$2000 to $500,000 with penny miners.

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by Wy So Lo, Mar 20, 2016.

1. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

I was unaware of that Caput. Did you catch that spike live, wow . No fed hiking?

2. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

So guys Do i chase ARD on monday, as it will spike up , i imagine . how far do i chase. Maybe if i just put in an order at .027 and hope that i am first in line. Anyone have any comments on the 10% jump in some of the miners as a response to a mere 2.7 % jump in prices of gold. Seems primed to explode.

3. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Not a chance this month and so long as the numbers remain poor and inflation doesn't really take off then I can't see the Fed raising rates anytime soon. Janet Yellen gives a speech at 2:30am Tuesday Australian Eastern standard time. If she turns dovish on the back of the jobs numbers, gold could catch another bid higher. Monday should be a good day for the gold miners on the ASX

4. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

5. hussman

hussman Member

heh, nice video. Quite interesting and entertaining.

6. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

GRRR ARD gapped up 15% and i didnt get filled at fridays close price. I have upped my bid to last trade price of .030, hoping to get in at that . I expect it will try to fill the gap but with all the miners showing such a strong start to the day i might have to chase even more. I am looking at Marindi. Has plenty of silver zinc projects.

7. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Marindi are fairly well diluted and without a miracle will struggle to reach our blue sky targets. At least they are cashed up.

8. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

ARD filled at .031c 19700 shares. That stung. i would have been really grinning if i had got in thursday. never mind. I expect that it may fill the gap before it takes off again. Hope for some positive news from company or a spike in silver price.

9. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Its all a big learning curve for me.

10. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Well I bought ARD when it was 0.64 cents and I should have sold half when it hit 0.09 cents but I really thought it would hit 0.12 cents! I really wish I did sell half so I would have got my investment back! I hope that ARD gets higher.

I bought VLA today. It is medical (segway in thread) and I am really thinking it is a good buy, even with the latest spike. I think it will go up in the next few months, esp with the future of the medical trial that is quite positive at present. As soon as I get some money back I will sell half so that I am able to reinvest into other ventures.

Thanks for this great thread. Shiny.

11. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Thanks for looking in Shiny. Good luck with VLA. I have zero experience with med stocks, so i have no suggestions but hope you catch a boomer. I have the exposure that i was looking for in silver prospects, so i probably will not rush in to any more at the moment. I may take some profits on EXU if i see a junior that i think has better prospects but i want to hold at least half for the longer haul. i will put some more money in if i get a cheque that i am waiting for, but i probably should pay some bills with it.

12. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

EXU is 100% up from start. ARD is making me pay for chasing it, down 10%. But i did say that it would likely happen. AZS is somehow forgotten and 20% down from start. But you never know what will be a star until you give them a mic.

13. kramer

kramer Member

Azs just the capital raising holding it back.. Which reminds me i need to free up somw funds to get in deeper on that one.

Psc nice lift today.. Coiled spring ready to pop. Still holding.

14. Gilligan

Gilligan Member

Emx one to watch. Psc def got something going on with the lift today...
    Wondering also whether to jump into BGS during its slowdown.

15. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

I had not seen EMX sounds like a good thing. It is so interesting that the silver component is either totally overlooked or mentioned in passing only, in their general information. to obtain the values you have to look in to drill results. These guys see themselves as zinc and lead miners. I will keep an eye on them because i think they are a company with all the boxes ticked.

16. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

EXU is making the basket look good, more than double what we paid, AZS and ARU are dragging a bit but i expect things to be all positive by tomorrow night. POI on our watchlist is a buy at the moment in my opinion, but i have no spare funds. The big gold and silver miners seem to be rising on falling volumes so i think that is positive.

17. Caput Lupinum

Miners rising on falling volumes is not positive. You want to see miners rise on increasing volume and fall on decreasing volume

18. Wy So Lo

Wy So Lo New Member

Ok Well we have seen the rise on rising volume so we are half way there :) when i see price rise on falling volume, i see strong hands holding.. What is the actual thing happening here. Thanks .

19. Caput Lupinum

It generally means that the share price is in overbought territory and is at risk of a correction

20. hussman

hussman Member

Whats on everyones horizons?