2011 Russian St George the Victorious?

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Blockhead, May 14, 2011.

1. MuppetMeat

MuppetMeat New Member

As for buying Russian Silver and Gold Products.....no way...I don't trust them either!! Since Mike Malony exposed the Russian gold coins with rust etc why would anyone trust these products.....I recommend to my Russian clients that they buy their PM via off shore accounts through Gold Money or through funds such as Tocqueville, Sprott Asset Man' in Canada and Hinde Capital in London. Buying bullion here has an 18%tax fee....although it is not hard to drive bullion in over the border here.......but most of my clients would rather hold their bullion outside Russia....not many are bringing it in!!
    I don't buy Russian coins...why bother when you can get Perth Mint stuff straight from the mint....That is what I would do if was living down under now as most in this forum seem to be.......

2. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Cheers - I'm so very glad.

:D

3. xrayspecs

xrayspecs New Member

Ok then...getting back on topic the 2011 St George the Victorious Silver Bullion coin was not released by the CBR. Whether that is because of the price of silver not making it viable, or they had chosen to end the series in 2010 (can't see why they would) I don't know...but in answer to the question originally posed on this thread, there is no 2011 St George silver or gold bullion coins

Back to your xenophobic tirades...

4. Melty

Melty New Member Silver Stacker

this is the thread that lead me to this forum, too bad there will not be any 2011's

however, thanks OP!

I have 2 - 2009's and 2 - 2010's.

5. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

All SOLD! Thx all ;) x