1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just a point:

Consequently:
    Considering the way they are written, one can only presume that these statements are in some chronological order. That is, each event is subsequent.

So 248, 249, 250 are required before 251 occurs as a consequence of the previous events.

Since 248, 249, 250 are a prerequirement, because Meier says 251 happens as a result of the previous actions, then 251 as identified by you, as being the current Turkish dogfight, is incorrect.

3. Skyrocket

JulieW, from now on I am going to keep my Meier discussions to my threads, so thanks for asking me this question here and not in that other thread. :)

You are right to bring this up but I didn't actually say in that other thread that it (russia attacking turkey) was going to happen because of this shot down plane. I just reminded people of one sentence in Meier's prophecy.

But I can understand some people thinking I was meaning that because it gave that impression.

You are right saying those 4 sentences/prophecies are in succession and couldn't apply to this plane incidence.

But Meier's Henoch Prophecies (listed in full on the first page of this thread) are not all in succession, just some are like the ones in question here. We are told part of the reason is so our powers or anyone don't know the order they/some happen in, and also because it is not possible to put them all in the order they happen in when they are about so many different events from different nations. Example, a nation can decide at anytime to do a certain action/thing which the end result would lead to the fulfillment of that prophecy. Cause and effect.

And the reason each sentence is numbered is so it would make it much more difficult to backdate anything in it with inserting something. But I do not think that is necessary though because the contact reports are published in copyright form which can be checked on. But in my 2004 book the sentences are not individually numbered as you probably noticed from my page photos of it.

Lets hope heads level prevail and it don't happen. :(

4. Skyrocket

JulieW, I forgot to say the reason I posted that was because we don't know if that (plane shot down) could be one of the reasons why Russia may decide to attack Turkey in the future, if it does. Not so much for the loss of the plane/pilots but for Turkey's action against Russia. It's all a big worry.

5. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

Is it possible to ignore threads on this forum and not have them show up in New Posts feed?
    I'm sick of this Billy Whoever BS, I don't know why anyone engages SkyRocket on this rubbish.

6. Skyrocket

You don't have to read the threads.

Rubbish? That's why his prophecies are unfolding before our eyes precisely as he foretold.

7. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

I thought they were supposed to be messages from the Pleiadians ....

8. Skyrocket

^ They are. The prophecies are given to Meier by the alleged ETs (Quetzal) as is clearly seen at the bottom of first page where I posted the whole Henoch Prophecies.

btw, I edited in Turkey in the thread title because that is what I should have done when I first started this thread because that is exactly what the prophecy said - "51. And consequently Russia will launch a military attack against Iran and Turkey and will conquer these two countries in bloody fighting, causing enormous destruction."

I first just said Iran because of the US/Iran nuclear deal which sparked me into posting this thread. I changed nothing else in that first post. Also, I shown photos of my copyrighted 2004 Meier book to show that is what it says.

9. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

So they arent Billy Meier's prophesisies at all ... thanks for the confirmation ...

10. Skyrocket

^ That's correct because Meier doesn't have the ability to look or time travel into the future.

11. Skyrocket

There's no shortage of articles, videos, etc., about the ongoing provocation of Russia, the reasons for which have long been clearly explained by the Plejaren and Billy Meier.

An unconfirmed report of a possible attack on Alaska actually echoes warnings included in the 1987 Henoch Prophecies -

In 1987 Meier prophecies -

271. But death, destruction and annihilation will not only rage in Europe but also in America, where much suffering will have to be endured and many deaths as well as destruction and annihilation will be.

272. America and Russia will have the most terrible weapons of mass destruction at their disposala fact which is already the case to a certain extent todayand will clash with violent force against each other at that time of conflict, whereby Canada will also be dragged into this conflict.

273. The source of this conflict will substantiate the Russian attack on the American State of Alaska and against Canada.

^ Refer to this post http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-826266.html#p826266 in the first page of this thread to read that Meier prophecy. I can also take a photo of that section in my 2004 Meier book in any wish to see the hard proof.

Also, a reminder of the concerns expressed by this formerly skeptical physician and physicist who endorsed extraterrestrial contactee Billy Meier's predictions about Russian troop movements -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXyHhUSeJeU[/youtube]

12. CriticalSilver

CriticalSilver New Member Silver Stacker

...and what IF Billy is vindicated and the world turns to hell? How has this ET contact helped anything? What is anyone supposed to do about it? Become a survivalist and build a bunker or raise a church to the ET gods?

What I've seen from this kind of thing is that it is nothing but debilitating for those that follow it, who are often the more sensitive types seeking answers outside themselves to their feelings that something is terrible wrong with the promoted world view. Getting progressively sucked into a defeatist mentality, trying to suck others into it in a vain attempt at self validation, becoming obsessive at the cost of relationships, career, financial and ultimately mental stability.

Hence, it is my considered opinion that if those ETs ain't fixing it, then they should STFU.

13. Skyrocket

I understand what you mean and how you feel too. I was like that too when I came across the case. I thought to myself why can't they just fix everything for us. Then studying the case further I learned that their laws don't allow them to directly interfere into our worldly affairs/matters. So they help by giving Meier the physical ET materials (including ET metal samples) that were independently verified in scientific labs so we can see that his ET contacts are real. Then they gave Meier the "Henoch prophecies" relating to WW3 to help us avoid them but unfortunately it does not appear our powers listening. :(

Also, according to Meier's contacts a prophecy is changeable and a prediction is not. In this post below (on first page of this thread) I put the entire Henoch Prophecies for people here to read. Notice how they say a prophecy is changeable -

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-826266.html#p826266

Henoch Prophecies

Official Contact Report 215, Saturday, February 28, 1987, 2.09 am

Quetzal: Before I give you a clear account of the prophecies of Henoch, I would like to point out that prophecies are always changeable and can be changed for the better if man makes positive changes in his thoughts, feelings and actions, leading to that which is better and positively progressive. Prophecies always rest upon specific causes; these again result in certain effects, whereby these effects can be changed at any time if only the preceding causes are changed in their form. Therefore, it is possible that negative or evil prophecies do not have to be fulfilled if the preceding causes will be purposely changed in a manner that positivity and good develop instead of negativity and evil. However, this does not apply to predictions, as these rest upon events that cannot be changed, are inevitable and surely and definitely will occur in the future. Predictions rest upon a preview and thus on a direct viewing of the future, and have to do with neither prophecy nor with calculation of probability. So when I make a portion of Henoch's prophecies for the third millennium known to you, it does not mean that they have to be fulfilled, because the prerequisite of fulfilment in each case would be that the already existing causes continue to exist as also continue to be created in the future so that a fulfilment of the prophecies can come to pass. Thus, provided that human beings of Earth will become reasonable, the possibility exists that by a reasonable change in the way of thinking as well as a reasonable development in feeling and an equally reasonable way of acting, everything changes for the better and positive, whereby prophecies do not have to be fulfilled. However, if this transformation does not occur, a very evil, wicked and negative time lies ahead for the Earth and its entire population in the coming new millennium.

Billy: Since the Second World War, the thoughts, feelings and actions of the human being of Earth have changed much towards the positive and good, but all that achieved is not enough in my opinion, as the great transformation towards the better has not been achieved yet, neither by the mighty of this world nor all of mankind of Earth itself. In the years gone by, you have made many predictions and calculations of probability as well as mentioned prophetic facts concerning the economic, military and political situation on Earth, whereby I was requested to spread this informationwhich I indeed have done. Governments and newspapers, radio stations as well as TV stations and many private persons worldwide were informed by me. But the entire effort did not achieve anything, because up to now mankind has carried on in the old manner and has paid no attention whatsoever to prophecies, predictions and calculations of probability. And the same will most likely be the case in the future, when I receive permission from you in the coming time to spread the prophecies of Henoch for the third millennium. But, nevertheless, I feel that Henoch's message for the future must be made known and distributed, because somehow it may bear fruit yet.

Quetzal: You apparently never give up hope. Your optimism is honourable and deserves to be heard by human beings, but the way things have developed throughout this century there is not too much hope that human beings of Earth will come to their senses and heed your words. This will then be the case only when the prophecies prove to be true or, even worse, have already come to pass. Probably only then will the time come when the defamations against you will end in regard to your contacts with us, although they will long continue to be vehemently disputed by your enemies as well as by pathological know-it-alls and critics who dismiss them as swindle, lies and fraud....

14. CriticalSilver

No you don't understand what I mean at all and don't try any of that fake empathy BS to try to engage me to look "further". I'm not validating the usefulness of any of your Billy Meier postings and certainly do not want to be used as your foil to entice others to investigate further.

Here's the thing with this Alien mumbo jumbo ... they ain't helping and if their "presence" was meant to be helpful they have failed. If they can predict the future but couldn't predict their failure then it's just distracting BS. And placing BLAME on humanity for not listening to their "warnings" is just not accepting responsibility for the absolute failure of their interjection.

If you accept the presence of these aliens, then you must accept they were either well intentioned failures, or mis-information agents seeking to distract and destabilise those who run across their "material". Now, if you consider their story of traveling 80 light years to get here, it's hard to believe that they would do that to deliver a message in a half-baked way to some lone guy on a mountain that would be unable to change the world for the better! (Wake up!!) So, that leaves the alternative that they intentionally are seeking to distract and destabilise people with misinformation.

I don't care for the minutiae of the clarifications on their prognosticating. They are either incompetent failures or purposefully misinforming. And that they can predict the future means nothing. It's what they do with the information that is important to determining their usefulness. And as I have said, they have no use except to distract and destabilise people.

15. betterlatethannever

betterlatethannever New Member

I don't know if this has been posted in the last month but - the US moved it's Nuclear Weapons from Turkey to Romania.

Looking forward to tomorrow,interesting times for sure.

16. Skyrocket

It's not fake empathy BS. I told you I thought the same thing you said there when I first came across the case. That's why I said I understand you.

If you looked further into the case you would discover the main thing they and Billy advocate is self responsibility and that we are responsible for fixing our world problems, not them.

They are not seeking to intentionally distract and destabilize people with misinformation. Their reasons for coming here are not nefarious but good. If an alien race could travel here, the very fact that they could get here must mean that they are thousands of years ahead of us in their technology level and would mean that if they wanted to take over the planet they could do it in no time and there would be nothing that we could do about it.

Predicting the future does mean something. It proves the authenticity of the contact case and their good intentions to help us to help ourselves in averting WW3 which they foresee. They don't need to do anything to destabilize us. We've been doing that to ourselves for eons.

17. CriticalSilver

No you don't understand me at all. I led out with specific questions targeted at the logical inconsistencies of the "good aliens here to help us" theory and you didn't respond to them but tried to empathise with what you assumed to be my neophyte ignorance and encouraged me (and your hoped for readers) to investigate further.

Really? And they've travelled 80 light years to tell us that, have they? You've got people on this forum telling us the same thing, and all the spiritual teachers of the ages tell us that message. Gandhi said "be the change you want to see in the world" but because these aliens say the same thing it substantiates the rest of their story does it? You just don't have a basis for critically assessing their story do you?

You make two unsubstantiated opinions and a statement. I disagree with both opinions for the reasons I have outlined earlier, and reject your statement as biased conjecture founded on a materialistic only view of the universe.

But let's look at the logic of your conclusions:
    No it doesn't. All it proves is that the future was predicted and there is much more to our existence than the mundane mechanics of billiard balls and random chemical reactions defining a material existence in which technical superiority in locomotion defines your postulated pecking order. It doesn't prove "their" intentions are good, or that "they" are aliens or that they are even the aliens they claim to be.

Humans and in particular, sensitive, intuitive humans have been seeking answers to the puzzle of existence and their self-realisation to transcend their material world for eons. For equally long duration, the role of positive and negative non-earthly entities have been referred to by adepts and practitioners. You assume these aliens have no motivation to distract and destabilise those individuals sensitive enough to enquire after this kind of information and that their only power over us would be technological. The fact is you have no idea who or what "they" are and are projecting your limited world view onto the situation choosing to view them as messianic saviours, even though they offer nothing but fear, uncertainty and doubt.

Let's call a spade a spade, shall we. If they are not part of the solution then they are part of the problem. It's that simple.

Name one original thing they have done to help stave off disaster or assist the human race?

18. Skyrocket

CriticalSilver, according to the information in the case the reason they are here to help us is because in the ancient past their ancestors came here and presented themselves as Gods to us who worshipped them and created religions out of them which led us on the destructive path we are on. As a result they feel obligated to do something to help us avert the WW3 path we are on but their directives/laws prohibit them from directly getting involved in our problems/planet. So prophecies are the only way they can help. Are we wise enough to take heed of them? It doesn't look like it because we are heading straight for them.

19. CriticalSilver

They failed in the past and have failed again with this latest (Billy Meier) interjection. They can tell the future, have travelled light years to get here, but still they are hopelessly incompetent.

You must be off your rocker if you think their story is logically consistent. But undoubtedly, you are so far down their rabbit hole that you'll continue to rationalise the inconsistencies as humanity's failure and carry on your quest of trying to introduce more people to this stupidity. So instead of explaining their failure (assuming they are real) and how you have been sucked into a programme of disabling enquiring minds with mis-information, again, let's just loop back to my original challenge.

http://forums.silverstackers.com/message-963539.html#p963539

20. Skyrocket

We are hopelessly incompetent, not them.

If the Meier ufo contact case is a hoax then why are he's decades old prophecies starting to come so uncannily true? And some have already come true. See my sig.