1987 Billy Meier prophesied events we seeing now in France & the EU

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jan 8, 2015.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

= "In 1993"

It's a shot at the language. Quasi prophetic import implied.

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just for the record.

IS/ISIS/ISIL (the fanatics of Islam) have stuck again in another mass murder attack in France/EU and Meier foretold it all in 1987. Refer to the first page of this thread to see the photos of the copyright proof from my 2004 Meier book. That was before IS/ISIS/ISIL existed btw.

Nice attack: At least 84 dead as truck rams into Bastille Day crowd in terrorist assault in French Riviera city

[​IMG]

"At least 84 people are dead after a truck ploughed into a crowd of late-night revellers celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, in a terrorist attack described as the "worst catastrophe" in the French Riviera's modern history.

The driver was shot dead by police after the truck barrelled down the famed Promenade des Anglais seafront, sending hundreds of terrified people fleeing and leaving bodies strewn in its wake."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-15/nice-truck-attack-loaded-with-grenades-scores-die/7631392

Meier 1987 -

"258. However, the main objective of the aggressors will be to bring all of Europe under their military control, and for that purpose France will be selected to be the headquarters. France will not only be invaded by the aggressors from the outside, but will also be conquered from within as a result of collaborative forces and other forces.

259. This can be envisioned as being the many foreigners of a different religion living in France at that time, and specifically Islam, which will be this force working from within.

260. Once France has fallen, a war to conquer Spain and England will take place..."

"175. And it will be that the fanatics of Islam will rise up against the countries of Europe and all will shake and quiver.

176. Everything in the West will be destroyed; England will be conquered and thrown down to the lowest level of misery.

177. And the fanatics and warriors of Islam will retain their power for a long time.

178. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world..."

If any people are wondering "how do we know Meier is actually talking about IS/ISIS/ISIL there with - "fanatics of Islam" ? Well I posted this in this thread BEFORE that Paris attack that happened last year that killed 130 people -

Warning to all the governments of Europe!
    Prophecies and Predictions by Eduard A. Meier

83.) "And it will be that fanatical Islamists carry out bloody revenge on the distant descendants of the Christians, for their earlier crusades when they accomplish their deadly and destructive acts through irrepressible terror all over the world."

http://theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm

And straight after that LAST Paris attack ISIS claimed they were killing Christians for their distant crusades against Islam just as Meier foretold -

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks across Paris, saying "eight brothers wearing explosive belts and carrying assault rifles" conducted a "blessed attack on Crusader France".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eople-shows-musician-hiding-drums-escape.html

That was the FIRST time ISIS ever mentioned that.

Odds of Meier guessing that ?

3. col0016

col0016 Active Member

I skimmed over your quotes and couldn't see anything about a muslim using a truck to commit mass murder in France on Bastille day.

Could you please bold it so it's easier to see :)

66rounds likes this.
  4. Skyrocket

5. Skyrocket

ISIL claims responsibility for Nice truck attack

Police still don't know how Mohamed Lahouaiej Bouhlel managed to get access to the Promenade des Anglais and plough a rented truck through dozens of people celebrating Bastille day.

And they also don't yet know what inspired the 31 year old Tunisian man to contemplate such an extreme act of hate. Neighbours said he was not outwardly religious nor did he visit a mosque.

In a statement released online on Saturday ISIL claimed responsibility for the attack describing Bouhlal as one of its "soldiers".

"He carried out the operation in response to calls to target nationals of states that are part of the coalition fighting Islamic State, the statement said.

http://www.euronews.com/2016/07/16/...g-bastille-day-celebrations-amaq-news-agency/

6. Skyrocket

This is just the start of the priest killing by IS and get ready for heaps more as foretold by Meier.

ISIS hostage takers kill 84yo priest at French church, reportedly slitting his throat

An 84-year-old priest was killed in an attack during a hostage-taking situation at a church in northern France, near Rouen. ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, carried out by two terrorists who were later killed by police.

Both attackers were killed by police snipers after running out of the church at one point during the standoff, an interior ministry spokesman said.

Police have also officially confirmed the death of one victim, who was "killed with a blade."

https://www.rt.com/news/353311-france-hostage-church-rouvray/

Meier 1987 - "185. Many Catholic clerics, priests, bishops, cardinals and many others will be killed and their blood will flow in streams."

Above can be read at the bottom of this page here. Saves me having to take another photo proof of my 2004 Meier book.
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...d-russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.html

And another reminder that Meier foretold why IS/ISIS/ISIL (fanatics of Islam) are killing Westerners/Christians for -

Warning to all the governments of Europe!
    Prophecies and Predictions by Eduard A. Meier

83.) "And it will be that fanatical Islamists carry out bloody revenge on the distant descendants of the Christians, for their earlier crusades when they accomplish their deadly and destructive acts through irrepressible terror all over the world."

http://theyfly.com/lost/meier.prophecies.1958.htm

And straight after the Paris attack that killed 130 people ISIS claimed they were killing Christians for their distant crusades against Islam just as Meier foretold -

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attacks across Paris, saying "eight brothers wearing explosive belts and carrying assault rifles" conducted a "blessed attack on Crusader France".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eople-shows-musician-hiding-drums-escape.html

I showed proof that Meier said all that before IS/ISIS/ISIL ever existed. How did Meier know all that which is unfolding right before our eyes today?

Super lucky guesser?

7. Mintaka

Mintaka Active Member

Thanks for keeping this thread alive. It is interesting to say the least. Did Meier know much about Islamic doctrine and documented plans by Jihadis and the Muslim Brotherhood to destroy the West's miserable house from within?

Any reading of the texts of Islam should serve as a warning to us, given the demonstrable commitment to killing of both Muslims (hypocrites - the Muslims who aren't doing it right) and unbelievers.

This is not to diminish the prophecies of Meier but to add substance to them based on the sacred texts of Islamic doctrine and the efforts to establish another Caliphate.

It took one and a bit cycles of battery life to read this thread.

8. Skyrocket

Thanks! Glad to hear you found it interesting! :)

It should have taken about half a battery cycle to read through this thread but all the attacks/laughter against Meier and myself took up lots of space/time to read through. :)

I started this thread at the start of last year straight after the Charlie Hebdo attacks and in the end Meier turned out to be right. Everything has unfolded just as he foretold. Mass deaths and terrorist attacks everywhere. Soon there will be a worldwide war against IS just as Meier foretold. Who would have thought that when I first started this thread?

178. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world..."

9. gingham69

gingham69 Member

Keep it going every time there is an attack of some kind Skyrocket but I fear your fingers will start to get sore as times go on! ;)

Yehhhh who would have thought it eh hahahahaha
    Exactly what we've been talking about in the Pauline Hanson thread just some people refuse to accept it even when it's staring them in the face!
    But of course they are free to have their own opinion but I think FREE being the operative word and only a matter of time before we aren't but that time seems to be gathering pretty good pace. So anybody that says anything against Islam must be a racist I've been hearing a lot lately [apparently]..... Or do I just have Islamaphobia!! :rolleyes:
    KEEP IT COMING :)

10. Skyrocket

A while ago I posted this partial Meier contact report below here - http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-915812.html#p915812

Billy Meier: 17,461 IS Terrorist "Sleepers" Now in Europe

Billy: You have told me at our previous meeting on January 6 that you are about to clarify how many al Qaida and IS sleepers have sneaked in with the flow of migrants into Europe.

Ptaah: This evaluation was carried out, in fact the investigation lasted until January 20, but we still continue on with it. We identified 17,461 persons that are directly connected with the IS and the al Qaida terror organization that should be designated as so-called sleepers.

Billy: Then Europe can indeed expect quite some acts of terrorism. But when I spoke and wrote that killers of the terror organizations IS and al Qaida are smuggled into Europe with the flow of migrants then it only earned laughter and the secret services even denied that this was the case.

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/04/20/billy-meier-17461-is-terrorist-sleepers-now-in-europe/

And now this recent article in the Daily Mail (UK) confirms the accuracy of the warnings that Billy Meier published about the 17,461 IS "sleepers" that were already in Europe, by last January 30.

'They want loads of attacks in England, Germany and France at the same time': Former jihadi who travelled to join ISIS in Syria reveals how terrorists sent him back home to be part of wave of European suicide bombers

- Former jihadi Harry Sarfo, 27, lived with ISIS in Syria for over three months
    - He claims extremists are turning recruits from Europe away from Syria
    - Adds they are being told to stay at home to launch fresh wave of attacks
    - Says terror group wants to unleash attacks in England, France and Germany at the same time

[​IMG]
    Former jihadi Harry Sarfo, pictured in an ISIS propaganda video, said bombing campaigns in Syria will only cause more people to join the terror group

A former ISIS jihadi has revealed that the terror group sent him away from Syria and back home to Germany telling him they wanted him to be part of a wave of attacks across Europe.

German-born Harry Sarfo, who grew up in the UK, spent four days straight driving to Syria to join the extremists before spending three months with them in their Raqqa stronghold.

However, he was arrested when he left the caliphate and tried to return to Europe.

Now in an interview with the New York Times from his prison cell, where is being held before standing trial over terror charges, Sarfo has revealed how ISIS do not want Europeans to travel to Syria anymore.

He told the newspaper that a commander within the terror group told him what they really wanted them to do was return to Europe to unleash a fresh wave of attacks.

Sarfo explained: 'He was speaking openly about the situation, saying that they have loads of people living in European countries and waiting for commands to attack the European people.

'And that was before the Brussels attacks, before the Paris attacks.

'They said, "Would you mind to go back to Germany, because that's what we need at the moment."' And they always said they wanted to have something that is occurring in the same time: They want to have loads of attacks at the same time in England and Germany and France.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...l?login&param_code=AQBXA2jvSmPq6Afz6gq1YAtQZl

11. Tactile

Tactile New Member

Man, this is the most entertaining thread on any forum Ive ever been on!

12. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

Have you figured out yet that "he " is on fact a middle aged (generous) woman?
    And SHE revealed this on the site so please do not try to say i am pushing private information.

13. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Active Member Silver Stacker

24 pages of stupid lol

66rounds likes this.
  14. l***g

l***g Active Member Silver Stacker

But that’s not what “while” means.

I expect my prophets to be 100% correct otherwise they ain’t prophets.

66rounds likes this.
  15. Skyrocket

As I already told you in the other thread, that part of the prophecy hasn't come to pass yet but it is only a matter of time before it does with certainty, and when it does I will remind you it has if you like.

16. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

well were almost in 2020 and the USA has not broken up

17. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Hasn't he got the "get out of contradictions" card.?

Where the "warning" of the prophet was heeded by the people and so we were all saved from the said dire event (ie. the "prophecy")

66rounds likes this.
  18. Skyrocket

You posted in the wrong Meier thread. Here is the right thread in relation to your question -

https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...into-5-territories-due-to-2-civil-wars.63549/

Also, it was foretold to happen just after 2020 as you can see below from first page of that thread. And the only reason I did not put "AFTER" in the title of the thread is because it would not fit. It can still happen in 2020 though. Also, keep in mind that I posted that thread in May 2015 which was way before Trump was on the scene and then everything changed into the direction of the divided states of America.
    Nothing in the U.S. has changed for the better so the coming 2 civil wars and subsequent breakup of the U.S. is assured now.

----------------------------------------------

Contact Report 544, September 1st, 2012

Billy:

"When I consider that which you already confided to me during my Great Trip in 1975, that, according to your probability calculations, the superpower USA could come to an end after 2020, if nothing in this country changes for the better by then, and if those who are the USA's allies continue to dissociate from that country, or even become open enemies of that country, then could Obama perhaps be the crucial point so that this can indeed still be prevented?"

Ptaah:

"That could be so, but also to consider is that which the Obama followers will do next and which internal and external policies they pursue, because this will also determine that which will happen after 2020.......................... ........................

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
  19. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You don't need knowledge of temporal mechanics or advanced technology to see the United States of America will enter a Second Civil War before 2030.

Instead of comparing it to the First Civil War 1861-65, compare it to:
    • The Break-up of Yugoslavia, and the subsequent Yugoslav Wars, 1989-2000(?)
    • Rwandan Genocide, and the subsequent civil wars across sub-Sahara, 1994-2004(?)
    The factors in common are clear between these two sequences and the future of the United States will be clear to those who see them.

20. Skyrocket

Now you don't but who would have guessed that four decades ago when Meier first published that in 1987? And if people don't believe he published that in 1987 then there is the ironclad copyright proof in 2004 from Meier's book if any care to look at the first page in the thread, but not this thread here but this one - https://www.silverstackers.com/foru...into-5-territories-due-to-2-civil-wars.63549/