1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

So the theory seems to be that some real aliens visited a one armed man in Switzerland, a country dripping with gold, and told him there will be a fake alien invasion .... and it is his job to tell the world ..... there must be more to it than that ...

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It's not about being nothing new. It's about a possible future US fake ET attack to bring everyone under their control, and if it happens it would be/look like nothing you listed there. And it will be something new and something real bad too if it happens.

3. Skyrocket

Proof? Can you provide any proof that Planet Niburu or the Annunaki actually exist and are coming?

systematic, I can see where this is all heading and I do not wish to have an argument over all of this with you because as I said before we are both actually on the same side that believes we are not alone and have been visited.

4. systematic

I don't care about that ... the question is ... so what's next .... which particular (representation) of aliens will they be ....

5. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Active Member Silver Stacker

Lazy ones?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xa8x8v9sK0[/youtube]

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]
    Source: Mysterious Ways

7. systematic

Like shadows ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Robm4iovGlQ

8. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

More importantly what is an image of Dave Grohl doing on that dogs butt?
    [​IMG]

9. hussman

hussman Member

Lots of scientific proof in the following video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7j6rP43GZc[/youtube]

10. Skyrocket

To all the people here who think ET's visiting Earth as well as the Billy Meier UFO case is for fools to believe is real -

This was published in "The Telegraph" as well as other media sources 2 days ago.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peaceloving aliens stopped nuclear war on earth, says retired astronaut
    2:11AM BST 13 Aug 2015

Edgar Mitchell was the sixth man to walk on the moon and long claimed to have evidence of extra terrestrial visitors

[​IMG]

Aliens flew to earth on peace missions to prevent nuclear war between America and the Soviet Union at the start of the Cold War, according to a former Nasa astronaut.

Dr Edgar Mitchell has made a series of increasingly bizarre claims about extra terrestrial life.

None has ever been corroborated with independent evidence.

But his status as the sixth man to walk on the moon - during the Apollo 14 mission in 1971 - gives his claims a ready audience.

[​IMG]
    A photographic negative allegedly showing a fleet of unidentified craft in the skies above Lubbock, Texas

Now he says military top brass saw UFOs visiting Earth during weapons tests in the 1940s at American missile bases and the famous White Sands Proving Ground, in the New Mexico desert, where the world's first nuclear bomb was detonated in 1945.

"White Sands was a testing ground for atomic weapons - and that's what the extra-terrestrials were interested in," the 84-year-old Texan told Mirror Online.

"They wanted to know about our military capabilities.

"My own experience talking to people has made it clear the ETs had been attempting to keep us from going to war and help create peace on Earth."

Edgar Mitchell: what I learnt from going to the moon

He claims other officers manning missile silos or Pacific bases back up his claims with stories of alien spacecraft shooting down test rockets mid-flight.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/sci...lear-war-on-earth-says-retired-astronaut.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have time to say something about this now because I have to go out shortly so i decided to quote myself in a private correspondence I had a while ago with a fellow forum member here. (I hope this person do not mind)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Skyrocket - "And I already mentioned in my Meier thread that according to the Meier case the Roswell Greys were actually bio organic robotic androids (disposable) used by a race of ETs to operate their craft. You will find info on the Roswell crash here -
    http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_215

I mentioned something about the Roswell grey recently in my new Meier thread. not sure if you read it -
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/to...ssia-will-attack-and-conquer-iran-page-2.html

What I didn't say in that thread is that the Roswell crash was deliberately crashed in area 51 [White Sands] area by this benevolent ET race to send a message to the US that they were not alone (and should stop fighting their fellow earthman) in the hope they would stop their atomic/nuclear research/cold war with Russia which they foresaw was coming and could lead to WW3. At the same time as Roswell crash they deliberately crashed another one in Russia to send them the same message too. Unfortunately it did not have the desired affect to stop these two countries following the path they did.

A word of advice and I hope you do not take this the wrong way. Do not get too hooked up on the Roswell crash because that is what our powers want everyone in the UFO community to do. The real UFO coverup is the coverup of the Billy Meier UFO contact case - it is the only one on the planet. When they (CIA) couldn't assassinate Billy (22 failed attempts so far) they turned to planting stuff in the case to turn people away from case, and they also turned to putting so much disinformation out there about UFOs that no one in UFO community knows what is true or false. They also deliberately got people hooked on the Roswell crash and also on "chasing lights in the sky" which are according to the Meier case is mostly all our own secret military craft. And this coverup of the Meier case has been working great because most people in the UFO community have never heard of Billy Meier. And the few that have heard of it, the majority of them thinks it is a hoax."

--------------------------------------------------------------

11. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

It shouldn't be surprising at all given our overwhelming penchant for killing and the fact that somehow we have managed to not blow the crap out of the world, even if accidentally.

Some commentary from another site:

12. SpacePete

Note however: Edgar Mitchell is a freemason, a member of the DeMolay International and the Artesia Lodge.
    "Disclosure" is part of the agenda.

13. SpacePete

FYI: Freemason Astronauts.:

NAME: Edwin E. "Buzz" Aldrin, Jr.3
    MISSION(S): Gemini XII, Apollo 11
    LODGE: Clear Lake Lodge No. 1417 Seabrook, Texas

NAME: Leroy Gordon Cooper, Jr.
    MISSION(S): "Faith 7", Gemini V
    LODGE: Carbondale Lodge No. 82 Carbondale, Colorado

NAME: Donn F. Eisele
    MISSION(S): Apollo 7
    LODGE: Luthor B. Turner Lodge No. 732 Columbus Ohio

NAME: John H. Glenn, Jr. 4
    MISSION(S): Mercury 6, "Friendship 7"
    LODGE: Concord Lodge No. 688 New Concord, Ohio

NAME: Virgil I. "Gus" Grissom
    MISSION(S): Mercury 4 "Liberty Bell 7", Gemini 3, Apollo 1
    LODGE: Mitchell Lodge No. 228 Mitchell, Indiana

NAME: James Irwin 4
    MISSION(S): Apollo 15

NAME: Edgar D. Mitchell
    MISSION(S): Apollo 14
    LODGE: Artesia LodgeNo. 28 Artesia, New Mexico

NAME: Walter M. Schirra, Jr.
    MISSION(S): Mercury 8 "Sigma 7", Gemini VI, Apollo 7
    LODGE: Canaveral Lodge No. 339 Cocoa Beach, Florida

NAME: Thomas P. Stafford
    MISSION(S): Gemini VII, Gemini IX-A, Apollo 10, Apollo 18
    LODGE: Western Star Lodge No. 138 Weatherford, Oklahoma

NAME: Paul J. Weitz
    MISSION(S): Skylab 2, Challenger (STS-6)
    LODGE: Lawrence Lodge No. 708 Erie, Pennsylvania

14. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

As it says, no evidence. I should believe a guy at face value because he flew to the moon? Has anyone asked him how exactly he knows these things? Or for further details. Sounds like one man's fantasy to me. Maybe he gets cred in certain circles for spinning his stories.

15. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Active Member Silver Stacker

According to you and your ilk, the lunar landing was fabricated in a Hollywood basement, so it stands to reason that 6th man on the moon's LSD hallucinations are also fabricated

16. SpacePete

Only amongst conspiritards and far-right anti-science Liberal votertards.

The very fact that humans were able to land on the moon should be evidence enough that advanced alien civilizations with technologies far beyond ours may be able to navigate the vast distances of space.

17. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Just to lighten things up a bit.

What is ET short for??????

Because he has short legs of course:)

18. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

What reason do we have to think such civilizations exist? Every time we look out into the galaxy it appears exactly as it would as if there was no interference. No-one out there. No residue from galactic-scale engineering projects, just a few flying saucers visiting Earth, only witnessed by a few people, and never with any evidence to back it up?

Not only that but when you look at the odds of life evolving on this world, and in particular, intelligent life, civilization forming life, it's so low that it could be 1 in many billions. It could be that if you multiplied it by the amount of planets in the galaxy you come up with the number of just 1 civilization. ie. Earth. Not saying it's absolutely true but it would fit our observations.

19. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I think it would be nice if there were extra-terrestrials who care about the earth but the evidence seems a bit too thin. It didn't slow down the couple of thousand nuclear tests so far, and after all a nuclear war is just a giant nuclear test. If the explosions are rippling across time and space and upsetting species light years away then they're a bit slow on the 'rescue the apes planet'.

Everyone is looking for some hope in the black future that is painted in the MSM and by logical considerations of human behaviour generally. Ockham's Razor - basically assume the least possible, always brings me back to the fact that people are pretty stupid and will stuff up paradise without a second thought.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buqtdpuZxvk[/youtube]

20. SpacePete

You are referring to two closely related ideas: (1) the Fermi Paradox and (2) the Drake Equation.

Current estimates put the number of intelligent civilisations at between 2 and 280,000,000 using the rate of star creation in our galaxy, the fraction of those stars that have planets,the verage number of planets per star having planets that might support life, the fraction of those that actually go on to develop life, the fraction that develops intelligent life, the fraction that reveal their existence via signal release into space, and the lifetime of such a civilization where they communicates or leak signals into space

See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drake_equation#Current_estimates