10 x 1oz Silver 999 Rounds $200

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand (Public)' started by lowtech, Mar 18, 2018.

1. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Thank you for the offer - how do I benefit from this transaction?

Jayden and spannermonkey like this.
  2. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

I have no idea. You have shown no interest in what I am offering so far, apart from a chance to pipe up and try to 'catch me out as a robber or scammer' or whatever you think your comment does.

These two comments, I still have no idea what they are about, as they were posted after the buyer said, "buzz". The coins don't have a price NOW, as they are sold.

The only stupidity that I can recognize of my own here, is me thinking that cheap silver would be welcome here at cashstackers.com.

If you want a face to face, you have my number. My offering is low premium 1oz 999 silver rounds, the same things I've been looking to swap all week. You can have them for a dollar an ounce under what Perth Bullion is selling them for, just because you seem like a nice guy.

This sales thread is done. If you want to bag me out some more, do it by phone.

The only person that should bother replying here, is the buyer to let us know how ripped off he feels after dealing with me.

..or the person who posts and then deletes it after there is a reply. That person is welcome to repost what they did, just before I replied: "There is no need to defend if nobody is attacking" ..or whatever.

Anyway, this thread is done, enjoy your ointments, everyone. I trust that FA gave you the required shover to apply it?

clear likes this.
  3. clear

clear Well-Known Member

My misunderstanding - my apologizes for entering and being rude in your thread and thank you for the offer, if your interested I will purchase the 90 x 1oz rounds - at spot (unable to exchange 10oz bars) I come to you.

4. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

Ok. If by 'spot' you mean enough for me to trade that money to Perth Bullion to buy 9 of their 10oz silver 999 bars, then that is fine. My house is not in Perth, but close enough to drive to if you are serious.

From what I can gather, ounce for ounce, the smaller, minted stuff is 'worth' more than blobs, so you get the better end of the deal.

To be clear, I don't care for cash, as it just means that I have to drive to Perth to swap it for silver, so I lose, if I'm not already going there.

But yes, on this occasion, I can amuse you and accept the cash but on the provision that it will cover what I actually want, from Perth Bullion.

9 10oz bars of 999 silver.

5. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

This thread is done and dusted and can get reburied as such, but to add proper closure, here is Adrian Bs answer as to whether he was happy with this deal:

https://www.silverstackers.com/forums/index.php?threads/lowtech-come-through.88483/

Spoiler alert: he was.

This thread needs no more replies.

I posted this last time in it, just to add this outcome for any future readers, who don't have an existing opinion about me, yet felt that after reading this far, it needed an ending.

6. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Entertaining thread

7. lowtech

lowtech Active Member

Ok, so that link that I posted somehow doesn't work now.
    Luckily, I was in the middle of replying to it, when it accidentally stopped existing and happen to know how it goes:

Wrong.

That thread (now this one) has been buried and dead, for a week. If I wanted to 'hide' it, I would have left it where it was and not resurrected it to post an outcome for those who have read four pages of accusations, only to find that the last page was ripped out.

I can see that as a possibility and those members would be right to point out their concerns

It took me six months and five new email addresses later, to create this account. I am in no hurry to try and create another one.

If I wanted to scam someone I can assure you that it wouldn't be for a measly $178 traceable BANK TRANSFER, haha.

I deal with customers almost daily who have been robbed (no, not by me) and more often than you'd expect, it was a trusted person in their circle of 'associates' who had wronged them. Not some 'new guy next door'.

People mostly (in my experience) get ripped off by people that they trusted enough to do business or whatever with. Not by people that they had no trust enough in, to do business with, in the first place.

Something to think about for those that do. (think)

In your hypothetical situation, that is plausible.

Completely irrelevant here though, as I've not asked anyone to stop discussing anything. They stopped all on their own.

As far as looking for a NEW mark? Now I am confused. Did I scam someone real, or was it myself that I scammed, with another account?

This is refreshing. Someone that can entertain more than one side of an argument even though it seems dodgy-looking to them.

While not absolutely correct about the arrogance, I think that this is the closest explanation to what happened.

That 'newbie' has been around since November 12th 2014. Longer than you, it would appear.

The 1 feedback that you see, is also not as a seller but as a buyer.

Thanks for staggering in to tell us what you think, though.

Me? Lies and deception, apparently.

It would not be in a scammers best interests, to be buying things from two different accounts, surely. Wouldn't all that feedback be better off in one account? You know what? I don't think I'm Adrian B at all!

You people have been tricking me, this whole time.

I have no idea. SS wouldn't send the autoresponder or my email wouldn't accept it, not sure which. The 'process' didn't take six months, my enthusiasm to persist until I had joined, took six months. I'd read everything here as a guest before I even had a username to reply with. Quite a few frustrating deals to watch without being able to participate, haha.

Anyway, I decided that it might have been my email so I got another and another and I'd send emails via the contact form to admin but the reply (if any) never got to me.

One day, the moons, emails, servers etc all aligned and it worked.

That would make me feel like a liar with something to hide. I'm keeping this account. Those that want to boycott me, can. The things I've set out to learn here, is the names of people who I WANT to deal with, not those who I need to be 'allowed' to deal with, if I buy enough stuff from enough well known members.

I've learned who I want to deal with from reading what people write and when, as well as noting who doesn't write because they don't have enough information to have an informed opinion. I know of a few members here who 'bit their tongue' knowing that they don't know everything and I respect that.

I have no hard feelings for anyone with an actual concern but just as you people trust a computer score to know who to deal with, I trust my own observations of people in a setting where they think that they're not being 'rated'.

Anyone can be 'pleasant to deal with' while trying to take your money. I'm more interested in dealing with those that are useful, even when they don't want something from me.

My personal 'feedback scoring system' doesn't just reduce a score for negative activity, it remembers it. That to me, is more important as I can distinguish between a person who has done 5 good things total or 95/100 things bad.

I'm not going anywhere. As has been mentioned previously in the first of the 'lowtech is dodgy' series, there is an 'ignore' button in my profile for those who wish to go, 'lalalalala, I'm not listening.

..due to the forced merge of threads, that series is now this one.

Now that this story has an ending which is not based on speculation, it can once again, die.

8. TasAg

TasAg Active Member

This idiot is worse than a spammer. Where is admin ?.

Jayden likes this.