2009 Kangaroo at Sunset

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Matthew 26:14, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

Just hunting through my coins and have found some 1oz 2009 Kangaroo at Sunset by the RAM. Seems I have 2 sorts. First is the proof coin that comes packaged in a yellow box. Second sort the coin comes in a "fabulous 12" display folder. If I remember correct the display folder version was for outside Australia. Anyway, as I cant see any for sale or sold on feebay in the display folder, curious to see if this presentation gives this a premium above the packaged yellow box type or are they the same or less? Thanks for contributions!

2. trew

trew Active Member Silver Stacker

Are you talking the proof without packaging or the unc version on a card ?

3. Matthew 26:14

Matthew 26:14 New Member

There's 2 types of proof packaging. One is more common and was released in Australia, it has a yellow box, CoA and flip-top coin holder. The other type of packaging for the proof was with the coin in a white folder entitles "Fabulous 12" and was released I think in more limited numbers and mainly overseas. I can see any of the folder versions on feebay but the folder version is here http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Kangaroo...46477?pt=Münzen_Medaillen&hash=item51ae8423cd