Silver update! Big News!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by hamannmj, Oct 6, 2016.

1. Killface

Killface Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That would be an opportunity for a 92% profit right there :)

2. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

printing money like every other country? our debt, in terms of dollars, isn't what matters...it's in relation to GDP, which, isn't good...but, there are MUCH worse countries within the EU.

What other currency would better be tied to OIL? You tell me. The EURO? that's a MESS...with Germany about to hit a MAJOR recession, and countries like Greece and Italy way over 200% debt to GDP. When Germany pulls out, the Euro will be FREE.

Japan? china? Lets see...China's average annual salary is around $8,000. Not very impressive...and, they're going through a HUGE bubble as well.

Certainly not Australia? Have you seen their debt over the past few years? Increasing at an alarming 500% year, over year.

3. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

Im sticking by my prediction that we see $12 USD before we see $23 USD.

4. PeterS

PeterS Member

That's interesting, hamannmj's American view of Australia! So many here, including politicians on both sides seem blind to it. Good on him!

5. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

I have a lot of opinions, and, fortunately for everyone else, it's just that...an opinion. I do; however, try to see the good in all countries, because, frankly, we're given most only bad news abroad.

We're visiting Australia next Summer for our 25th wedding anniversary. 1 week in Australia, 1 week in New Zealand.

6. JNS

JNS Active Member Silver Stacker

That is a bad and a good news. How long it will last? It doesnt mean it will continue but i am waiting for this time more than waiting to metal rises.

7. rainy day

rainy day Active Member

the seal and rock. silver is the rock in the ocean. the seal only needs the rock when there are many sharks, the seal can not eat the rock.

8. Noxx

Noxx Member

This sideways tight movement is getting really boring. Been picking up silver at $18 an ounce though. Got some stackers that were on awesome sales today $18.40 an ounce. People are nuts though, they are still bidding way higher than that on the exact same bars from the same mint but ones they allow bidding on. Geez do people even shop around at all, it's a wonder how half the stackers out there are going to ever make a profit some day, or a lot less than they could have. They are certainly going to be sitting on losses for longer if they don't be more prudent with how they buy.

The longer it goes sideways I think the bigger the drop we'll see. Might get a very small spike up before a big drop. Let's hope, I'm itching to do another big buy. The more I'm looking at it though the more I'm thinking we might be getting close to a bottom though. If you follow all the lowest bottoms since 2003 there is a big steady wedge up to just exactly where we are now and heading up from there probably (well about two dollars less, so $15 maybe?). I decided to start buying larger amounts just in case I never see the bottom I'm hoping for.

Eventually we're going to run out of time before we see some economic bubbles pop and maybe an economic meltdown occur. I think that's coming up fast on us. But we could see some massive margin calls and huge deflation where everything shoots low real fast before popping up huge like in 2008. Wouldn't that be nice if we're all there ready to load up if that happens.

9. stackerND

stackerND New Member

Why are all these people on this website if you think silver is just going to tank? Go troll somewhere you fucking idiots.

10. Gullintanni

Gullintanni Well-Known Member

Amazing that you have made 3 posts and think you can tell people here where to go.
    Id say let us see if you feel like that in a few months but i am sure by then you will have slithered off somewhere else:)

11. r1lee

r1lee New Member

Just because you're on a pm forum, doesn't mean we all should have the same brain.

Adtuallly I sort of follow the same thought. Usually my purchase of metals are meant for storage. If I'm accumulating why would I still want them to go up? If anything I don't mind that they retreat back, as it costs me less in future purchases. Now when i complete my stack, then of course i only want it to go up.

12. Topherclaus

Topherclaus Active Member

There will always be someone who isn't happy with the height of their stack, wiahing prices to stay low. I'm happy with mine. Strapped in and ready for our ride to the moon.

13. clear

clear Well-Known Member

That's very clever.

14. clear

clear Well-Known Member

big news thread, this is brilliant, ha ha hope the price stays down so I can buy more , great stuff.

15. copperhead

copperhead Active Member

I don't see it , but what do i know

16. SilverDJ

SilverDJ Well-Known Member

So everyone should be 100% always bullish on silver?
    That would be, umm, maybe just as turtle-heading idiotic wouldn't it?

17. hamannmj

hamannmj New Member

No.

18. masmas

masmas New Member

Why the silver price must sharply dropped first before it is going up much higher ?
    are you predicting someone will "shake the weak hands" next year after USA election result published :rolleyes: ?