New Coin From Choice Mint - Arthur

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by mtforpar, Dec 2, 2016.

1. mtforpar

mtforpar Member

Those of you who got one won't be disappointed. It looks really striking in hand.

2. Icarus

Icarus Member

MT, you are the second distributor who has received coins and you're the second to have positive things to say regarding holding it in hand. I appreciate that. It's rewarding to hear after all the hard work put into the project.

Believe me, I'm not here "pumping" my coin, I will wait for the critics and collectors to decide for themselves. It will be good if we see some U boxing videos. I will attempt to visit this forum to answer questions, provide information and listen to feedback when I can.

As of today the last of the coins from the first allocation have been shipped to authorized dealers in the US, Australia, Canada, Germany, Italy, S. Korea and Hong Kong. Thus anyone who ordered a coin should have it hopefully next week. Just in time for the Holidays. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

P.S. - Louis Golino from Coin Week will be publishing a review very soon so if anyone sees it before I do please post a link. Thank you.

3. Icarus

Icarus Member

I appreciate that feedback SilverSiren. The goal is to reduce the time collectors are separated with their hard earned money while waiting for their coin. I hear you SilverSiren and pre sale times will become shorter and eventually will become a thing of the past. The coins will be announced and at that time dealers can begin accepting orders.

For the next Choice Mint release it will be the next Legends of Asgard piece, YMIR, the Frost Giant. I have approved the prototype and am confident anyone who enjoys Max Relief and high levels of detail will enjoy YMIR. Keep a lookout as I'll be adding a few teases on my new UTube channel and redesigned website.

4. Icarus

Icarus Member

https://www.coinworld.com/voices/louis-golino/2016/12/choice_mint_launches.html

5. thecoinanalyst

thecoinanalyst Member

Got one in hand today and really blown away by everything about it.

6. Icarus

Icarus Member

Excellent to hear

7. mtforpar

mtforpar Member

8. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

Thanks for sharing. It looks very cool. Also a lot of comments under the video. Not often coin or medal receives so many comments. :)

9. zarathustra

zarathustra New Member

As a new guy on the site, I may have missed somed of the earlier comments, so please excuse any fau pas.

Our American friends were concerned about the effects of the Presidential election; well, I guess they are lucky because we in Aus have to worry about not only the variations in PM prices but also the ups and downs of the Aussie dollar. And of course the two occasionally swing in unison but more often than not go against each other to our detriment.

And of course, the other problem for us is the magnitude of the premium we pay; to the extent that I have looked the options of buying in the US and shipping, or even storing in the US. It would be interesting to learn what other Aussie PM stackers think about this.

10. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

I'm not an Aussie but I can certainly sympathize with that reality you expressed. The great thing for you is that you have one of the world's best mints right at home there where you are.....you actually have quite a lot of really nice coins to choose from already, both bullion and collector. Yes, it still does suck that you are dealing with a strengthening USD against the AUD and that there are some very cool pieces being produced in the West here, but that could change too in the next year or two.....no one really knows what chaos a Trump administration will cause and how that could affect the USD and PM prices.