Self defence in Australia (LDP)

Discussion in 'YouTube Digest' started by yennus, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Newtosilver

Newtosilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Did anyone see the one where the pro gun nut woman had a argument with her husband so she cracked the shits and shot and killed her two daughters who were in there 20s to teach the father a lesson?

Google it, you will find lots of stories on it.

Question needs to be asked why didnt her husband or one of the daughters shoot her before the mother could kill them?

2. Newtosilver

1 year old shot in the face by sibbling, mother charged. "You took my teddy bitch, give it back or I will shoot you in the face" Obviously the kid was just defending their property.

It wont let me copy the link, google it

3. Newtosilver

2 year old fires 6 rounds and shoots sister.

Question needs to be asked here, why did he need to fire 6 rounds?, most kids of that age manage to shoot a sibling with only 1 round. Kid obviously is in some serious need of some weapons training. His sister was only 4 months old so was obvioulsy a stationary target. This raises a serious question, obviously noone advocates givinga 4 month old girl a gun to defend herself. Should the 4 month old baby have been given pepper spary and the right to wear kevlar body armour?

Wont let me paste the link or txt, you are going to have to google this one.

4. Newtosilver

22 month old shoots sister in the shoulder, sister survives. Obviously an argument over lollies.

What is going on? It wont let me copy and paste links to the stories?

5. Newtosilver

Well after doing a bit of research I think we need to loosen the hell out of our gun laws. Kids are expensive, if we can get kids to kill off other kids it has to be a win win for everyone involved.

The place I used to live I had an Avacado tree in the front yard and people used to steal them, it would be so much easier if I could have just defended my property and just shot them.

6. Newtosilver

7. Newtosilver

8. Newtosilver

3 year old shott, police tell people to keep firearms secure. Kansas City

Wont let me copy link to article

9. Newtosilver

Lucky as hell the woman shot the burgler he may have stolen her microwave.

10. Newtosilver

18 month old shot in the head.

Lt. Mike Ireland tells FOX 5, the gun involved in the shooting was a .45 caliber weapon, and belonged to a family member inside the home; he said the gun was set down in a bedroom while two adults were present, and after a gunshot went off, the adults turned to see the 18-month-old wounded.

Police said they believe the three-year-old sibling, who is adopted, is the individual who fired the weapon, but are also investigating if the 18-month-old toddler shot himself. The gun will be sent to the GBI for fingerprint testing to determine those details.

"We are actively investigating if it was an accidental shooting by the three-year-old, or accidentally inflicted by the one-and-a-half-year-old," Lt. Ireland said.
    The name of the child has not been released. Police said both parents and grandparents were present in the home at the time, but declined to say who owned the gun.

Police have secured a search warrant at the home to investigate the bedroom where the shooting happened.

No word from police on any possible charges at this time. Investigators said, while the parents rode with the child to the hospital, the grandparents were interviewed by detectives at a police precinct.

Investigators said they will interview the child's parents tomorrow, after they give the family time to mo

11. Newtosilver

As of October 14, 2016:

53 toddlers have picked up a gun and pulled the trigger
    The youngest victim was 13 months old
    84 kids under the age of six have unintentionally shot themselves or someone else
    there have been 246 incidents where a child under the age of 18 gained access to a loaded firearm.

This is exactly why we need to loosen firearm laws, children are people to and they need to be able to defend themelves

12. Newtosilver

13. Newtosilver

Lol that was a joke, she never ordered a pizza.

14. Newtosilver

Kind of highlights a problem with firearms for self defence, you need to have a weapon readily accesible if you want to use it for self defence. Under the matress, in the table top draw, in the centre console of a car, in a handbag. Guess what? If you levae it in any of those places kids will get to them and shoot other kids or adults.

The other option is to lock it away in a sfae for example or put it in a locked gun safe, in a shed then secured. The only problem then is when you need it at 3 am when someone is stealing you microwave it takes to long to get to it and guess what. If a criminal thinks a homeowner has a gun what will they then do? They will then carry a gun, you are then in deep shit because yours is locked in the gun safe in the other room which you can not get to.

The other issue is the retard factor, I have a gun and I will defend myself...... the problem is 99 percent of these heros have no idea what the hell they are doing and they shoot their wife or partner who has gone for a shit at 3 am or the bullet goes through a wall and kills their kid or a neighbour 4 doors down the street.

People that are highly trained and have fired tens of thousands of rounds still stuff up and shoot themselves and others. Of course all the people here advocating their right to defend themselves are experts so there would be no accidents. Everyone else will have an accident but not you, you are special.

15. fosinator

fosinator Member

Terrible when irresponsible parents dont secure a gun.It has horrible consequences.With regards to the lady shooting the microwave thief, good on her.

16. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRUw3R5kZtk[/youtube]

17. Newtosilver

Lol so it will be law that everyone of those will be compulsory for all firearm owners? Great idea but practically maybe one person in 100000 will have one of those, how do you deal with the other 99999 cases?

If that is the solution why are there so many kids being killed? Easy answer that is not a solution, it is clutching at straws.

Now that someone has invented that accidental gun deaths are going to cease 100%? Maybe they will decrease by 0.00000001%

Edit: serious question, how does that help for someone carrying a hangun in a purse or their car?

18. Newtosilver

I understand someone shooting someone to protect there property like a microwave. Thoughts on shooting a child for stealing fruit off your fruit tree? Obviously it would be ok to shoot them because you are protecting your property?

http://matookerepublic.com/2016/11/...stealing-a-jack-fruit-is-yet-to-face-the-law/

Edit Where is the line drawn, fruit no, microwave yes? What about someone stealing a garden nome from your lounge room? Is it ok to shoot them? I am just trying to understand what the rules would be?

19. Newtosilver

What about phones, if someone was stealing your phone and it was a iphone 6 worht a $1000 obviously you should be allowed to shoot them right? What about if they were stealing an old $20 nokia? Could you shoot them?

What about a homeless person who has broken in and they are in your fridge stealing food? Obviously you could shoot them right?

Hands up anyone who has shot someone........ I have, not sure if he died or not though. I have also nearly been shot but they missed. Not bragging, it just gives you a different perspectice.

I see a lot of heros, you'ld sort them out....... 95% of people would be shitting there pants locked behind the door shaking like a leaf. That creats nother problem, people are so scared they then start shooting and they usually shoot thier wife, sibling or child.

Did anyone read the link with the kid who shot himself and his sister becasue someone was banging on the front door and yelling? That is a perfect example of what happens. The kid would have been shit scared, luckily he had a gun and shot himself and his sister hey?

20. Newtosilver