1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Firstly, you thank anyone that says anything against me even if it is a difference of opinion on something that is non Meier related. And you don't care if it is right or wrong as long as it is against me. Good on you if you want to be like that. That really shows where your at. But I won't stoop down to that level. I'm one that prefers to follow the truth.

And I'm not here on some agenda. I'm here because I started stacking a year ago mainly because of what I learned from the Meier case about the bad times coming ahead. (though I've been studying the Meier case since around 2002)

Oh and I have had 3 people who PMed telling me they NOW believe the Meier case but who didn't want to tell me that in my Meier threads, most likely because of all the laughter and ridicule they see there towards it. I don't blame them. So it has not all been a waste me posting these threads. So you shouldn't act like you speak on behalf of everyone here saying nobody here believes me/this.

The only time you and others here MIGHT change your mind about the Meier case is when some of these Meier prophecies threads i started fulfill themselves precisely as Meier foretold they will unless we take the right coarse of action to avoid them. Til then, you are entitled to your opinion.

2. Skyrocket

Mahigitam,

I contacted Michael Horn and showed him that radio interview you just did and also what you posted here and he gave me permission to post his reply to me here -

Hi ******,

Thanks, I have listened to that interview and another show the same host(s) did previously attacking the Meier case.

I found Mahigitam's statements to be embarrassingly inept, incorrect, logically and factually flawed, etc. I have authorized another radio host to invite Mahigitam on our upcoming show, where I am to be interviewed, to debate me. I should learn soon if he has accepted.

Mahigitam did an excellent job of demonstrating that he is completely unskilled as an actual investigator, lacking in deductive reasoning abilities and an understanding of how to evaluate and weigh evidence, etc.
    I've said all this many times before but perhaps now I'll be able toexplain it to him and the audience.

I have also written to the show he was just on and informed them to please contact me in the next two days to interview me - so I can set the record straight - or I'll take their refusal to do so as their retraction of their own inaccurate claims about the case, Meier and me and an admission that they were wrong.

Salome,

MH

Mahigitam, are you going to accept Micheal Horn's challenge to debate him on the Meier case on a REAL radio show? You should be getting the invitation shortly from that radio show.

I hope you don't find some excuse to chicken out because I would really like to see that.

3. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

The content in Michael's responses (none addressed the findings I mentioned in my interview) as posted by you, is the same reason why I don't want to waste my time debating him live. Here was my response to the radio show host, sent long before Michael posted his bitter remarks first on facebook:

"Thank you for the invitation, but I'm afraid I have to decline to come on the show together with Michael Horn, and I will tell you my reasons why.

Of course I've long before shared my 'critical' findings with Michael Horn and I, as well as others, tried to discuss them with him on many platforms. Unfortunately I've experienced again and again and again that it is virtually impossible to have a discussion about any specific criticism I, or others, bring up. He will constantly move the goalpost, resort to personal insult, fire strawman after strawman, bring up issues unrelated to the topic under discussion, flat out denies the facts and so forth.

I have no reason to expect it will be any different when we appear both on your show. I am willing to appear on your show alone and make my case, and after that you are of course free to invite Michael Horn to respond or vice versa. But if we both appear in the same show I'm afraid it will result in a mud fest.

Once again, thank you for the invitation."

4. Skyrocket

Are you really using this as the excuse why you don't want to take up MH's challenge to debate him live on air about the Meier case??

Michael Horn is NOT like that at all when he debates any professional skeptics on shows. Show me one instance where MH resorted to using personal insults towards any Meier skeptic on any debates on air?? That is just your excuse you using to avoid this challenge/debate with MH because you fear debating him live on air, probably because you know what will happen to you, the same thing that happened to all the other Meier skeptics he debates. They looked like the losers of the debate.

You know MH is always the gentleman on air and sticks purely to the facts of the case when debating professional skeptics. What makes you think he will be any different with you? Because your not a "professional" skeptic? Besides, even if MH resorted to personal insults (which he won't) the host will surely stop that behaviour as it will be a proper radio show/debate with a proper audience. Stop these flimsy excuses. Now is your BIG chance!

Come on and accept the invitation/challenge if you really think your evidence stacks up that the case is a hoax, or don't you think it will?

5. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Active Member Silver Stacker

I don't care enough about you to keep track who I thank for what in individual posts. I only use the "show recent posts" function on the forum when I'm on here so when I reply to something you've written or someone has written in reply to you, it's because it has been written recently and it's being said in passing as it's on the first page of the recent posts. Same as when I reply to anyone's posts.

I thanked mahigitam because he has far more knowledge about the subject than I ever will and gives clear and concise reasoning for his critical opinion of Meiers. As I am also critical of Meiers, it's stands to reason I thank him for his opinion. All you do is attack mahigitam personally and tell him to leave which says more about you and your agenda than anything else.

And can you please stop sending me private messages about this stuff? I'm asking you nicely not to.

6. Skyrocket

I told mahigitam to leave a couple of times in the past because I don't like what he did to me here. He asked what forum I was at and I was dumb enough to tell him that I was here not realizing he had the low intention of coming here purely to give me a hard time in my Meier threads. Nice guy!

I sent you two brief PMs about this. The first PM was to "bet" you that your mate mahigitam chickens out on accepting MH's challenge to debate him on the Meier case on the upcoming radio show that MH is next scheduled to be on. The second PM was to tell you that I just won the bet after mahigitam chickened out with those flimsy crap excuses as I told you I expected he would do. It must have got right up your nose seeing that, didn't it? :)

7. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

Highlights of the article:

My response to Michael Horn's "rebuttal" (if one could call that) to my interview:
    http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2015/08/mahesh-responds-to-michael-horns.html#axzz3jJqb3swX

Highlights of the article:

1. Deconstructing Michael Horn's "IRON CLAD" prophecies/predictions

a) Mercury shrinking
    b) Arkhalgelsk prophecy
    c) Two planets beyond Pluto

2. Michael Horn invitation to me (Mahesh aka Mahigitam) to come to US and lecture as a SCIENTIST.

3. Michael Horn caught lying?

8. Skyrocket

Here is MH's rebuttal to Mahigitam -

http://theyfly.com/skeptic-refuses-debate-michael-horn-billy-meier-ufo-case

"3. Michael Horn caught lying?"

No!

Mahigitam, MH is waiting for something to be cleared up before he can come here to discuss something with you.

9. Skyrocket

Mahigitam (Mahesh), Unfortunately Michael Horn is unable to come here to talk to you because of something that is outside of his control. If you want to discuss/debate this further with him, you know which place is best to do that - not here.

He asked me to post this to you on his behalf.

Hi ******,

Mahesh post a "response" that obviously didn't respond to all the points. It's below with my answer:

That'sit? That's your entire response?

I recall Wendelle telling it to me years ago. If it's not accurate, no big deal because the case doesn't in the least rest on it.

Could my memory be faulty? Possibly. Could Wendelle have, for whatever reason, been incorrect? Possibly.

Even so, the information I posted from page 449 of the Supplementary Report doesn't rely on my memory. It simply states an astounding reality about four different photographers, using four different cameras, taking four different photographsof the same UFO. That reality actually supersedes the importance of one camera being pre-loaded with film, the point of which would have been to demonstrate that Meier couldn't have manipulated it. Four people taking photos of the same object is even better.

Since Mahesh's real point is that Meier is a hoaxer, that his information is "unreliable" - which only a fool would suggest - in light of the evidence and that he's "untrustworthy" - which has to be one of the singularly most offensive, untrue, impertinent, despicable attempts of character assassination against someone that he doesn't know and that many people (including I) do - and who has an abundance of character witnesses who support a verifiable record of his superb trustworthinessit's no wonder that Mahesh will try to obfuscate his own shady behavior and incompetence as a researcher.

Real life is messy, it has inconsistencies, inconveniences, etc. When someone is incapable of recognzing and factoring that into whatever is under discussion, it speaks more loudly as to their issues and competence, rather than the target of their attacks. And such issues may be things likeperfectionism arising out of their own upbringing, having to please demanding parents, etc.

We don't know at the moment what the underlying issues for Mahesh are, because he's directed attention away from himself by trying to undermine the credibility of another person, not an uncommon human behavior. In fact, it was pretty much impossible to get him to declare, or admit, his animosity towards the case despite months of being asked. Most likely there's a need to be important, to take down or"deconstruct" people in order to elevate himself.

Sadly for Mahesh, that day will never come, should he stick to this approach. The truth always wins out and specious arguments such as he offered in his interview - forever a matter of record - will be the undoing of whatever these ambitions may be.

MH

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahigitam, that was his response to your response you just put out below -

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear readers,

Here is my response to Michael Horn's rebuttal (if one could call that) to my podcast interview:
    http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2015/08/mahesh-responds-to-michael-horns.html

Following is an excerpt from the above article:

"MH: "..However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier's camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results werea full roll of UFO photos."

..I would like to share my correspondence with MH on this subject:

Mahesh:
    Just finished reading your "rebuttal", if one could call that. I will respond to it soon. For now can you cite the source for your following claim made in the article?

"However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier's camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results werea full roll of UFO photos."

MH:
    My source wasWendelle Stevens himself. Since I was personally in contact with him for over 20 years, as is the case with Lee and Brit Elders, snce I have personal experience with them - which of course you don't - I happen to have learned things directly from them, which of course you didn't.

Mahesh:
    So, are you saying that all you have is an anecdote?

If Meier really shot photos of UFOs using the film loaded by Wendelle himself, then it must have been documented by Wendelle-Lee team somewhere in their books along with the photos. Didn't Wendelle ever present or provide you these photos ?

Where are these photos? Are they with Meier? Have they ever been seen by anyone?

MH:

So you're calling me aliar?

Mahesh:
    No, not at all. I just wanted to confirm whether what you stated is just an anecdote or evidence that has been documented and published. The way you presented your claim in your article suggested that there really was evidence to back it up.

But now you seem to be saying that all you have is an anecdote. So you have zero evidence to support your claim.

It seems you have no idea where and when these photos were taken. Also it seems you have no idea in whose possession, these UFO photos are right now. And most of all, it seems you haven't seen them at all?

MH:
    Pardon me for laughing out loud at the irony of someone who has zero personal experience, evidence, on-site investigation, contact with any of the principles, etc., who's trying to impugn my - and their - integrity and credibility!

Very amusing.

Mahesh:
    Thanks for "answering" my queries. That is all I need to know.

MH's claims are strange and at the same time very suspicious because his statement implies that in all these decades since the 1970's both Wendelle Stevens and Lee Elders and even the rest of their research team for some reason decided not to share or publish the most astonishing and conclusive part of their investigation into the Meier case but one of them (Wendelle Stevens) apparently shared it only with Michael Horn who happens to reveal it only after Wendelle's death and as a defence against my skeptical argument (that Meier never invited journalists or scientists and took photos using their camera or film at a prescribed location within a given time) made in my interview.

Even though I never met any of the original investigators in person, I have had some mail contact with Lee Elders (regarding the CIA claims Wendelle Stevens made in his presentations and others), whom I asked to corroborate this incident. As it turns out my suspicions were right.

Mahesh:

Dear Lee,

Hope you and Brit are doing fine.

Michael Horn, the media representative of Billy Meier, has recently claimed the following in one of his articles:

"However, Wendelle Stevens and the investigators once loaded Meier's camera with their own film right before he went out on a photo shoot of the craft. They also had it developed and the results werea full roll of UFO photos."

I have read all of the books and watched all the documentaries you and your team published on the Meier case. But I haven't come across this incident as stated by Michael Horn nor have I seen any such beamship photos supposedly taken by Meier.

Did this event, as mentioned by Michael Horn, ever took place?

Lee Elders:

Hi, we're doing great and have our hands full with other projects of interest.

What Michael Horn has eluded to is simply not true. We never loaded Meier's camera with our own film nor did we ever have any of his film developed.

Best to You.

So, considering Lee's response and all the other issues discussed so far in this article, would I call MH a liar? Well, I will let you make your own judgement."

--
    Regards
    Mahesh Karumudi,
    Webmaster,
    www.billymeieruforesearch.com

----------------------------------------------------------------

And for anyone here who does not know who Lee & Brit Elders and Lt. Colonel (USAF Ret.) Wendelle C. Stevens are, they were part of the investigation team that did the 5 year long investigation into the Meier case in 1978 that was documented in this documentary below. In that it shows how they submitted all of Meier's ET material to be tested at various laboratories and what the scientific experts verdicts were -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzG6B4uEuwA[/youtube]

10. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

O.k. my turn.
    It struck me a week or two ago when I was pondering the above topic. I don't know anything about Billy Meier so I won't talk about him.
    It is always about resources. Any conflict can be traced to the desire to control or obtain resources.
    The most important resource on the planet is energy. Oil is in transition thanks to modern technology but gas......
    By invading Iran and keeping Turkey as a very close ally, Russia will control European gas and no gas can get piped through the Middle East without the permission and control of Russia.
    It gets worse.
    If the Republicans win the U.S. election, its pro Israeli lobby will do everything in its power to put an end to the thawing U.S./Iran relationship. This is about the dumbest thing that could be done. Should the Russians chose to invade, there will be no country opposing them.....at all. It will be too late once they fully realise the consequences of their own narrow mindedness.
    The Syrian conflict is what will enable the invasion to take place. Putin is by far the most competent strategist in the world. The complete failure of the U.S. policy in the middle east and the eagerness of its allies to join them in a conflict where a resolution is not possible proves the breadth of incompetence in the Western world.
    Russia does not have to invade Europe. Instead it will be Europe that will want to invade Russia but how do you invade a sovereign country armed to the teeth with nuclear missiles?
    You can't.
    The disintergration of the Euro zone will mean any invasion of Russia cannot and will not happen.
    The guards are changing.

11. Skyrocket

tolly_67,

Glad to see some people are becoming aware of what this is really all about = oil/gas.

The US already has it's foot in door in Iran with negotiations over the nuclear deal but it's really about stopping Russian gas pipelines going through there and also to surround and take another ally off Russia. That leaves Syria and we see a different tactic being used there to take that. Hence all this BS about Syrian refugees fleeing is one part of the tactic. A US and EU tag team effort. Keep an eye on what they do next.

Martin Armstrong summed it up well in first post of this thread -

And lets not forget something else that was in that Meier prophecy that looks like coming true too -

12. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Geopolitical scheming... plans within plans and lies within lies.

13. Skyrocket

I have something for any people that might be thinking "Well, how do I know Meier actually published/said all that in 1987 and is not making it up as he goes along?".

I have solid proof in the form of a 2004 copyright published Billy Meier book called "And still they fly". In that book was Meier's prophecies relating to World War 3 called "The Henoch Prophecies" which is where I am quoting all these from. I also posted the whole entirety of the Henoch Prophecies later on first page of this thread too.

First here is the book still up for sale on Amazon and notice on front page it says it contains "The Henoch Prophecies" -

And Still They Fly! Paperback February, 2004

[​IMG]

http://www.amazon.com/Still-They-Fl...1442536907&sr=8-1&keywords=and+still+they+fly

And here are pictures of that/my book that I have had since then (pardon the ciggy paper) -

The cover -

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/13573_012-min.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

The copyright page -

[imgz=http://forums.silverstackers.com/uploads/13573_013-min.jpg][​IMG][/imgz]

And the page that mentions all these prophecies that this thread is about - Russia attacking Iran and also Scandinavia (which Russia recently did a huge costly mock invasion of) -

[​IMG]

I also circled Archangelsk there too. Meier foretold that Russian troops would be moved there and this actually occurred in 2011 and is one of the things that this formerly skeptical scientist below was astonished by (it is the first thing he was questioned about in clip)-

Scientist astonished at Billy Meier's prophetic accuracy

Formerly skeptical professor, physician and physicist endorses extraterrestrial contactee Billy Meier's predictions about Russian troop movements.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXyHhUSeJeU[/youtube]

If any of these things happen precisely as Meier foretold, then there is the undisputable solid proof that Meier said all that first in 2004, although it was copyrighted/published in book in German language in 1987. No one here can say that Meier is making it all up as he goes along. That also goes for all the other events listed in the whole Meier Henoch Prophecies I posted on the first page of this thread too because that is all in this book from 2004. So if any of those things happens, there is NO disputing Meier said it first and in effect it also further establishes the authenticity of the case. But lets hope World War 3 never happens.

14. Skyrocket

Forgot to say that on the other side of that page in that book I took photo of is "some" of the prophecies regarding the fanatics of Islam (IS/ISIS/ISIL) that will cause great trouble in EU nations. There are about 10 pages and I'm not going to photo all of them. people can see from those two pages there I took photo of that they are exact section of what is here in their entirety - http://www.theyfly.com/henoch-prophecies

There is the proof for that too regarding my other Meier thread - "1987 Billy Meier prophesied events we now starting to see in France"

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...-events-we-now-starting-to-see-in-france.html

And now we are seeing all these BS refugees flooding into the EU where no doubt MANY would be IS members. As I said in another (non Meier) thread, this is a dream come true for IS this happening, and there is NO way to tell them apart from the other refugees entering. Sleepers waiting for their orders is what they are.

Those Meier prophecies regarding IS are going to be as good as fulfilled now, precisely as Meier prophecized there in my other Meier thread.

No one here can say Meier is also making that up about IS (fanatics of Islam) as he goes along.

He published all that in 1987, and there is the undisputable proof from 2004. Copyright is copyright. There is no way around it.

15. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

16. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Avoid sketchy fonts with way too many curves;
    S p a c i n g is really important;
    Show others the design you've got. Maybe they'll notice some flaws;
    Don't try to bee too creative. You might fail.
    Did I mention Comic sans or Papyrus? Or Times new roman? Yeah you should definitely use those. They're the real moneymakers.

[​IMG]
    Source:marketingshmarketing.net/post/129355244956/12-biggest-font-fails-in-marketing

17. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aYN5XpWzpM[/youtube]

"Cults Inside Out" a new book

http://www.cultnews.com/category/deprogramming/

Why Do People Join Cults?
    https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sideways-view/201402/why-do-people-join-cults

"But it is true that certain individuals are more receptive to the message of cults than others? Recruiters know that what they appear to have in common is they are at some transitional phase in their life: something has gone and not been replaced. They may have moved location or given up work or education. They may have just left the bosom of the family because of age or poverty or divorce. They may have drifted away from their religion or ideological roots. They are dislodged from their social groupand looking for another."

18. Skyrocket

Nuclear Physicist and world renowned UFO Lecturer Stanton Friedman just went head to head with Micheal Horn in a 2 hour long debate about the Billy Meier case on The 'X' Zone Radio/TV Show. How did he go?

First a bit about Stanton Friedman -

Stanton T. Friedman

Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications.

He became interested in UFOs in 1958, and since 1967 has lectured about them at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in 50 U.S. states, 10 Canadian provinces and 18 other countries in addition to various nuclear consulting efforts. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King in 2007 and twice in 2008, and many documentaries. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident. TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his controversial book about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings. An expanded new edition was published in 2005. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK. He is co-author with Kathleen Marden (Betty Hill's niece) of a book in 2007: Captured! The Betty and Barney Hill UFO Experience. The City of Fredericton, New Brunswick, declared August 27, 2007, Stanton Friedman Day. His book Flying Saucers and Science was published in June 2008 and is in its 3rd printing. His newest book, also co-authored with Kathleen Marden, is Science Was Wrong released in June 2010.

He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, The Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work, analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case, crashed saucers, flying saucer technology, and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort To Investigate) cultists. He has spoken at more MUFON Symposia than anyone else.

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=stans_bio

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDq-ThNqBfY[/youtube]

Basically everyone around the world in ufology knows him very well, probably more so then any others. If there's a UFO documentary on TV, he usually on it. Stanton is regarded as the most famous ufologist in the world.

So how did he go against Micheal Horn (Meier's official media representative) in the 2 hour long debate?

Terrible. Out of 18,000 votes counts so far, Micheal Horn has 98%, Stanton 1% and 1% undecided.

See for yourself -

[​IMG]

Can also listen to the whole debate there too and watch how Horn walked all over him - http://xzoneradiotv.com/

Was it Horn that won the debate so convincingly or was it the hard evidence in the Meier case that won it? ;)

19. Skyrocket

That's why SS forum member Mahigitam (in this thread above) refused to debate Micheal Horn on the Meier case on radio. That's why Mahigitam (Meier skeptic) chose to do that radio show interview on the Meier case alone. He knew Micheal Horn would walk all over him like MH does to everyone else that's debated him about the Meier case. It's not true the excuse/reason he gave above why he won't debate MH.

Skeptic Refuses to Debate Michael Horn on Billy Meier UFO Case

Micheal Horn also took on the top international skeptics of the Meier case and won. These skeptics comprised of scientists and experts in various fields who failed to duplicate any of Meier's ET photo/video material because they refused to have their duplicate (fake/model) ET material submitted to the same stringent laboratory testing as was done on Meier's. That's because they knew if they submitted it for lab testing their fake ET material would come up as fake is why.

http://www.theyfly.com/Top_Skeptic_Fixed.htm

20. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I think this chap is way better than the figu abortion/euthanasia/meditation cult. He does funny voices AND talks to aliens.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpUtUQ5YC-Q[/youtube]

Loony tunes spot the difference!