2015 STAR TREK 2 PROOF 1TROY OZ COIN DISPLAY

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Marty Mole, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Marty Mole

Marty Mole New Member

Captain Jonathan Archer display set. one of only 1500 minted at Perth mint.
    Display cabinet lights up. If interested in purchasing please email
    [email protected]

Thanks Marty

2. Silverling

Silverling Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hello Marty and welcome to the forum.

As you are new here, if I were you I would introduce myself to the forum first so people can get to know you and what your interests are and perhaps what area you live in. Please go to this thread if you would like to introduce yourself. https://www.silverstackers.com/forums/index.php?forums/welcome-new-members.7/

The other thing is that we don't do sales here by giving out private email addresses in a public forum. You are better off to conduct the sale here on the forum. This is for your protection as well as the buyers. Once a trade is completed then you can do trader feedback for each other. Trader feedback is very important here.

You have also posted in the wrong in the wrong section of the forum. If you are based in Australia then this is the area you should be posting your sales threads in. https://www.silverstackers.com/forums/index.php?forums/australia-new-zealand-public.30/

We were all new here once. As you have no trader feedback yet, you may be asked to post first to long standing members with several trader feedbacks (like most of us did) and then payment will be made to you as soon as your goods are received.

I hope that all helps, welcome.:)

3. adze67

adze67 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

@mmm....shiney! this has to be a great reply for new members :cool:
    (even if they're possibly/probably spam or maybe even one of our many "robots" o_O)

Robots 01.PNG

swoydaz likes this.