numi coins...that’s how bad this has become.

3. dragafem

dragafem Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

well year of the dragon was 2012.today is 2019 and dragon is still in the making....what does it tell you?you think collectors over it?

4. barsenault

I’m not sure I follow. My bet is if silver was 25.00 right now, those would have sold out in minutes. And instead of their being 4 people on this forum there would be 50

5. mongrelmaple

mongrelmaple Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I’ve been a stacker less than a year, and even I’ve noticed a considerable drop in activity on the forum. People just aren’t into it at the moment, they’re chasing the next craze. Which I find absurd, now is such a good time to load up!
    I’ll be grabbing a few rolls this week from my local bullion dealer, can’t wait!

Silverdale likes this.
  6. Karoi

Karoi Well-Known Member

I suspect interest will suddenly return with vengeance when the next GFC strikes ;)

Silverdale likes this.
  7. barsenault

yeah, those double dragons were at a good price for a long time. APMEX just started increasing the price.

8. barsenault

9. Ad1

Ad1 Active Member

Ainslie, SwanBullion and Direct coins have them as well. With Ainslie having the most competitive pricing so far