$1mn by 2020: John McAfee will still ‘eat his own d*ck’ if he’s wrong about Bitcoin

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by southerncross, Nov 30, 2017.

1. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

https://www.rt.com/news/411379-john-mcafee-bitcoin-prediction/

He's got some ball's , Hope that's not all he has in a couple of years though.

Argentum likes this.
  2. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

he sure is an interesting person. Crazy, but interesting.

3. dozerz

dozerz Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

This guy just keeps making statements for the attention

Could be right, could be wrong, nobody knows

5. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

He's a bit of a contradiction. Firstly, he supports Bitcoin Cash over Bitcoin so I wonder if he's really talking about BCH rather than BTC.

Secondly he is a crypto miner and he claims he sells the bitcoin as soon as he mines it and he is not a "speculator" yet he is speculating on $1 million Bitcoin? Does he have skin in the game or not? (pun intended) I have great respect for him, but he's a bit of a nutter and I call bullsh*t on him eating his own member when the time comes. No man would do that.

leo25 likes this.
  6. southerncross

I think many in the mainstream media were waiting for a crushing drop that has not occurred.

The higher high's and higher lows seem to be continuing for BTC and the rest of the market over the last 24 hr's, new highs by the end of the year ???

7. heartastack

heartastack Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The chart can't really get more vertical now so maybe the dips will continue getting shorter and it will proceed with its moon-shoot ever more rapidly this really should have been the blow off top but I thought that about 4 times now and it just recovers quicker.

Non-holder btw.

southerncross likes this.
  8. southerncross

It is a bit like the Borg. I myself expected great things, but the exponential growth has been mind blowing.
    The highs have been huge but the lows have been even better, so where does it end ?

I'd love for a dedicated SS Chartist to chime in here, IE : where to next ?

I'm neither educated nor a chartist, but I'm thinking 15-16 K by end of year now based on momentum alone.

Crypto is the new secret amongst Friends and Family, We recently had one ourselves on SS who had never disclosed their dirty little secret even to Family.

Six to twelve months will see a 10% increase, 12-18 months 50% more, 12 months 50% again....

But for you people just getting in, ask all those around you what they know about Crypto coins ? , Blockchain, Crypto wallets, etc.

Then feel blessed you know about it now at this point in time.

Don't waste your opportunity.

9. heartastack

The devil and angel on my shoulders have me 49% feeling the fomo and 'new paradigm' pull, and 51% don't be a sucker (again). If I do wake up a slave to the few bitcoin owners out there then please, be nice to your cattle and build a better world ;)

House and southerncross like this.
  10. heartastack

I guess the big thing that bothers me is that I see coins in the top 50 marketcap where I used to spend time in the slack channels with the developers and community when the coins were only worth a 500k - 2M marketcap and now some of them are in the 100's of millions. Back then they were lounging in the chat rooms talking about smoking pot and how cool they were owning so many coins and not really doing anything. These days with the explosion of activity in crypto these rooms are absolutely closed curtains.

Something needs to break, and someone said earlier Bitcoin might pull away to $500k or so to leave every other coin in the dust.., but I don't think BTC just has to pull away I think there needs to be a complete drain of the shitcoins to their fair value of $0 because what I saw in those chatrooms wouldn't value some of those coins at 1c TOTAL.
    In saying that, one thing that has saved BTC from a blow-off top is that every niche that BTC does not satisfy is (attempted to be) satisfied with a new coin promising new features or dynamics, which is sustaining the growth of BTC as the gateway to innovation for speculators. Again, some of these tweaks are just kids experimenting with the code after doing a copy/paste of the bitcoin code, and somehow that's worth $50M in tokens right now and rising. If the team is good with photoshop and web design they can probably hype the coin up to $200M + with pretty pictures and spam.
    It's like a bike tire.. the speculators are just inflating it but it needs to be at 100psi to roll with a human on it, and overall it might not even be the shape of a wheel yet or they might be blowing air onto a pile of shredded rubber flogged to death already.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    SilverTounge15 likes this.
  11. southerncross

Actually my 4X4 run's on 32-35 PSI, Unless I'm running it in sand depending on the load. Do you own one ?

You were in/on the slack/chan's previous to some/lots of coins going ballistic and never invested or gave anyone here a heads up, ever on any of them ?

Photoshop and Web design is responsible for multiple hundred million dollar new Crypto's now ?

Ummm, Know anything about what blockchain is ? Care to discuss the difference betwen Ethereum and Bitcoin ?, The attributes of Iota or the different aspects that Platform Crypto's offer compared to plain old consumer Crypto's ?

Got any Crypto's by name that you would be willing to share which you have experience with as described above ?

Just wondering...

12. heartastack

I'm here for a drunken ramble not to profess that I KNOW much about much (as eagerly pointed out). I saw something that has an impact on me and I'm sharing it. But I don't feel like ther's much friendliness here at all. I'll let you enjoy your wealth in peace.

13. SilverTounge15

SilverTounge15 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

@ heartstack i know what your saying mate... lol half the cryptos out there are just some young team who made a nice looking website and made some promises but no working product.... Too many coins are like this.... They will weed out slowly early days still....