1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's not a personal attack but is the truth. Mahigitam has an agenda to discredit the Meier case and even if he knew it was not hoax he would NOT say so because he profits from his Meier skeptic website.

Mahigitam, is a low act. He had his golden opportunity to debate Michael Horn on the show and he turned it down because he knew he would lose the debate with what his got against the case. I offered MH's challenge to him via this forum and he chickened out. It's here in this very thread on page 5 - http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-838662.html#p838662
    If Mahigitam really thought he had something to prove the Meier case is a hoax he would have accepted MH's challenge to debate him on the show but Mahigitam chickened out with a flimsy excuse. Instead the only show Mahigitam will appear on is one where the host of the show is a Meier skeptic and where there is no one there (like MH) to debate/question him on anything he says against the validity of the case. That says it all about Mahigitam! He ran away from MH because he knew he would badly lose the debate just like the "father" of UFOlogy Stanton Friedman did against him here -

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-854621.html#p854621

^ MH walked all over the UFO legend -

[​IMG]

2. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Why "advanced space aliens" are a bunch of arseholes and the cultish "believers" are irrational dupes wasting their time propagating illogical and inconsistent crap. Or, why critical thinking crushes stupidity every time.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1Xj2YtQzqg[/youtube]

3. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

I was trying to avoid responding to all this as it is making silver stackers one of the top searches in google,BUT i have to add that the link to the Huffington Post article was NOT BRING MEIER MAINSTREAM as it was a contributor article or BLOG so nothing special there.
    In fact here is the disclaimer attached to such blogs straight from the Huffington Post: "This post is hosted on the Huffington Post's Contributor platform. Contributors control their own work and post freely to our site. If you need to flag this entry as abusive, send us an email."

EDIT: I am still not sure what your motives are skyrocket but i am convinced there is a motive other than you genuinely believing in him.
    You seem like a smart lady and i simply do not believe that YOU BELIEVE with all of his stuff so easily debunked.
    I will find the reason and post it as soon as i do so we can stop silverstackers from remaining in the top google searches for Meiers.

4. Old Codger

Old Codger Active Member Silver Stacker

Will start believing flying saucers and aliens when someone can tell me where they come from.

OC

5. Gullintanni

OMG this is so funny.
    so this guy "Billy" Eduard Albert Meier or BEAM also tells us that these awesome alien ships are called "BEAM ships"
    OMG i just about wet my pants when i got shown this .
    LOL.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

From long ago, and a galaxy far, far away.

7. Gullintanni

So here we have it a text that is apparently 8000 years old.
    If you want the enlish translation scroll down.
    I kid you not ,it turns out old Billy is not just a contact but in fact a "profit" in the same line as Muhammad.
    [​IMG]
    Translation:"It has been said in the prophetic sentence of the herald Henoch: He in his mission as prophet will be (live) again in repeated lives in multiple reincarnations as most important herald of the teachings of the spirit, as they are given in the laws of creation, and brought and announced to the Earth human on Terra by the guardian angels from the stars of Lyra and Vega. The herald Henoch says: I am the herald of truth, and in this mission I will be (live) again in important times by the names: Elia, Jesaia, Jeremia, Jmmanuel, Muhammed, Billy, (and) so I will serve the human beings as a prophet among seven times, before the change for the compliance with the laws and commandments of creation will take place in their thinking (convictions). So I will be (live) in reincarnation in the new time when space will be conquered, and when the guardian angels from foreign stars will appear once again. My reincarnation in that time will be as Billy and with the name Eduard Meier, and I will dwell in a land of peace in the North, which will be called Schweiz (Switzerland). The human being then may listen to my voice, so he may be led into the light of the teaching of the spirit."

8. Skyrocket

Gullintanni, that's the third time you called me a female when I am a male. I don't know why you think I am a female? Everyone here knows I am a male except you. Try looking at the feedbacks in my trades and you will see what gender I am. I have even posted photos of myself on forum too - http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-856565.html#p856565

That's the third time you said that about google searches and SS and making out like it brings this forum into a bad light. I googled Billy Meier and it came up on the 7th page. Is that your "top" google search? Also, if people google Billy Meier do you think they are going to come here to research him or elsewhere?

Stackers in general are a weary untrustworthy lot. Many stack to prepare for financial and SHTF situations. Billy Meier is not just about UFOs but about prophecies of wars, financial and SHTF times ahead. There is a connection there with the mindset of many stackers. Also, in my Meier threads I post about "current world affairs" which is in line with the section of this forum. If you don't like reading my Meier threads, then don't.

9. Old Codger

No problem accepting that aliens probably, almost certainly, exist, but even at the speed of light it would take many years to get here and back.

JMNHO

OC

10. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's all that time folding stuff O.C. Wormholes and such.

11. Gullintanni

Dearest skyrocket, i refer to you as female because i BELIEVE that to be the case.
    I have photo's that you have posted on this site that have led me to this BELIEF.
    You of all people should be able to understand the power of the photograph?
    Are you trying to tell us that only men are capable of spouting the racist intolerant rhetoric that you post re:immigrants?
    Are you trying to tell us that only men are capable of believing that a one armed man from Switzerland speaks to aliens?
    I have to say no matter what you say i am going to rely on the PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE that i have on hand and i will not be swayed .
    You of all people should be able to understand my view on this?
    We have gone to far now, even if you were to post a picture of a man and claimed it to be of you I WOULD KNOW THAT SOMEONE HAD MANIPULATED IT OR YOU TO TRY AND TRICK ME.

12. Old Codger

"Personal attacks never help an argument."

(mass)Debaters 'on the left' live by it! Response #1 in all subjects. The weaker the case the more they do it.

OC

13. Phil_Stacker

Phil_Stacker New Member

In school we had debates and if at any point a comment was made about the other side (i.e. personal attack) the team was automatically declared the loser. The logic was, if you have to attack the person you have already lost the debate.

This was drummed into me and I still believe it. As soon as a politician, person on social media or forum says anything about the person or their views, they are only doing so because they have lost the debate and have to attack the person.

I think that if alien life does exist they would be monitoring the growing "human threat". I just REALLY hope that they aren't after my silver and gold!

I also hope they don't judge us by our posts or actions.

So I do think the views are very improbable, and those that hold them as a core believe are very easily discredited. I just don't think they should be insulting for having different core believes to me if those beliefs don't directly impact me.

14. jnkmbx

jnkmbx Active Member

Skyrocket is a pretty cool guy :D

While some of you guys might dis him, he is adding that bit of conspiracy spice that has always been sprinkled on the forum. :cool:

15. Skyrocket

16. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Agreed.

You don't have to agree with him to be able to appreciate that he brings a different flavor to the discussion. He has his firm beliefs but he seems to be fairly tolerant and respectful of other viewpoints so I don't think he's doing any real harm.

I personally like to keep an open mind and consider all possibilities.

17. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Yes......if we fall into the trap of blindly dismissing another's opinion then we stand a real chance of missing out on a truth that we ourselves have missed.
    We should consider first and investigate further should we have any doubts. Unfortunately we are only human and we let personal feelings cloud our judgement.

18. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Look at poor old Leon. He cops a flogging on these forums. If you disagree with someone then respectfully make clear your reasons or simply say nothing. Personal attacks are a personal weakness.

19. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

Skyrocket doesn't enter rational debate but is a blinkered cultish huckster for some American guy who is the sole representative for the alien contactee Billy and his doomsday message. This US guy has cornered the market on selling Billy and makes a living flogging this stuff. I don't have a problem with people earning a living in what ever way takes their fancy, as long as its honest and doesn't hurt anyone. They are only fulfilling a demand after all. However, what Skyrocket is about is generating that demand from a position of cultish zeal that does not tolerate rational debate.

It does add a certain amount of colour to the world, but it is not without its risks. Risks associated with doomsday cults. Risks that Skyrocket has himself acknowledged are realised when one becomes a "believer".

So what you have is someone who has swallowed the Billy story to a point of fanaticism, that has led him to be in direct contact with the contactee's representative, who receives financial reward for everyone who Skyrocket engages to "investigate the material".

I have a great deal of sympathy for Skyrocket actually, and for others that get caught in the crazy web of smoke and mirrors associated with all doomsday prophecies. And respectfully, encouragement is the last thing they need.

20. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Active Member Silver Stacker

I was speaking to Jesus again over a game of air hockey after partaking the herbage, anyway long story short Jesus has made the call this is all horseshit.