Pictures - Choice Mint 2016 3 oz silver Valkyrie Max High Relief

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by mmissinglink, Nov 16, 2016.

1. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

If this post is supposed to be an advertisement then isn't it in the wrong part of the forum anyway?

2. Stark

Stark Active Member Silver Stacker

People are posting pictures and videos with coins and medals all the time.

Some of them could be treated as an marketing as people who are posting them are sellers/owners and don't have appropriate membership accounts, etc. For selling there are separate threads. If the admins don't delete them or notify them it will get a "habit" sooner or later.

As far as I know mmissinglink is nor a seller nor a owner (sponsor) of any coin or medal posted on forum. I find his posts very informative and I'm glad somebody is still actively posting interesting stuff, as I think that forum was more active when I started visiting it.

If you don't like his posts you can simply ignore them as somebody stated before.

If reason for all these attacks are bad feelings from some other topics and this is concerned as a good reason for such attacks, it's nothing less than totally immature behavior and not worth of adult person, even less of somebody with an average IQ.

3. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

no the reason is because he consistently starts threads like this
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/topic-80100-understanding-terminology-blank-vs-planchet.html
    minimal information in his post to bait you to click on the link to a website that has massive amounts of advertising
    ego2spare, your a troll and I accept that you will continue to spout abusive rhetoric like the troll that you are but missingbrain is a spammer, he may be good at it and may also tone it down when called out on it, but a spammer he is nether less driving traffic to other sites.
    Now it may have been his political fanaticism that got me to review his post (in light of the paid Clinton online agitator fiasco) but that doesn't change the fact he is a spammer and isn't enjoying the attention he is getting now for it.
    All you other "white knighters" coming to his defence why don't you look at his post history 1st and compare it to any other member on this forum, that is of course if your not one of his alt accounts he has created
    eg
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/profile.php?id=29914
    If I am told by a moderator to stop calling him a spammer I will do so but his empty threats to report me are as false as his claims of innocence
    and keep bringing me back by abusing me, because personally abusing and belittling people whilst ignoring the actual facts worked so well for you before (including you ego)

4. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

If this post were an elephant, the same would apply. It's neither for obvious reasons.

It's called sharing pics/info of a cool coin. It's precisely the same way I found out about other cool coins from other members who share in threads other than the "Buy. Sell, Swap" forum which is not apropos for threads like this since I am not in the market to sell my Valkyre coin or any of the coins I'm sharing in threads like this.

5. mmissinglink

Serial-troll, stop pretending you are a victim. You are the only one who is making abusive, inflammatory, spurious accusations here. You only fool yourself if you believe otherwise.

Now shoo, you little lie-spewing, blood sucking troll.

6. serial

lol again with the personal attacks
    some of your lovely trolling lines below
    "How at least 80% of SS can go full retard all at the same time is beyond me"
    "Keep in mind, you are dealing with some fanatical Trump worshipers whose collective IQ may approach 1 on a good day"
    "Good luck with your very serious mental deficiencies! Get back on your psychotropic meds, dude."
    no one on this forum is as abusive, fanatical or lie spewing as much as you and ego.
    now people are watching you I suspect you will stop creating traffic driving threads

7. serial

8. mmissinglink

Serial-troll liar,

It's so predictable that you always take comments out of context. If you bothered to be honest, you'd have admitted that my comments were provoked by other's inflammatory or hostile comments. But asking for honesty from you is like asking for apple juice from a lemon. :rolleyes:

Serial-troll, no one believes your ludicrous, spurious claims......now shoo and give this thread back to the adults.

9. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I lot improvement as compare to first one. Lovely

10. mmissinglink

In case someone wants to buy the Valkyrie, there are reputable dealers selling it or you can go directly to the website of the mint that produces them and check out the dealers they recommend: http://choicemint.com/dealer-locator/

I don't work for, get paid by, or have any affiliation with Choice Mint of any of the dealers that carry their products.

11. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

Isn't this a forum for coin and medal enthusiasts?

What is wrong with a member sharing his or her finds for the benefit of all?

Is anyone forcing anyone to click any URL?

It is highly disrespectful to hijack a thread.

mmissinglink I don't think you should continue to respond to the taunts.

12. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

I purchased three of these coins. The artist was pretty good. Most of the coins with faces on them are pretty horrible so I'm surprised these look so nice. I also got a little Valkyrie figurine for preordering.

13. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Please stop.

14. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

I'm not exactly sure who's calling who the spammer here but I think it's absolutely laughable that you think anyone is raking in the dough by posting links on here. Even if you're the hottest chick on Instagram posting your naked body no seasoned marketer is going to pay you any money to post to a pool of 12k registered users.

Can the accuser delineate how the spammer is benefiting financially from posting links to products from these multiple websites. I can't even think of one Mint that has some kind of affiliate program.

15. Stark

Hey mmissinglink, maybe you should start posting links from Wikipedia instead. In this way nobody can accuse you of being a spammer as usually Wiki is struggling every time to get money to function and I guess they cannot afford "throwing money away". :p ;)

16. mtforpar

mtforpar Member

This is a coin forum. Wouldn't someone coming here expect to and enjoy seeing pictures of coins? Even links to places to acquire coins. I have had many lively discussions with missing but I never for even a second considered him a professional spammer.

17. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

Amen MTFORPAR. Agreed. Heck, he's a dear friend of mine, and he and I at times have heated discussions, but that's the fun of this space...we hope to give a shift in thinking to buy or not buy.

18. sfstacker

sfstacker New Member

Your grounds for calling someone a "spammer" is because they post links to websites for personal gain. So following your logic how are they not a spammer just because they posted Wikipedia links?

I can't tell if I had a stroke in my sleep and I've lost brainpower or if your post just doesn't make sense.

19. Stark

It was meant sarcastically.;) Next time I suggest you to read again.:)

20. mmissinglink

For sure we have had our disagreements.

I often hold positions that are different from or contrary to the masses' opinions and to most people I meet. I can be persuaded to change my position but only with sound, reasoned arguments. I am also very opinionated on certain issues or subjects. I don't regret that at all.

Imagine if everyone agreed on everything...what a dull world this might be!

Imagine if nobody was passionate about certain positions or values they held...what a dull world this might be!

It's very unfortunately when a forum member takes their difference of opinion on political matters/issues and turns that into a campaign to smear and accuse another forum member of something like spamming or any false allegation for that matter.