2015 gold pandas - undecided

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by Phiber, Dec 24, 2014.

1. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If the new one has not written in it. 2015 still the first of panda coin without weight and purity since 1982.

I have few set ms70 and 69 early release bought during spot in the drain. Hope this will turn well in many years down the road.

2. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

Does it matter what grading service PGCS or NGC you get? Do you think there will be the stamp of purity, weight, and metal?

3. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Personally, I prefer NGC which is more welcoming in Asia. I think this is same happen for gold panda in USA and Europe.

PCGS tend to be lower price for all recent year gold panda as compare to NGC.

Early release and first release label are charging slight premium as compare to normal label because it is first batch of coin of the manufacturing which has clearly image.

4. Silverpv

Silverpv New Member

If people do not buy, do they make the entire mintage? Many people complained and said they would not buy due to the lack of inscription. I'm hoping the mintage numbers will be lower because of that or is that just wishful thinking again?