BGS - Birimian

Discussion in 'Stocks & Derivatives' started by VRS, Mar 19, 2013.

1. miniroo

miniroo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

That's a plan.
    You must have quite a bit in it to make it worth selling for a profit of 4c, but at least you jumped and climbed back at just 25c, you must feel much more comfortable now then before.

2. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

3. miniroo

miniroo Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:D
    Markc's timing is impeccable, i'm buying stocks in markc's futures

4. Reeve

Reeve Member

Finally some movement North. I timed my buy in a little to soon at 32 ahah

5. justin536

justin536 Member

:( my order for .23cents just missed! Oh well still have a good chunk :)

6. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Anything under .30 will be in the money soon. Today's ann just confirms BGS is onto something big even with just the main zone. Add the open along strike north and south and the additional deposit to the west along with the chemical grade and the deposit is world class.

7. Scyb

Scyb Member Silver Stacker

If this doesnt touch 40c+ with the next month, I am not buying shares ever again.

Cant believe with fundamentals so strong, we are valued at less then what we were before drilling started. What chance do I have with any other company!

8. olifrated

olifrated Active Member Silver Stacker

Was going to get into this today on the lows but money not in my trading account in time .... argh !!!!

9. markc

markc Member

I had 20k in it originally but only have 10k in it now. I was hoping for a dip this morning so I put in another order @ 22c. It may have got there but the announcement screwed it. :eek: I am feeling alot more comfortable being in at this price point though. :cool:

Ha, it's more luck than anything. I put 35k into PIO before they announced the SPP so my timing isn't that good. I have got another order in for some more @ 0.028. Fingers crossed.

10. ShinyStuff

ShinyStuff New Member

Ok, so I have a noob question.

I bought into a different mining comp three years ago as they looked GREAT on paper and we "about to start mining any day now" and my shares have been a black pit of lost money. Hopeless.

All this good news is lovely - but WHEN will they start to mine? I don't get how they need to keep on test drilling... let's test drill some more! Oh, let's dilute the shares to get some better cash flow and then - drill some more!

Is this the MO of these companies??? I would love some hope that they would start the mining and then test drill as they go!

Shiny.

11. southerncross

southerncross Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just a heads up on PSC markc, it is a good ride, but they have fundamentally nothing as of now. The grades announced include all possible ore types which include Mica and other non economical types as well in their grades. People need to be looking towards either Hard rock deposit's with decent levels of spodumene or Brine deposits to realistically take advantage the coming demand for Lithium over the next decade.
    A long term investment made now into Lithium , even on a small scale, could see your seed money grow many multiples over the next five to ten years.
    We may not all have the capacity of Markc to put 30 k here and 10k there into a low cap company and risk it, but if you do your homework on those company's who have an actual economic resource and are realistically poised to become a competitive deposit, then the gains can be astronomical over the next five to ten years.

I bought BGS first at .005, traded a heap on the very first rise and bought even more over time, and have bought again recently on recent drops to the point of a current buy in price of just over .10c now , BGS will be a $1:00 stock in the next year or two and I will be holding all the way.

People really need to do their homework on lithium, I made a great deal of money trading PIO and PSC short term, but the real money for me will be made over the long term in stocks like BGS and PLS as they are solid Lithium stocks with a proven or just about to be deposit's with decent grades and with viable tonnage. PSC is all hype for now, PIO just needs to get it's shite together.

BGS has a now proven resource that is growing with every Ann, is on track for the minimum previous estimate of 15-18 MT at 1.8-2% grade and for all intents and purposes will beat that by a long mile given it is just the first round of drilling on a huge tenement and we have our 200,000,000 worth of Gold as well.

Mind you that is dwarfed by our Lithium find at the moment.

Hold strong and prosper people.

12. kramer

kramer Member

Licking my chops fully loaded in bgs. Psc was a fun ride! Bring on more drilling results.. They really are spectactular!

13. Lunardragon

Lunardragon Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

AJM and BGS are my two biggest shares atm.
    I am contemplating whether I should go harder with AJM which soon-to-be-producer next year OR BGS with higher grades and more promising reserves.

any thoughts?

AJM is currently a pain on the neck, just like PIO.

LD

14. markc

markc Member

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of money to be made in the coming years from the right Lithium companies. PIO has made some positive announcements which would have been good for the SP had the SPP fiasco not ruffled a few feathers.

15. Abossy

Abossy Active Member Silver Stacker

How far away are BGS and PIO from actually having a mine up and running?

If we had another GFC I would imagine would impact the capital markets to raise $$ to build the mine?

I like BGS because there is actually gold there as well...

16. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

BGS is in circling mode right now - the overhang of shares from CR/placement has been considerable - and despite some really stellar news on Bougouni, the price has effectively been capped by bot trading and clearing that overhang.

In terms of the resources though, the lithium looks like sizing up to be very large, and we're waiting for the processing solution to Massigui gold to arrive any time - I've been adding to my original holding and topped up again recently at around 25c.

Hold or add on the dips.

17. VRS

VRS Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Announcement on Bougouni - and a storming one at that...

Western zone drilling far exceeding expectations - so this coupled with the main zone = MONSTER resource.

Both are OPEN north & south.

JORC in October.

Processing solution for Massigui gold announcement (we all hope) pending, according to Kev Joyce...

What's not to like?

[​IMG]

18. radiobirdman

radiobirdman Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Thank f..k I topped up.

bloody power going off at 9am bastards

19. precious roar

precious roar Active Member

Yet again, the market seems unimpressed. Bizarre.

20. scrooged

scrooged New Member

The market has been unimpressed with Lithium for a few days. To finish in the green is a big positive.

This will pay.

Patience.