Trump predicts 'very massive recession' for the U.S.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TheEnd, Apr 8, 2016.

1. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Come the throw downs I think you'll find you are!

2. Topherclaus

Topherclaus Active Member

If you guys don't elect Bernie, can we have him?

3. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'd like Elizabeth Warren.

I'd abdicate for her.

4. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

I dislike pretty much everything about the democrats intellectually and individually except Elizabeth Warren and whoever coached Obama in public speaking. She is a touch of class.

5. Oldsoul

Oldsoul New Member

If you got corbyn too you'd have a matching set of book ends that could support massive unreadable volumess on Marxist Leninist revolutionary thought from the 1970s . Not sure what else they could actually do though.

I'd like George bush junior. Strange I know but you could throw him peanuts and he'd say stupid but side splitting one liners. Ideal to put in an enclosure as a companion to Zhirinovsky although there would have to be a no fly one over the enclosure to prevent passenger airliners crashing in their vicinity..

Merkel and Clinton2 are definitely a set, but you would need a really gothic fireplace to stand them beside.

Putin and Assad. Just leave them in a dark corner with a safety screen having a staring contest until one drops dead and then have the other one stuffed to scare trick or treaters away at halloween

What were you going to do with sanders on his own? He'll just cause an infestation of irritating tumblerites using the word justice inappropriately every time you trip over one and he'll borrow all your money without asking and spend it on post it notes with the words it's so unfair written on them.

Trump and Sarkozy work to. Matching stupid hair. Fit them out as standard lamps and enjoy the surreal shadows cast by a million dollars worth of hair transplants, wigs and dye.

Julia Gillard and Berlusconi would make a wonderful set of soap dispensers.

Cameron and Blair would be excellent as washroom valets almost matching and perfect for your remodelling based on the bathroom in stanely Kubricks the shining,.they've always been there...

6. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Comedy gold. Well done!