1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Edgar Mitchell - "My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

On a side note this video compilation shows real NASA footage's of U.F.O's taken by NASA astronauts during their various Space Shuttle missions orbiting the earth. Somehow these astronauts LSD hallucinations of UFOs got recorded onto NASA's cameras and in communication discussions with mission control.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8njYpyAkMp8[/youtube]

2. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

Didn't watch it (at work). But my next question would be, why does nobody care about this? I mean, if it is evidence, and if it is widely available (as it obviously is) then why is it not widely understood amongst the populace that we do in fact have proof of aliens?

3. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I know. And I've read widely on the subject. And watched many videos. I don't get the impression the average UFO follower has though.

EDIT: all I want to know is how do people account for the current situation. ie. no galactic civilization/empire. Because from what we know about life it doesn't make a lot of sense if we assume there were/are other civilizations in the galaxy.

4. Skyrocket

If aliens are here and have been watching us for decades/centuries, the fact that they haven't attacked us means they are benevolent. (If they wanted to attack us they would NOT wait decades/centuries for us to become more tech powerful to do so) Basically it is a very destabilizing thing for all our world governments/powers if the public knows that aliens exist, are here, and have been trying to help us (through Meier case) with information about our major world related problems which are overpopulation, government/corporate corruption, money, religions, ect, because through this knowledge the public will demand to know what else our governments have been hiding from them and they will uncover themselves practically everything wrong and corrupt with world and then they will demand real change that puts power to public. Basically they will unravel everything themselves. So public knowledge of ET's is a massive threat to the power our world governments/powers, corporations and religions hold over the people. That's why our world governments/powers will never let it be known because in the shortest amount of time they will lose all their power they hold over public/people when they demand to have a one world government that is corrupt free and which only strives for world peace and for the benefit of people instead of first for profits and power and so on.

That's why astronaut Edgar Mitchell coming out and claiming that aliens have in the past come to earth on peace missions to prevent nuclear war between America and the Soviet Union is NOT some hidden government agenda or whatever. One can rest assured that if governments ever had to reveal to public the existence of aliens on earth, they would say they are evil, then that would be the government conspiracy so they can continue to hold their power over us.

I had to quickly type that out and post it, so apologize if any wording/sentences not very clear.

5. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

In the very first post is is described how Iran and Russia will come to be enemies.
    Well the missiles quoted s-400 should read s-300.
    Now as much as i would like to believe this modern day Nostradamus, IF HE CAN"T GET THE MISSILES NAMED IN THE NEWS CORRECT how am i supposed to believe he has translated the aliens correctly?

6. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

7. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Active Member Silver Stacker

How high do you have to be to produce something like that? Still better visual effects than drum lids

8. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

9. Skyrocket

Billy Meier did not write that articule in the first post of this thread, some guy did.

You must be referring to Meier's wedding cake UFO below. It's not a drum lid, it's a trash can lid with Christmas tree ornaments attached to it. ;)

[​IMG]

But I'm still trying to figure out how Meier faked this shot of it ;) -
    (how did Meier know in the 1970s when he took this that we would eventually have software tech to enhance photos?? )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lgkKnnApoI[/youtube]

And this 1981 video clip too ;) -

(The zooming in and out noise of the camera is unmistakable and also Meier walked in front of the camera which can be used as a point of reference to work out how far away this supposed small UFO model is. I'm still trying to work out how he faked this one too ;) )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7XGgcOVGO8[/youtube]

10. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

That wedding cake UFO looks like a floating gold sucking magnet roaming the hills of Switzerland ....

11. Caput Lupinum

[​IMG]
    Source:

12. Skyrocket

^ ^ Yes, many times but not here. ;)

13. Au-mageddon

Au-mageddon Active Member

UFO is not fake just cause some man on you-tube said it was real

... then why wasnt it moving ?

14. Skyrocket

Meier has many video clips of moving UFOs, even footage of UFOs disappearing and reappearing on camera. Forward to the 48:30 minute mark below to see some of them -

2007 - The Silent Revolution of Truth - Full length Billy Meier Documentary

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoZO6CAXxsI[/youtube]

15. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

I read the entire 159 page document on the Iran Nuclear deal.
    I'm still 50/50, and making a vote on this deal would be extremely difficult to do.
    It's BAD either way for the US.

16. Roswell Crash Survivor

Roswell Crash Survivor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I envy the amount of spare time you have, and, to a lesser extent, your patience for the verbose language of diplomacy.

Got a link to the official wording of the agreement/treaty?

17. Skyrocket

What's not in that document is more worrying I think - the real reason behind this deal - the first post in this thread - to cut off and starve Russia.

18. mahigitam

mahigitam New Member

Hi, I have recently been interviewed by The Generation Why podcast host on my research into the Meier case documented at www.billymeieruforesearch.com.

I have talked about when I got familiar with the case and what were my first impressions. And then my transition from a person who held positive views towards the case to being very skeptical. Also about my association/correspondence with Michael Horn and Meier/FIGU. I also discussed with the host my findings about Meier's prediction of Ice man and why it strongly indicates that Meier's contact reports have been edited out to fit the latest scientific facts. Also I talked about why the Apollo-Soyuz et al. pictures which Meier says have been photographed by him on July 1975 from on-board an ET spacecraft are obvious fakes.

Here is the link to the show:
    http://thegenerationwhypodcast.com/billy-meier-research/

References:

Ice Man prediction
    http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2014/09/should-billy-meier-be-awarded-1000000.html
    http://ufoprophet.blogspot.in/2014/09/should-billy-meier-be-awarded-1000000.html

Apollo-Soyuz et al. pictures
    http://www.billymeieruforesearch.com/photos-and-videos/outer-space-photos-astp/

19. Skyrocket

Mahigitam,

I'm surprised someone (never heard of this Generation Why show) actually bothered to interview you about the Meier case seeing as your not a professional skeptic of the case!

You got a Meier website which claims it's purpose is for -"researching and archiving both the pro & con evidence of the case" but all you ever do is talk about the few cons of the case.

Being a Meier skeptic, do you think you could be wasting your time posting here seeing as practically everyone here that posted in my Meier threads thinks the case is a hoax, or can't you tell that yet? Do you think your time would be better spent at places where the majority of people think the case is true, like the place where you followed me here from? Or do you prefer to come here simply because you know most people here will be on your side?

Your making out here and also in that interview that the Meier case is a hoax because of two main things. One on information Meier foretold about the 2001 discovery of the 5,000 year old ice man and two on the Apollo-Soyuz photos. First the photos could have been planted, and the other is you claim you can't find proof in the notes of Meier saying it first about the Iceman as well as the question mark with the arrow over how he actually died. So to you this means the Meier case is a hoax and it throws ALL the solid PRO stuff of the case out the window, like Meier's 5 categories of pyshical material that was scientifically verified in laboratories as not being fake as well as much other pro stuff out window too. Is that good investigation on your part? If the case is real, do you think there would be forces out there that would deliberately try to plant stuff in the case to discredit it? Of course there would but you fail to see that. It's all a hoax because of a few things in the case that appear fake. That's your line of thinking and your entitled to think like that but it is NOT professional investigative research. And you should know that if Meier took any UFO photos/films now, people will just claim he did it on computers with photoshop. That's why he took most of his ufo photos/films in the 1970s when there was NO home computers.

Why don't you just admit that you are infatuated with Micheal Horn (Meier's official media representative) and your on a mission to "deconstruct him", your words remember? You know how I asked Micheal Horn to join this forum a while ago because of you but in the end he decided not to (after reading all the baseless uninformed amaturish unscientific remarks from people here about the case) so he just asked me to post something here on his behalf specifically addressed to everyone at Silver Stackers - below. Is that the real reason why you come here hoping you/I will draw him here because you want to debate Micheal Horn on this forum where you know most people here will be on your side because most are skeptics? Read MH comments below, he said he is NOT coming here. But I will still try to get him to come here just for you seeing how you had that interview where you couldn't help resisting talking about him more then you did Meier.

Why don't you challenge Micheal Horn to a public debate on the Meier case on that show that you were just interviewed on instead? I'm sure MH would take you up on that challenge (as you know he has never ran from a challenge especially from any of the top international skeptics). I would really like to see that. Better then here don't you think? But I will still try and get him here.

Btw, I think you didn't do a good job at all in that interview.

First for any who still may not know who Micheal Horn is -

[​IMG]

http://www.theyfly.com/

Look up Michael Horn and UFOs on the internet and be prepared for controversy.

Michael Horn is the Authorized American Media Representative for Billy Meier, a reclusive man living in a rugged, rural area of Switzerland, who claims that his still ongoing UFO contacts with Plejaren extraterrestrial human beings began in 1942, when he was only five years old.

Horn immediately makes distinctions between what he calls the "lights-in-the-sky", tabloid-type of UFO stories and Meier's scientifically proven UFO contacts. "While there is now no shortage of strictly anecdotal, as well as completely imaginary tales of so-called UFO contactees, abductions, etc., Meier's are the only substantiated contacts. Because it's the most suppressed - and the most important - story in human history, many people don't know that his clear, daytime UFO photos, films, sound recordings and metal samples have already been authenticated by scientific experts."

But while Meier's hundreds of examples of still irreproducible physical evidence establishes it as the only authentic UFO contact case, Horn claims there's an even higher standard of proof. "Billy Meier has published volumes of the most specific, prophetically accurate scientific information in history. We can take the UFOs out of the equation entirely and we're faced with Meier's ironclad information that preempts 'official discovery', often by decades," said Horn, "and his warnings about geo-political events are equally, as well as often disturbingly, accurate."

-------------------------------------------------------

Micheal Horn's post specifically addressed to everyone at SS -

http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...we-now-starting-to-see-in-france-page-13.html

20. Caput Lupinum

You criticize Mahigitam for coming to the forum and giving a critical opinion of Meiers, yet you constantly praise Meiers despite nobody giving a sh*t and not believing any of it. Same question you posed to Maghigitam, why constantly go on about this bullsh*t when it's obvious nobody believes you and never will. You would be better spending time at a place where people will support your view. Either you're a troll with a financial or traffic seeking agenda link to this crap or you were dropped on your head.