Pictures - Choice Mint 2016 3 oz silver Valkyrie Max High Relief

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by mmissinglink, Nov 16, 2016.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Great looking coin in hand. Everything about this product is high quality from the packaging to the fine detailing on the coin.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. serial

serial Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

What? No links to a third party website? Surprise surprise, some one calls you out as professional spammer and you stop being so obvious. Wonder how long it will last before you post a link to your client

3. mmissinglink

serial troll, can you please stop being a childish troll for once in your pathetic life?

Now shoo and leave these threads to the adults.

4. serial

Interesting request coming from you. How about you stop spamming links to your clients and abusing members in other threads?

5. mmissinglink

serial troll, can you please stop being a childish troll for once in your pathetic life?

Now shoo and leave these threads to the adults.

6. serial

Wow you can cut and paste

7. mmissinglink

serial-troll, you will be reported if you continue to harass me and make spurious, inflammatory comments that you have repeatedly made. And also, stop with your incessant trolling.

I'm giving you a fair warning.

8. serial

report me, I still think you are a paid agitator and spammer and have more than 1 account on this forum
    you have the last 2 weeks harassed and made spurious, inflammatory comments on 1 particular thread and now your bitching because I am calling you out for the paid online media blogger that you are

9. mmissinglink

Clearly you are projecting, serial-trolling. I did no such things but you clearly are harassing me with your spurious, inflammatory comments. Please stop it with your serial-trolling and outlandish lies....this is your second fair warning.

10. silverisking

silverisking New Member

Wow mmissinglink!!!!! Amazing pictures and coin, I might have to pick one up for myself - which store did you track yours down from?

Dont let the other people here get you down, I personally love your links and website. It is extremely informative and one of the greatest resources for information on numismatics on the internet. I highly suggest that everyone visit your site for more information on the coins that they are interested in since you provide great pictures, information and most importantly easy to find links on where to buy the coins!

tl:dr: mmissinglink is not a spammer and his posts should be taken very seriously.

11. Shaddam IV

Shaddam IV Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Same IP address as mmissinglink? I would not be surprised.

12. mmissinglink

Thanks silverisking,

While there are trouble-making trolls like Serial-troll in this forum who only want to provoke and lie, there are good, honest, and decent members on the other hand. I put up with the Serial-losers because others aren't.

I purchased my Valkyrie on pre-sale from First Coin Co. (FCC) because they had an good price and their service is consistently excellent. I haven't checked comparative pricing on the Valkyrie recently but since I can almost always find a coupon code for FCC and they offer free shipping, I tend to think I won't get a better deal somewhere else anyway. Here's FCC's page for the Valkyrie: https://firstcoincompany.com/S/toke...0-antique-finish-2016-max-relief-minting-3-oz

13. silverisking

silverisking New Member

Thanks, maybe a nice Christmas gift! :)

14. mmissinglink

It's a great looking coin in hand....better than the Odin in my personal view.

Also, it depends on what country you live in as to where you may get the best price. But FCC I believe pays for VAT and international shipping if yu are outside the U.S.

15. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

I'll probably be accused of being you with the same IP address. LMAO. Feel free to ping my IP address, and Missings. I can vouch for missing to be a genuine and serious collector of coins/medals from around the world. Great post Missing.

I think both versions are nice.

16. mmissinglink

Thank you for vouching for me and for what I believe to be obvious to anyone objective regarding the accusations made about me from Serial-troll.

I think it's possible Serial-troll was given a vacation by the admins. Somehow I doubt that he is mature enough to stop with his childish, immature trolling and lying accusations he is now known for in this forum.

I, of course, have only 1 SilverStacker account. I am not paid by and have no affiliation whatsoever with any precious metals or coin journal, website, or business. The fact that I share links to interesting articles on other websites is anything but suspicious. Only in the warped mind of a conspiracy theory nutjob fanatic would doing this mean that automatically everyone who shares an occasional link is some sort of paid spammer.

I shouldn't even have to explain this but there probably are a couple of other conspiracy theory nutjobs in this forum who have the same warped and inane thinking as Serial-troll. If you are one of them and reading this comment, please heed the same warning I've given Serial-troll to stop with the spurious accusations and attempts to disrupt a thread.

To troll is to: "make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them." This is precisely what Serial has repeatedly been doing here in the forum and therefore "Serial-troll" is quite apropos.

17. serial

No, I am still here, was to busy to post but seeing as you felt the need to mention me above in your usual abusive way I thought I would point out that no one, other than paid advertisers, on this site post as many new threads with a link in the 1st post. You may well be a coin collector but you are also a spammer pretending to be a normal member.
    So 2nd warning used, what now, do i get a 3rd warning from the spammer?

18. mtforpar

mtforpar Member

What's wrong with posting a photo of your coin and a link to where you acquired it?

19. mmissinglink

Serial-spammer, your ludicrous claims and errant hostility is not something you should be proud to put on display.

The fact that I or any member put links in some of our comments means only that we are sharing additional info or resources, which may include a link to a place where we may have purchased that coin.

But this isn't at all about links in comments....this is about your animosity and hostility toward my political views. It wasn't until you saw my comments regarding my disdain for Trump and those who fanatically praise Trump (which isn't all of the people who would vote for him, but many of his supporters are fanatical) that you went off on this insane spamming accusation tangent. This is about your insecurities and loathing of others' political views.

20. ego2spare

ego2spare Well-Known Member

6000 posts and your the only one who thinks this? your either a troll spilling over from the political thread because your an angy little child or a complete moron... could easily be both.. :rolleyes: