What is the classification of collectible coins? Where to find it?

Discussion in 'Numismatics' started by JustNick, Dec 27, 2016.

1. JNS

JNS Active Member Silver Stacker

I was touched, i respect your intelligent reply multiculturally cross referencing. Salute!!!

I have many questions that Mr. Google can't give me a decent reply. Anyway, im very thankful for information and insight that evrybody's shared.

For me, being a collector in diff aspects so i know the value of my collection and no body can tell me why i collected those stuffs.
    So, i understand why Justnick having trouble with numismatics, probably just need little more digging on this area then you will find a gracious way figuring its classification solidly. TIME is another aspect againts its demand being more collectible.

2. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Your intentions are not relevant. It's how others perceive you.

3. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Nugget_Hunter, you really are incapable of thinking.

Of course you implied that Barsenault had written the article otherwise, instead of attacking Barsenault like you did for the contents of the article, you would have taken issue with the author....but you didn't. That makes you wrong and delusional.

As for your ridiculous assumption that old coins are not considered numismatics, that just shows the depths of your lunacy. That old coins come in a tin can or in a million dollar diamond encrusted case....it makes no difference at all. Numismatics isn't dependent on your ludicrous notions.

As for your crusade to avoid being rightfully criticized for behaving like an arrogant S.O.B., you clearly come across like a spazzy cry baby....

[​IMG]

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Nugget_Hunter ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

4. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Blah blah blah
    It's an open ended question like asking will I/ how do I make $ from gold
    You could wright a book on the subject & still not explain it .
    Plenty do so go on

5. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Aaahh the old lefty tradition of attacking the person viciously because you disagree with his opinion. True colours coming to light again missinglink, time to trot one of your shill accounts out to "whiteknight" yourself. Or have you already done that.
    Nugget hunter, you should ignore home, he is simply trolling you now. I wouldn't be surprised if the op is an alt account he created to be able to hold a conversation with himself on this subject.

6. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Nugget_Hunter,

Your absurd ranting and claims are your own undoing every single time.

You have not once made a cogent argument and at the same time you have not once provided a sensible defense for your dishonest claims and repulsive behavior of attacking any and everyone you just happen to feel like for no sensible reason at all.

Some day when you can actually make a valid point instead of crying like a baby and spewing nonsensical drivel, then there might actually be a discussion worth holding with you. But since you choose to continue to make ridiculous assertions and carry on like a girl who wet her panties, you leave me little choice but to simply pity you.

Good bye to your hate mongering and baby tears.

Buh bye.

:rolleyes:

7. Soprano16

Soprano16 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm hoping someone might be able to answer a question I have?

I've searched google, this forum, but quite simply I just want to ask - When buying Numismatic coins can I assume that coins that have been "sold out" are worth getting if the price is right?

Eg, The 2012 Gilded 1oz Dragon - 50,000 where made and they all sold out, so if I was to get one at a good price is that a good buy?

Are Sold Out coins worth more than ones that are not?

I've been looking specifically at Perth Mint Lunar Numismatics (Proof, High Relief and Gilded) and have just assumed that getting ones which Sold Out would be worth it, and ones that have not sold out are not worth getting

Is that approach correct?

I don't plan on getting many Numismatics (more of a bullion collector) but I liked the idea of getting a few nice looking sold out lunar numismatics - is that a good idea?