1987 Billy Meier prophesied events we seeing now in France & the EU

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jan 8, 2015.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It is so obvious that the global military elite have an agenda for the Middle East that is dependent on an old, one-armed man living on a hill in Switzerland?

Well, I'm convinced :p

2. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

Ahhh Switzerland ... the land of money laundering ... and the funding of terrorism .... its soooo good to be a "neutral" country ... win ... lose... or draw ...

3. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I musn't be able to read because I thought it wasnt about the money :rolleyes:

4. systematic

It takes money to fight wars ...

5. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

6. systematic

Is there a point to your post Skyrocket ... or just obscuring the issues ....

7. Skyrocket

Yes, it was directed to Mahigitam and not you.

8. systematic

It seems clear from the hateful nature of your posts on the refugee crisis that being a brainwashed Billy Meier believer shows the CIA or other military intelligence did a great job on their disinfo campaign ... they need people like that in the public domain ... it serves their purpose very well ...

9. systematic

I dont know him and nor does it matter ... there is a crisis in the ME and the military thrive on it ...

10. mmm....shiney!

mmm....shiney! Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

SP, I see you are experiencing the joys of trying to have a rational debate with systematic. Yep, sometimes you can only scratch your head and wonder.

11. Skyrocket

On the previous page the link you got this info from below to dispute me is from Mahigitam's Meier website. (And Mahigitam is here at this forum because he followed me here.)

12. systematic

Join the Scientologists ... they could really use a guy like you ...

13. systematic

It is important to be able to separate the issues ... as far as Meier goes the money is not the issue ... as far as sponsoring war in the middle east, money is vital ... it takes some intellect but it can be understood ... SP is not silly ... he can work it out ... although i can understand it may be a stretch for you ...

14. Skyrocket

Islamic State claims responsibility for Brussels attack that killed dozens

BRUSSELS The Islamic State claimed responsibility for brutal attacks that brought blood and chaos to this capital city's airport and downtown metro station Tuesday, killing dozens of people, wounding more than 150 and heightening terror alerts around the world.

As of Tuesday evening, the death toll was 34, the Associated Press said a Belgian security official indicated.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/03/22/explosions-rock-brussels-airport/82107254/

Just to reflect on what Meier foretold again about this in 1987. (I already shown hard copyright proof with photos from my 2004 Meier book that Meier said this. Can be seen in first post of this thread)

And a reminder from early last year when Meier made clear the magnitude of what will happen, with certainty, unless the world comes together to stop the ISIS. Forward to the 3 min mark -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ce5dFaSa0[/youtube]

P.S. Don't be surprised if this terrible attack is used to justify the implementation of what Meier also warned about in 1958, i.e. the bio-chipping of everyone by the EU which Brussels plays a major role in and the US.

15. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Why didn't you tell us Monday before it happened?

16. Skyrocket

I did better then that. I told you this was all coming January last year when I started this thread. And it won't just be Europe that will experience these terrorist attacks/war with IS but us too -

"178. However, not only Europe will be affected but ultimately all the countries and peoples of the Earth, as the great horror expands to a war that will encompass the entire world..."

17. Skyrocket

sammysilver, remember I posted this thread straight after the Charlie Hebdo attack happened and look at everything that has happened since then, precisely as Meier foretold, he even gave the reason why IS are killing Christians for which was for their distant crusades against Islam.

Odds?

18. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What's his view on Russia in this century. Fatima says Russia will save the world.

19. Skyrocket

The future is not set in stone so it depends what happens. If things escalate with the EU/US continuing to provoke Russia then Russia's response will not be good for world. If it escalates, then you can read what Meier foretold that Russia will do in link below. Russia will be out for expansion and conquer many countries. Many deaths and much evil. No different then the US. Down the bottom of this other Meier thread, I posted Meier's entire Henoch Prophecies.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...d-russia-will-attack-conquer-iran-turkey.html

Russia is the lesser evil of the two military superpowers. Unfortunately it has been needed as a counter balance to America. Without Russia the US would have surely run completely unabated in it's quest for world domination and would have got it by now.

But Meier foretold if everything goes right then one day in the not too distant future (no date given) Russia will do something good for world peace. Obviously not under Putin or probably the next Russian President. I think it will be within 100 years that this will happen though.

20. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Skyrocket, let me put all the prophesies into the "you are absolutely right" basket.

The big question is, "What is the solution?"

For me, Christ said that in the last days there WILL BE wars and rumours of wars. my emphasis.

It doesn't matter to me about who the aggressor is or who the victim is. Whether it be Cambodia, Vietnam, Fiji or even Europe. Violence is all the same.

The only solution is love. The only way ahead that follows the teachings and examples of Jesus of Nazareth which is to show love by example and to show grace and to pray for stength during times of trials.

For me, i am not going to feed hate. I am not buying into the "them" and "us" debate. We are all sheep who have lost our way, each of us turned to his/her own way.".

Love IS the answer.

Shiny.