1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

They can read the future, but have failed to help humanity. Twice. The are incompetent, q.e.d.

So what if the Meier contact actually happened? And his prophecies have come true. See my original challenge.
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-963539.html#p963539

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The Meier ufo contact case is real. Even intelligence agencies know it is. Proof - Wikileaks released this about Micheal Horn, Billy Meier's official representative. Theyfly.com is MH's Meier website. If it is all a hoax then why are intelligence agencies fearing the case? And why would Wikileaks released it too?

"The name alone scares me. theyfly.com"

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/47/471500_web-alert-stratfor-corp-site-.html

https://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/26/267241_re-dr-james-canton-.html

3. CriticalSilver

4. Skyrocket

Some of the powers that be must be starting to get worried about war on the horizon as Meier foretold decades ago. First Meier unexpectedly popped up in a WikiLeaks release (see above) pertaining to the revelations about a covert intelligence agency. Now elsewhere. Decades of mainstream media censorship of the Billy Meier UFO case were shattered by the publication of a new Huffington Post interview with Michael Horn. Will it reach enough people in time?

See this post below on first page of this thread to read Meier's WW3 prophecies in their entirety which also included the prophecies relating to the radical Islamist terrorism, the attacks in France, Europe, ect that were fulfilled in my signature.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-826266.html#p826266

5. CriticalSilver

In time for what?

Do you think some obscure Huffington Post article will save the world? Or is it that Billy Meier will go on a lecture tour to save humanity, or that your alleged Aliens will fly down and fix everything up?

Can you please clarify what it is you expect to achieve by posting this stuff? See the challenge ignored in my previous post http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-963539.html#p963539

Is it that you are living in a heroic fantasy, believing that you are on a quest to save the world from itself by getting the Meier message out. Your intention may be noble, but it is highly delusional.

6. Skyrocket

To help us avert starting WW3.

No, but the BM message has to get out. The only way it can is like a small snowball rolling down hill getting bigger and bigger.

I do not know why you keep asking me to challenge that post of yours. What is in it for me to challenge?

No fantasy. I want to do my bit to help get the Meier message out to help avert WW3. If someone finds the case because of me, and then they do the same to get the message out and so on, then it is not a waste. Better then doing nothing.

7. CriticalSilver

So you do believe your posts are helping avert WW3. That explains your obsession and consistent postings. See my original challenge for my questions on how this is supposed to help: http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-963539.html#p963539

Oh, you are definitely living in a heroic fantasy if you believe that posting Huffington Post articles can avert World War 3. Geez, mate, that is pretty obvious.

I keep pointing back to MY challenge for two reasons:
    1) Because you have consistently failed to address it. Indeed, the more effort you put in to avoiding it demonstrates and condemns your logic as dogmatic obsession.
    2) Because it hits the soft underbelly of your cultist obsession and details precisely why this type of material is bad for you and those who might sympathise with your call that it is worth them committing days, weeks, months and ultimately years of their lives to.

Like I said, even IF Billy Meier is having ET contacts and those ETs are providing him accurate information about the future, they may as well pack up and piss off because if true, their information condemns them as either failures (for not being able to help humanity...twice, since this is their second attempt apparently) or nefarious agents trying to subvert the will-power and initiative of sensitive, enquiring minds by sending them down a bottomless rabbit hole of enquiry into matters they can do nothing about, except to spread the "material" like a virus to other enquiring minds like any cultist believing they are on a mission to save the world.

From that Huffington Post article you posted, this is what your collective group of Billy Meier ET followers hope for...
    ...that's right, they (you) want more followers. Where is the personal empowerment and individual enablement that would create a grass roots movement and an enlightened humanity? Nowhere. All you get is Fear (read the doomsday prophecy), Uncertainty (ETs might be real and they might fly in UFOs, look - a piece of metal and photos) and Doubt (wait and watch for the prophecies to come true then consider the implications for everything else that they say).

There is no way on this earth that these ETs of yours have helped, can help or will help. Even if they are true, it is just a load of destabilising crap and as I said, if they are not part of the solution they are part of the problem.

8. Skyrocket

CriticalSilver, they would NOT be here unless the reason was a serious one - WW3. And I already told you they feel partly responsible because in ancient times their forefathers presented themselves on Earth as Gods - creators of the universe, which lead us astray and onto the self destructive path we are on. That makes sense. Why is that so hard to understand?

9. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever New Member

I don't know what has been said in the 6 pages before this one but - NO!

Recep Tayyip Urdogan went to Russia in September and apologies to Putin for shooting down that crusty old Mig jet.

Russia will not attack Turkey (and Iran) but will join together as allies and attack surprise - Israel.

10. CriticalSilver

So, they are self-confessed liars and social destabilisers!!

And you, in your starry-eyed captivation of their possible UFO "presence", want to spread their latest destabilising "material" around the world like a virus, infecting as many people as you can possibly reach because you believe this time is different.

As I have said, the more you continue to avoid my original challenging questions, the more your postings are exposed as obsessive cultist babble.

It is time for you to wake up to yourself and challenge why you believe what you do. I have laid out the logic and if you review your responses in this discussion you will see that you have only verified what I have said.

Once again, assuming they're real, these Aliens have not, do not and will not help in any way, they only generate Fear, Unfertainty and Doubt (FUD) in the minds of sensitive, enquiring people seeking answers to existential questions.

You can not know anything about them except for what can be determined through critical assessment and that assessment identifies their actions and motivations as nefarious rather than benevolent.

11. Skyrocket

CriticalSilver, at the 1:14:07 mark below Michael Horn explains why they can't help us directly -

2007 - The Silent Revolution of Truth - Full length Billy Meier Documentary

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZO6CAXxsI[/youtube]

And at the 1:07:45 mark it explains they tried to have contacts with the U.S. government in 1979 but they refused the help.

12. CriticalSilver

And where do they confess to being liars and social destabilisers, as you have confirmed they have?

As I have said, the more you continue to avoid my original challenging questions, the more your postings are exposed as obsessive cultist babble.

As I have shown, even assuming they are real and have flown their UFOs 80 light years to speak to Billy Meier on a remote Swiss hillside, there is still nothing you can trust in their material. Because as you show, they are at best complete failures in helping humanity, offering excuses and blame for their continued failures, with nothing of substance that could actually help humanity.

If they were enlightened beings they would STFU until they could actually assist.

And you, like a true cult fanatic, instead of using your abilities to critically assess their propositions, just treat any reposte to me as an opportunity to pump out more of the same as you immerse yourself in this fantasy of saving the world by re-posting the ravings of others.

But let's indulge you further. Let's assume that you succeed in your heroic quest and achieve 100% saturation of awareness of the Billy Meier case across the globe, and they are even teaching it to primary school children. What happens then, bearing in mind that they say they have already presented themselves to world powers?

Do we have a Billy Meier revolution and Billy becomes the leader of the world with his authorised US representative stepping up to global administration? Do the Aliens swoop in and take over for 1000 golden years of peace? What happens, how is crisis avoided exactly?

13. Skyrocket

If the WW3 prophecies fulfill themselves precisely as foretold then their mission to help us will be a failure

Yes it is debilitating for those that follow the Meier case because the news is not good news but the case is NOT all about bad news if one looks further into it. There is the spiritual teachings where one can learn much about using their consciousness. There are also prophecies that have many good things in them about our future. Contact report 251 below has prophecies looking many 1,000s of years ahead in our future. There is much good news there. http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_251

The ETs are not going to directly fix anything for us. That is against their directives.

There I answered those questions.

14. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So they are no more use than numberless hippies, seers, Hopis, Popes etc who've already told humanity to forsake war and care for the environment.

Religious arguments can't be won.

15. Skyrocket

No. They have a decades long track record with corroborated prophecies for us to go by. One is in my sig. If we are too dumb to take notice of them and avert our destructive course to WW3 then we are dumb and it will be our fault.

I agree.

16. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

So ok Mr skyrocket there is nothing we can do about the 1980,s report in your signature else it could not be prophesied before it happened because it wouldnt have happened.

Is that correct? if so we would be better off not resisting or bitching about it and just get on with it.

If not and we can change prophesies why do the visitors warn us of this? why would they take sides? Shouldn't they be telling a Muslim contactee they will triumph over the west?

17. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

@CriticalSilver
    Very thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts filled with common sense and pure logic, which unfortunately our saviour and obsessive cultist (skyrocket) totally lacks.

And by the way, I (with my team at BMUFOR) have investigated over 200 of Meier's so-called "fulfilled and corroborated" prophecies and predictions, and the conclusion we reached is that Meier simply fabricates his contact reports in a way to make them look like he predicted stuff before they occurred. Meier's so-called "fulfilled" prophecies and predictions exhibits the following five patterns (or modus operandi), strikingly matching all the hallmarks of an ingenious hoax:
    http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/prophecies-predictions-probability-calculations/#Conclusions

Pattern #1 - Publish information on events or discoveries that are vague, open ended, recyclable, catch-all, shotgunning, statistically likely or unfalsifiable.
    Pattern #2 - Publish information only after the occurrence of events or discoveries, but misleadingly with an older publication date printed on it, i.e. a date that is older than the described event or discovery. And often either explicitly or implicitly claim to be the first person in the world to announce it.
    Pattern #3 - Publish information that is already or later proven to be baloney or erroneous, or that is considered to be downright pseudoscience or myth. As a result of this, Meier gets his specific details wrong in EXACTLY the same way the scientists and others had it wrong at the time Meier published it.
    Pattern #4 - Either slip in new specific details or alter the texts, conveniently, in later reprints/editions of his SELF-PUBLISHED books (Wassermannzeit publishing house) in order to make it accord with the latest information or scientific findings that invalidates the earlier published information. And these new and altered editions are published misleadingly with only the first edition publication dates printed on it instead of the latter edition publication dates (along with the former).
    Pattern #5 - Plagiarizing the prophetic literature of other historical and modern day "prophets"

Here is a recent video produced by HoaxHunter showcasing my research into Meier's "ET-validated, authentic" pictures:
    https://youtu.be/RCEENBqGvlw

18. CriticalSilver

Thank you for the effort. I'm glad you made it, because you have undoubtedly now realised what I've been telling you and if you choose to persist in this debilitating, fruitless preoccupation at least you do so in the knowledge that it is fruitless and debilitating.

Perhaps over time, you will gain some perspective to more critically assess the material and to appreciate the responsibility you share for the effect this material has on those unfortunate enough to have followed your path.

There is certainly a spiritual aspect to this type of stuff, but like everything of this nature it is intimately personal and not what you expect. Your growth is realised by busting through it, not loosing yourself to its debilitating effects and leaving it behind to achieve your potential. But you won't know that until you get there. Good luck!

19. Skyrocket

mahigitam, how are the money donations going that you receive through your Meier skeptic website? Very nice little money earner for someone living in India. You don't have to work.

20. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Personal attacks never help an argument.