1987 Billy Meier foretold Russia will attack & conquer Iran & Turkey

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by Skyrocket, Jul 15, 2015.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Skyrocket, you certainly do an admirable job of staying civil and calm in the face of constant criticism.

2. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I said it before that I know it goes with the territory. Lots of laughter and ridicule you get. I expected that reception. I also mentioned I too used to be like that when I first came across the case but after studying it further I stopped my laughing.

If one is going to attempt to talk to others about this case, they have to be prepared for all the crap that comes back with it thanks to the UFO giggle factor and the CIA disinformation of it. They will be laughed at and called a loony and so on.

3. bordsilver

bordsilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's what many of the Disciples said as well (right to their grave). :p

4. Caput Lupinum

Caput Lupinum Active Member Silver Stacker

5. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDyoHR0kvY[/youtube]

Boyd Bushman ex Lockheed Martin senior scientist made a video before he died ... worth a watch ... make up your own minds ...

6. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvt_R20xfDA[/youtube]

The American flag has 50 stars on it representing the states ... Area 51 is different .. welcome to Dreamland ...

7. Skyrocket

systematic, while I appreciate your input here with this, is there any proof that shows Boyd Bushman himself actually said he spoke with the ET's from the Roswell UFO crash? It is just a person there saying Bushman said that and it could be one of the CIA's work. Let me explain.

Even though the Roswell UFO crash really happened, the CIA loves it because everyone is hooked on it. They love it because that matter is never going to go anywhere. It's a dead end because the US government is never going to come out and say it really happened. So people can talk about it all they like but it's never going to be disclosed. There is a possibility that one day in the future it will be disclosed but it will be under their terms and to their benefit to bring everyone further under their control. In the Meier material it says the US in the future may stage a false ET attack to bring everyone under their control. My opinion is if they ever do that no doubt they will use evidence they got from the Roswell UFO crash as some proof to show everyone UFO/aliens are real and are here. Forward to the 101:20 minute mark in Meier video above to hear Micheal Horn (Meier's official representative) say that possible US fake alien attack.

8. systematic

I think you are missing the point Skyrocket ... the first question is do aliens exist ...

9. Skyrocket

I know they do and I am not saying they don't. I am just pointing out that in that video you posted we are relying on some unknown narrative guy saying that Boyd Bushman said he spoke with the ETs from Roswell crash. Bushman may never have said that and this guy is simply attributing that to him. The Roswell UFO crash was heavily compartmentalized and ONLY people who needed to know about it did. Only few people would have had close contact with those captured ETs and I know that guy claiming Boyd Bushman spoke with them simply couldn't be true because those ETs didn't know how to speak our language. According to the Meier material they also didn't live for long. I imagine it was because their daily needs (foods, health, ect) were not met. They were also injured from the crash.

10. -j-p-shmorgan

-j-p-shmorgan New Member

Of course they do. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just ignorant of how large the universe is.

11. systematic

If you actually watched and understood it you wouldnt have written the above ...

12. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5SvJpGuv0[/youtube]

Its not just Michael Horn that talked about a false flag ... Dr Carol Rosin talks about the last card ...

13. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I don't laugh at UFO stuff, I just disregard it because honestly it doesn't actually make much sense knowing what we know about science and the universe. There's been a lot of reasoning in scientific papers about the possibility of intelligence in the galaxy and the possibility of colonisation of the galaxy (by us or others) and it's actually really interesting, really fascinating stuff. The way they use reason and evidence to attempt to extrapolate theories to explain what we see and what may be possible is quite eye-opening. But UFO's with aliens visiting Earth just doesn't really fit in with it. Nor CIA cover-ups or anything like that. And honestly, this UFO stuff gets kind of boring after not very long. It's same old, same old over and over again.

14. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZgJqESAFJI[/youtube]

Mars maybe?

15. hawkeye

hawkeye New Member Silver Stacker

I think that was debunked, along with the face. It was to do with not having good resolution pictures. And the fact that people tend to look for patterns where none exist.

16. Skyrocket

I just listened to the first minute of it and switched off after he said Bushman spoke with those ETs.

I don't want to get into an arguement over it with you because we are actually on the same side that believes we are not alone.

17. Skyrocket

There are many people following the Meier case who are taking things out of it that were said in the Contact Reports and then their making it their own. In other words Meier said it first about a fake ET attack, not her.

18. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Now you know exactly how most of us feel about your Billy posts :rolleyes:

19. systematic

George Bush talked about the angel in the whirlwind in his inaugural speech as President in 2001 ...we had a fake ET attack in 1938 when Orson Wells did his radio broadcast of "War of the Worlds" ... even Ezekiel from the Old Testament Bible mentions an encounter ... so Meier is nothing new ...

20. systematic

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-ZJ3id5pbM[/youtube]

Listen to the first 43 seconds of this one then ...