Reggie Middleton warning of imminent European bank failures.

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by tolly_67, Apr 12, 2016.

1. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

His blog caught my eye years ago. His bank analysis is second to none. He warned of Bear Stearns, Lehman and gang well before each one crumbled. I read his analysis and months later, bingo, it happened like it said it would. While he was declaring dead and buried, newspaper analysts were advising to buy the stock as they saw good improvements in price possible.
    He is being a bit cagey with his info now. It is a paid analysis. It used to be free. I believe the big one he is alluding to could be Deutsche Bank. Wouldn't that make the Euro fall...yeeeeee haaaaa.

2. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Deutsche Bank is a prime candidate, and the clue is in their desperate trillion euro selloff of credit default swaps:

3. BuggedOut

BuggedOut Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Deutsche Bank has been flagged as a potentially catastrophic failure for months now.

It is my opinion they will be bailed out. Maybe it will be a subtle bail out and/or done behind closed doors so nobody even sees it, but Europe is showing policy that suggests a bail out is inevitable. The main opposition to the Italian bank bail outs seems to be the German people....but do you think they will oppose the bail out of one of their own?

4. bellinvest

bellinvest New Member

The Deutsche Bank is a huge bank in Europe and houses some incredible amount of loans etc. to an extent.... it's simply to big for Germany to bail out individually. Throw in the EU/IMF and they might be covered... its weird because the EU keep bringing in banking new regulation, which impacts the EU banks negatively, which has an end result that the EU wont like... crazy cycle really.

But! the real problem is if the Deutsche Bank goes... many of the EU banks go with it! creating a snow-ball effect very quickly... people would transfer their money to a US bank or the like within hours as a serious fear haze set it. So the situation would escalate very quickly... to fast for the EU/IMF to act meaningfully i think.

Side note: When the 10yr Spainish/Italian bond is trading at a tiny 1.5% (risk suppose to equal reward)... you know there is a serious crisis looming.

B

5. Miloman

Miloman Active Member Silver Stacker

Reggie Middleton will be added to the list of pumpers.

6. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Reggie Middleton sounds like a character on Eastenders.

7. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Just because someone asks for money for time and effort doesn't make them a 'pumper'. If you had followed his advice 9 years ago you would have made serious money. His reports which predate the events are still available to be read. Proof is in the pudding.