1987 Billy Meier prophesied events we seeing now in France & the EU

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jan 8, 2015.

1. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

^^^^^^^
    yes, that's amazing ....... very much so, "could be"

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You don't know him, and how would you like being stalked by someone. That is what I mainly whinging about.

Also, look at one of those European prophets(?) that Mahigitam is saying Meier plagiarized prophecies from, the so called prophet Baba Vanga. Look at the nonsense she prophecized -

"From 4302 to 4674 the concepts of evil and hatred have been eliminated, humans are immortal and have assimilated with aliens.

The 340 billion people scattered throughout the universe can talk to God. Which is nice."

Yes one day we will be able to talk with the imaginary god in the sky. No proof whatsoever a god exists. Why doesn't Mahigitam want to talk about that? But here he expects us to believe that Meier is getting all his prophecies from many other sources. If Meier or someone was doing that they would have to have a large body of erroneous prophecies they got wrong as one would expect there to be if someone was merely guessing or stealing them from many others. Unfortunately for Mahigitam as well as other Meier skeptics, there is NO body of erroneous prophecies in Meier's prophecies. How come Mahigitam doesn't want to talk about that? He likes to think that Meier is a super lucky guesser getting his prophecies from many other sources. Does that add up? Can anyone here see what I am getting at there?

4. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

What a coincidence, in the Middle East there was also a visionary named Bin Meier and I was lucky enough to obtain a copy of the remarkable prophecies,.

Page 11.
    153: Under the guise of Christianity they will come for the treasures beneath the sand. Under the banner of freedom they will destroy.
    154: Beneath a veil of lies they will conquer and occupy.
    155: Like a cancer destroying from within, the price to pay will be death, death and more death. The hordes will flee their desolate homes only to be repelled.
    156: And it will come to pass that the red devil will thwart the white devil when the prize lay within arms length.
    157: So much hate. So little compassion. Souls are sold for a low price.
    158: Death for death, hate for hate, like a wheel it will turn. All are blinded.
    159: As the winnowing winds cause the husks to separate from the grain, so to will the white hordes be scattered by the storm of debt.
    160: To a broken land they will all return. Economies destroyed. One by force, one by debt and both by greed.
    161: The fire of rebellion will engulf the world.

5. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

I have stated many times before and again stating now. As Skyrocket deduced, there should be a bunch of ERRONEOUS PROPHECIES in Meier's collection, which is exactly what we have discovered. We even have found enormous evidence indicating deliberate manipulation of prophetic texts, in simple terms, a fraud.
    http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/#Conclusions

A small excerpt from the above CONCLUSIONS section:

"The above set of patterns (http://www.billymeieruforesearch.co...e-of-billy-meiers-prophecies-and-predictions/) forces us to draw the inescapable conclusion that Meier has simply copied information either identical or proximate (to avoid suspicion) to the original material from his vast personal library containing several hundreds of books, popular and science magazines, encyclopedias, newspapers, TV programmes, etc. And also the presence of a large body of erroneous and pseudo-scientific information in Meier's literature logically rules out the presence of extraterrestrials, who are supposedly thousands of years ahead of us in science and technology and have been conveying prophecies and predictions to Meier. This body of information rather categorically points to his woeful ignorance and poor discerning skills as a result of which, he was unable to distinguish facts from fiction, reliable vs unreliable sources and new vs obsolete scientific findings. This for the most part could be due to his lack of formal education which Meier discontinued after his 6th grade."

6. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

I wish one of Meier's prophecies was that this thread would spontaneously combust in a poof of e-smoke.

7. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

You mean puff don't you?

This is 2016 you know....

Shiny.

8. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

God ... alien ... same difference ...

9. Skyrocket

People here should thoroughly check out what Mahigitam is using to try to debunk the case.

10. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Active Member

11. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

News on a new paper:

12. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

.... and the remnant survivors have tales of ancient civilisations that had technology that killed their civilisation, a million gods that flew in golden chariots, vengeance wreaked by a jealous god who burned all in hellfire, etc etc.

13. Skyrocket

Billy Meier: 17,461 IS Terrorist "Sleepers" Now in Europe

Billy: You have told me at our previous meeting on January 6 that you are about to clarify how many al Qaida and IS sleepers have sneaked in with the flow of migrants into Europe.

Ptaah: This evaluation was carried out, in fact the investigation lasted until January 20, but we still continue on with it. We identified 17,461 persons that are directly connected with the IS and the al Qaida terror organization that should be designated as so-called sleepers.

Billy: Then Europe can indeed expect quite some acts of terrorism. But when I spoke and wrote that killers of the terror organizations IS and al Qaida are smuggled into Europe with the flow of migrants then it only earned laughter and the secret services even denied that this was the case.

http://theyflyblog.com/2016/04/20/billy-meier-17461-is-terrorist-sleepers-now-in-europe/

14. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Billy: You have told me at our previous meeting on January 6 that you are about to clarify how many bullshit posts have sneaked on to Silver Stackers with the flow of relevant posts.

Ptaah: This evaluation was carried out . We identified 17,461 complete crap posts that are directly connected with S...... and buddies.

Billy: Then Stackers can indeed expect some good laughs. But when I spoke and wrote that the total crap posts are appearing, it only earned laughter from the moderators and Gold Pelican even denied this was the case.

15. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I'm an alien.

Retarded cult sh*te still on the menu I see.

16. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I predict billy meier will die and aliens will not save him.

I predict his followers will die.

Then they will probably go to hell for voluntarily subscribing to an organisation that advocates forced sterilisation and abortion for anyone who has a child without the cults consent.

There the devil will poke them in the rectum or all eternity while billy Meier revists his glorious past as a jailed deserter from the foreign legion whos ex wife says he made the ufo sh*te up .

Nazis from space.

Off you pop to the mandatory daily 'meditation' skyrocket.

18. Skyrocket

Why this insane decision to allow millions of these young trouble making Islamic refugees/migrants in unvetted into EU and also US?

In 1958, Billy Meier published and circulated a letter, worldwide, that forewarned of the then not yet existent European Union (EU) and its ultimate goal along with the US of bio-chipping and enslaving every human being on Earth.

Meier's 1958 letter he sent to all governments of Europe and elsewhere too.

Warning to all the governments of Europe!

40.) And it will be that even before the time of the Third Millennium, and indeed in 1993, a political and commercial European dictator will arise that will be called the "European Union" and, in evil, will carry the number 666, as through this the citizens of all member countries will finally be brought under total control through biometric data in identification devices and in the form of small data chips in the head or body inserted in a "biometric identification system" that would be overseen and controlled through a "central data bank" whereby finally the whereabouts of every human can be exactly determined to the meter. First the USA and later the European Union will introduce this modern human enslavement, thereafter, then other countries will also follow, all preceding the Swiss, whereby, through this process, the personal and national citizens' human rights will be drastically trimmed, which fundamentally will be originally already planned at the construction of the European Union, whereby the citizen is finally deemed fully incapable of managing his own affairs, and should be governed only by the authorities, without having a right to a say regarding certain government things and decisions.

http://www.theyfly.com/1958-warning-all-governments-europe-prophecies-and-predictions

19. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8WmvMCTW_g[/youtube]

20. Skyrocket

^ Are you suggesting Meier is a crazy prophet?

Do you remember what you once told me if one of Meier's prophecies (2020 USA breaks up into 5 separate territories after 2 civil wars) comes true? You will go out and buy Meier's book. I think I still got that promise in my backlog of pms. :)