Nanjing Mint Panda & Temple of Heaven series by numicconnection.com

Discussion in 'Modern Chinese Coins & Medallions' started by andrewlee10, Oct 14, 2016.

1. andrewlee10

andrewlee10 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

2016 Nanjing Mint Panda and Temple of Heaven- bimetalic brass and copper- suggested mintage 199 ,brass- suggested mintage 99 ,silver -suggested mintage below 199, antique silver suggested mintage 69 or lower and brass suggested mintage 69.

As informed and rumor which Nanjing Panda designer will be the 2017 and 2018 bullion panda designer. I am awaiting the news in other forum or events in china.

Here the 2016 Nanjing Mint Panda and temple of heaven computer conceptual photo which design by the coming 2017 and 2018 bullion panda designer. There will be minor changes which the word "Nanjing Mint" will be at Panda side rather than at Temple of Heaven.

Temple of Heaven is selected to resemble and link to the medal to the bullion panda coin.

The die have completed at mint and specimen for bimetalic and brass will be available end of October or mid of November if no delay. The bimetalic and brass will be minted by early or mid December. Hopefully just in time for coming Christmas.

Here the conceptual photo in silver color. Special coining technology will apply to the panda background. Please not to judge the physical medal will be almost the same with the conceptual photo.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As usual we will do pre-sell and bundle sell at webpage and here.

2. andrewlee10

Information update 15 pieces sold in Malaysia which 10 or lesser pieces available for pre-sell and balance for selling in December 2016.

20 pieces pre-order sold in china.

Around 30 pieces sold in overseas. ALLOCATE 20-30 pieces to pre-sell for overseas. I will keep 20-30 for sell in December 2016.

Whoever buy 2 pieces bimetalic entitle 1 piece brass or/and silver for pre-sell price and 3 pieces of bimetalic for 1 pcs antique silver or/and brass.

PM for details prices and bundle deal.

3. andrewlee10

Thx's for all the support and love for this panda.

16 left for pre-sell if all customer pay the deposit of 20% and the silver note. Awaiting 3 customers reply which might left 10 pcs for resell.

I will try to work with Malaysia side to allocate stock to overseas if it is continue high demand on this items.

4. sgcoins

sgcoins Member

Keep up the good work!! I think the panda design will look great on a high relief medal, especially in silver!

5. perfulator

perfulator Member

As informed and rumor which Nanjing Panda designer will be the 2017 and 2018 bullion panda designer. I am awaiting the news in other forum or events in china.

The 2017 and 2018 panda designer! That sounds to me as a scoop for the bullion series lol

6. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

I echo the same. Okay, granted, I'm working with Andy (to be transparent), but I do believe these will look stellar with high relief on both sides. There will be 4 versions: bimetallic, brass, silver, and antique silver. Who knows, maybe gold too? I can't wait to see a better rendition of the plaster molds.

7. andrewlee10

There is antique brass too. The dies have been done. I have the photo of one of it. However, mint to allow me to release the photo.

Next week they will start the specimen minting.

8. andrewlee10

13 pcs left for pre order. Please take note that the Nanjing silver note is recognised by Pmg and I have sent for grading.

9. andrewlee10

9 pcs left to pre-order. Thx's for the support.

You will need to do a normal order in December if miss the pre-order.

10. andrewlee10

HERE the 2017 bullion panda coin design by same designer of Nanjing mint as informed by mint. However, there is no formal news and events held in China.

Do you notice the bimetallic panda and 2017 bullion panda design are similar?

The siting direction is difference. 2017 bullion panda coin is eating bamboo rather than using his hand to cover the mouth LOL. WHY cover the mouth? some of my friends are noticing it.

I will gift 10 pieces of brass rooster medal by Shenyang mint as photo 1 who provide the right answer. (postage USD2 pay by you) First come first serve except barsenault and resellers are not entitled to this game. ;) On top of it I might organised a more attractive prize for lucky draw.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The silver Nanjing panda of this series will price similar with Panda lunar (rooster) if silver spot not exceed USD18. So the price is 186. This panda mintage is 168 which is much lower than 499 Lunar panda (rooster). Those has pre order 3 pcs bimetallic nanjing panda are all entitled to purchase the silver version at lower than 186.

11. KeepOnTrying!

KeepOnTrying! Member

LOL, So how about a gift for me getting the 9 lychees and 2017/2018 designer (sort of) questions? ;)

12. andrewlee10

I am thinking some fun games to attract more active MCC collectors to here. I will do somethings to Shenyang Lunar panda series too. First, we do commit contribution of USD1 for every pieces silver proof rooster panda sold to WWF. In additional, we also free one brass rooster medal design by Mr Hou Jiqiang to every pre-order. on top of it, we also provide those loyal customer of lunar panda series with 10 rebate for any webpage purchase by emailing us. (every 2 pieces pre order lunar rooster entitle 10 rebate NOT 20. This only for those pre -order before 31 August early bird instead of the later who order at 192 selling price).

We will give more WOW for Christmas for product that sponsor by us.

You can take note of it.

13. perfulator

perfulator Member

Christmas time coming early this year :)

14. andrewlee10

Cannot disclose at this moment.

15. andrewlee10

[​IMG]

Cheng Choa is 2010, 2012 and 2013 panda coin designer.

He also 2017 and 2018 panda coin designer who decide this bimetallic panda.

16. postafoa

postafoa New Member

i tried to order 15x1KG gold panda from andy but he refused to give me a 10% discount for SS member. So i will just invest my money in a government run pension fund instead.

17. andrewlee10

Government pension good.

18. badon

badon New Member

andrewlee10, it might be better to offer a non-specific discount to forum members. dragonzeng168 (new, ending, sold) says he will give "a small discount" to Coin Compendium Forum (CCF) members, which leaves him some room to adjust the discount, depending on profit margins. For big gold, there is not much profit margin, so a smaller percentage discount is required.

19. andrewlee10

Hi badon, I seldom sell items in eBay like dragonzheng and never did pre order in eBay. Majority of the margin go to eBay and bad exchange rate from PayPal if I sell in usd.

All the pre order here factor in discount.

On and off we did make some free gift to buyers randomly.

The way of selling by us is different with others. Our costing also different with China sellers which we pay higher than them.

It is different things so we do not offer rock bottom price to compete with others for market share. Since mid 2016, We decide reduce to sell items which is widely available at market. Those widely available market items in our webpage are old stock. we try to source items which feel good by us and offer to others. We wear collectors hat and seller hat that learn from last 2 years. There always success and failures, hate and love and so on.

We can offer same deal in your forum as ss here. They just need to inform us nick in the forum and mention your name. Bob is active in your forum which you can talk to him too.

20. andrewlee10

3 bimetallic left for pre-order.

All customers order 3 pcs of bimetallic are entitle 1 piece of brass. Please email me to order and confirm.

Bimetallic and brass will ship together. The prototype and specimen medal is in process if nothing go wrong the medal will ship in December.

I have also allocated 1 pcs silver for all customer who purchase 3 piece bimetallic. silver mintage 168 awaiting approval from the mint. Pre order likely in November. so eye on it.

Coins A-Z likes this.