1987 Billy Meier prophesied events we seeing now in France & the EU

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jan 8, 2015.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well if Russia attacks Scandinavia that will be far enough out of the square for me to get his book. Til then my jury is out.

2. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

looks like Esau is trying to get Ismael VS Israel (Jacob) to kill each other

Israel (Love) VS Esau (Hated)

it is very odd when we conclude that IS the tool of the fake Joos (the real Essau the hated one and destined for the holocaust / a Jewish sacrificial offering which was burnt completely on an altar/ or slaughter on a mass scale by nuclear fire)

There is identity thief somehere :|

guess it who would set up a Hate crime? well the hated one. :lol:

3. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Russia and some of it's allies are the only ones that really want to do something to stop/squash IS/ISIS/ISIL. Unfortunately our side does not as we recently learned after Russia started bombing ISIS in Syria.

Love may be the end answer but love will not remove all these power hungry megalomaniacs from power that control us all. And praying for strength during these times of trials as you suggested Jesus said there is not the answer either. All the prayers in the world won't change/help us. We have to find the strength ourselves to change our situation with our corrupt powers ourselves. The help we need to get out of this mess is not going to come to us from the top down but vise versa. Not only that but many people need to be awakened from their sheep brainwashing. Many other things too. It's not going to be easy but very hard and will likely not happen in any of our lifetimes. :(

4. Skyrocket

Locked!

I'll hold you to that now and if it happens I'll demand to see the photo proof that you bought Meier's book that I got. ;)

5. Skyrocket

Btw JulieW,

Did you recall me posting this last year in my other Meier thread? ;)

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...d-russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.html

6. JulieW

Let's see if the storm arrives first.

In the words of someone I do believe:

Don't follow leaders. Watch the parking meters.

7. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Sorry JulieW but I am a bit slow sometimes. What does that mean?

Shiny.

8. FullMetalFever

FullMetalFever New Member

Completely agree .... sheep mentality is a huge problem.

And if - like sheep - we wait to be led by the sheppards (elected leaders, not deity of choice), then we can expect to end up like all the other sheep, either fleeced or slaughtered (probably Halal style).

Unfortunately (in my opinion) the people have let it go on too long, to a day and age where TPTB are too powerful and controlling. There has never been greater disparity in the capabilities of the military versus the citizens, propaganda (sorry news) is more easily and widely distributed and barely anyone ever questions it, massive surveillance programs implemented by the state on all levels and political systems that have become so convoluted, with narrow-minded participation by the public that the only hope of change is who's shit-eating grin we see on the idiot box.

So yeah .... I hold little hope of my fellow humans ever breaking the shackles. Any true revolt will be accompanied by the downfall of society as we know it - which may result in our freedom but also likely send us back to the rubbing sticks together for fire stage of the evolutionary scale.

9. Skyrocket

^ It will be even harder for people to break the shackles if they bio chip everyone.

As I said earlier I wouldn't be surprised if our powers deliberately engineered this social unrest by letting in all those Islamic refugees/migrants and ISIS members knowing the mayhem/deaths they bring could be used to force bio-chipping on everyone as Meier prophecized decades ago. However Meier did not say how they were going to force bio chipping on people. I think it could be this.

10. FullMetalFever

FullMetalFever New Member

Surely this provides the perfect pretext.

11. Skyrocket

Yep.

Problem
    Reaction
    Solution

Time will tell if this was to bio chip everyone.

12. JulieW

Perhaps a bit obscure sorry Shiny.

It's a quote from 'Subterranean Homesick Blues' by Bob Dylan
    (http://bobdylan.com/songs/subterranean-homesick-blues/)

My version reads:

Don't follow leaders: because to do so you must sacrifice your own viewpoint and self-initiative, you also may find that a leader will lead you to a place you don't want to be.

Watch the parking meters: Because apart from the cost that you must pay if you stay still, you must remain aware of the meter ticking over so that you don't end up paying a lot more than you expected, or intended, to pay.

Another line in the song is often quoted and is apparently quoted a lot by judges in summations:

Dylan has often been described as a prophet (he furiously denies the charge) and a mystic. His poetry and writing, in my mind, exhibit true genius and as a collection of aphorisms to help you through life, one could do worse I'd think.

That's my excuse anyway.

My current favourite song is 'Mississippi'

13. Skyrocket

RT news, video report in link below too -

14. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

@Skyrocket

Feel free to go through my article where Meier is exposed for plagiarizing prophecies and predictions of several European prophets who have apparently published the, several years or decades before Meier did. This debunking also includes several prophecies which you have been claiming to be made by Meier first.
    http://www.billymeieruforesearch.co...er-plagiarize-his-prophecies-and-predictions/

Following is CONCLUSION part of the article:

"Just think of all the things or events a genuine prophet/seer (if existed in the first place) could prophecize about. But here we have Meier, a self-proclaimed prophet for the entire Universe a Universal prophet who just so happens to prophecize many if not most of the events that have already been written down by other earlier prophets/seers years or decades before Meier did.

Are we to really believe that this is just another instance of a weird cosmic coincidence, one among the many (ex: space pictures, "Wedding cake" UFO, Might of the Thoughts, etc.) in the Meier case? In addition to this oddity, that is very characteristic of the Meier case, we have extensively documented evidence that conclusively proves that most if not all of Meier's so-called fulfilled prophecies and predictions to be either backdated or content fabricated.

All of the above evidence, forces us to draw the inescapable conclusion that Meier simply plagiarized the purported prophecies and predictions belonging not only to the several European prophets Saint Malachy (1095-1148), Alois Irlmaier (1894-1959), Anton Johansson (1858-1929) and Baba Vanga (1911-1996), but also the supposedly deciphered cryptic prophecies of Nostradamus published by the Nostradamus-researcher, Manfred Dimde (1941- ). This, of course, fits very well into Meier's modus operandi, which includes plagiarizing famous illustrations, space images from documentaries and movies, philosophies, latest popular scientific theories, etc.

We will appreciate it if any of you readers would contact us when you find any more similarities of Meier's prophecies and predictions with those of other prophets or seers, that we may have missed. A good place to start is here Prophecy : A History of the Future."

15. Skyrocket

Mahigitam, still following me around I see?

Don't waste your time asking me to go to your Meier skeptic website to check something out because I looked at it few times before and found many of the things you claim about Meier are not true. You hang onto anything you can find on the web to dispute Meier did not say something first, even if someone is speculating something might happen. Many times other peoples prophecies your using to debunk are not even close to the detail Meier given, let alone are what you say they are. Many other things you do shifty too to suit your agenda against Meier. You might fool others here but not me. I know how you work. That's why you come here to try to debunk Meier and not at Figu forum where you know everyone will see through your crap.

So what your suggesting here is that Meier got all these prophecies from all these other sources and compiled them together as his own. If Meier did that how would he know which ones were going to be true and which ones were not? That would take a prophet there to do that wouldn't it? But it is all BS anyway because Meier's prophecies are his own and it is clear to see because his are so detailed and not vague as hell like Nostradamus and others are.

I urge people here to look at my number #437 on this other page of my Meier thread here to see how Mahigitam works. He just posts crap claiming someone else prophecized something first and then when I challenged him to show the proof he does not respond. He just posts junk/anything and hopes it sticks to fit his agenda to discredit Meier.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...s-we-seeing-now-in-france-the-eu-page-18.html

I waited for his response and asked him twice to show proof to back up his claims but he never did.

16. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The world is too politically correct to listen to Meier. Its easier and safer to jump on the bandwagon and fling poo like a bunch of monkeys than to accept that he is stating facts.

17. Skyrocket

SP, that's right just like Mahigitam who just flings poo and hope it sticks and hopes no one bothers to actually check out what he is posting to see if it is true or stacks up. That is basically the same crap he posted before saying others foretold it first but when I challenged him to post those other prophecies along side Meier's so we can compare them, he didn't.

But Mahigitam is also on an agenda to discredit the Meier case and he resorts to doing all sorts of shifty things like twisting things around and making things up to suit that agenda he is on. He is also on an agenda to stalk me here after he found out that I was posting here, and now he only comes here to use the search engine (searches Meier) to see if I posted anything new about Meier so he can jump on me. That is all he comes here for. I really don't know why he does this to me for. I don't recall ever saying anything mean to him on Meier's forum to warrant him following me here on this agenda to stalk me here with false Meier crap. Nice guy!
    I'm a stacker and I belong at this forum and he don't belong here because he doesn't stack or is even interested in PMs. I hope other can see all this.

18. raven

raven Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SP, you're such a stirrer !
    :)

19. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Huh? why are you taking this personally?
    He thinks Meier is a numpty from what I read....it is hardly his fault you believe in a numpty.
    I see his posts as an attempted balance to your ravings.
    He is stating his findings and you are stating the drivel you read.
    If you expect us to tolerate your posts I think you should have the courtesy to tolerate his.

20. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker