2010 bullion panda guidance in down trend

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by upandaway, Apr 5, 2012.

1. upandaway

upandaway Member

Hi guys,

Considering some more pandas since the silver prices have started a down trend again. Popped back to the dealer I am comfortable using and all 2008/09 are completely gone :( Of the lower mintages (gulp 1.5 million) he only has the 2010 left. They are going for AUS $57 per piece. Do you think this is a good price?

I'm not smitten at all with 2011 or 12 on these galactic mintages ; just trying to find some value really. There are also some P.M. 1/2 ounce dragons at AUS $25. Leaning towards this as a better punt but not sure.

Be interesting to hear if anyone has had anything semi-num. stand out in the last few weeks. Maybe I'm missing something better?

2. shano73

shano73 Member

I would try to hit up Maggie, Yennus, Fishball or Musemellow,

You might be surprised at the prices on here for OMP Panda's? Only downside might be postage to ZOG - where ever that is :)

Im sure these girls/ guys would have some lovely Pandas for you?

or you could grab Silvermonkey's 1995 SHORT TWIG/LARGE DATE PANDA that is on PANDA thread?

3. yennus

yennus Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If ZOG is in Asia i got some pretty good deals at the moment (especially on 2007-2011 pandas). If ZOG is in Australia, the good deals are still available, but may take a few weeks to arrive.

4. musemellow

musemellow Member

2007-2010 pandas are still sold at semi-numi price (below $90/oz).

Maybe look around in this forum for panda deals? I've seen SSers selling these pandas in OMP or MS 69, and most of them are cheaper than feeBay