Waiting 4 month for lunars from Perthbullion

Discussion in 'Lunar Forum' started by Eliassamaha, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Ipv6Ready

Ipv6Ready Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You were offered a refund and you didn't take it, is it because the coin value went up?

2. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

:rolleyes:
    Why should they offer your refund for more than you paid ?
    Its NOT how businesses works

3. Golden ChipMunk

Golden ChipMunk Well-Known Member

You have ordered and have been Offered a refund; you never taken it.

Now, you comes back and demanding !!!

Who's faults is that???

4. Golden ChipMunk

Good to know, you like to complain

Thanks for telling

5. MasterID

MasterID Member

As a consolation, dealers in Singapore did not get them in big time as the premium went pretty high due to supply. But with 8,000,000 pieces, you probably will get to have it.

As for milkspot, not sure if you get from dealer A or B or C will have any difference if the source is the same. (Would be very interested to know which dealer sells totally-milkspot-free maple)

6. Eliassamaha

Eliassamaha Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Good to know you can't read

The refund was for delays till January they didn't mention anything about being delayed till April

Ps don't worry I never buy or "lease" anything of you anyway

7. Eliassamaha

Who said anything about maples

Like I said I bought some single koalas which came all strached up, ultra high relief cleopatra coins which some had spots,
    And Buffaloes round which were toned to hell, if I had bought low premium I wouldn't be complaining

Anyways I can see I'm not getting anywhere here with all these Perth bullion loyalists

So much for the customer is always right

8. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Eliassamaha, it appears in good faith you waited till January and still nothing arrived. And in hope as we all do you wait, and you wait, and wait, then April arrives and the Panda still hasn't landed. Time to get the money back, and find another dealer that can do better job. Geez, my dealer sent me half ounce because he couldn't dispatch in his time frame he specified. You'll never get a apology off Perthbullion for the inconvenience either ! All you get is excuses, and you have to do all followup work. Because of their failure to provide goods on time, and deliver impaired bullion they lose clients that often purchase many thousands of dollars worth per annum. As a token gesture they should offer you some form of compensation, that is GOOD BUSINESS SENSE. But they would rather lose a regular customer.

And notice how Perthbullion tippy toed around your gripe about receiving milk spotted coins off them ? Who in their right mind would send a customer Koala's and ultra high relief coins with milk spot already on them ? Online orders are a good way this lot weed out the crap. Have a look some comments on Ebay on Perthbullion with less than 100% feedback, and then look at some other high profile dealers feedback with 100%. The proof is in the pudding.

Once again, I reiterate get your money back, don't worry about others defending Perthbullion. It's not their time or money at stake, if it was the tune would be different.

9. Flyinfree

Flyinfree Well-Known Member

Fare comment! I used to buy stuffs from Perth Bullion until something made me unhappy happened. Anyway, I fell happy to deal with them face to face and their ladies are beautiful. :cool:

BTW: I would request a refund for this situation.

10. alor

alor Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

the is no bath tub for the panda to bath when landed, so for Panda rights, they were delayed... the terrorist is stopping the panda plane from flying.

please stop the Panda rights violations

delays is never good but panda get to decide when to get down from their planes :lol: and remember to bath tub ready for all of them.

11. Golden ChipMunk

Good to know!!!

My stuffs are much better than anyone else...
    I don't need your $$$ anyway...

Too late... After seeing your Tru colour...

12. Eliassamaha

Good go away

And yes that's my true colours if I pay for a premium coin I expect a premium coin, or a mention that coins are scratched and toned before I buy

If I'm told to wait for a month and 3 month later im still waiting then yes I'm not happy, at least a update will be nice

Now everyone knows your true colours, your stuff can't be the best cause you just admitted that your a crap seller like Perth bullion

So buyers can expect from you scratched toned coins and months and months of wait your an idiot

13. Golden ChipMunk

Check my trades

I have already Trading in Five Continents ..... :lol:

[​IMG]

14. Golden ChipMunk

Elias, if you Toned down and stop being ridicule , you will find people would understand you more.
    Please understand , we in the forum are always here to help others.
    Screaming off your head, don't think anyone would cares less.

Take Care!!!

Chip

15. MasterID

MasterID Member

I mention maple because it is common to see milkspot on maples. And if there is a dealer who sells totally-milkspot-free maple (ASE, Phil, Koala, Lunar, etc) then the other dealers must have added to them after receiving from source.
    I do get refund from PerthBullion (not for panda) and I don't bother to buy from them when they do have the items.

And 8,000,000 is the mintage for 2016 panda.

16. Eliassamaha

Hahahaha your funny Bro I'm not screaming my off head lol

I don't know what you mean by stop being ridicule

All good bro

17. Eliassamaha

Wow 8000000

Yeah I know maples get milk spots easily

But it definitely wasn't maples actually the 2014 maples I got of them are still very good

Anyways I'm done with Perth bullion they must have way too many big customers to keep track off they definitely don't need my money

18. silversearcher

silversearcher Active Member Silver Stacker

Eliassamaha, don't worry about these comments from some. They are only lower level dealers only protecting their own. Look at some of the comments and behaviour of these guys in how handle your post, would you really want to do business with people like that ? Of course not !

At the end of the day it's the consumer that determines the outcome of all these pretty coins whether they sell or not. Dealers will soon find out that no matter how many new coins they try to flog off, if the quality is not there clients will drop both coins and dealers like a hot potato. Your just one of many that have dumped Perthbullion. In my circle of friends two others and myself have taken our business elsewhere. It's a shame, as they do have a some good of coins. But as good as the range is they need to service the customer with quality goods that are in stock with faster processing. I will admit some of their staff are excellent people ( like Grace and Dominic ). However, you get the feeling they have to do all the dirty work when things go wrong. At the end of the day the owners have to wear the heat not their staff for bad product control, backorders, etc. You also get the feeling, that some of these dealers only ride the crest of the wave of what business venture is popular or profitable at the time. And that's evident with their different business ventures during their life. So they are probably in it for a short term 4-6 years. And then move on to something else. So they may well not give a crap about quality long term servicing, take the money and run.

P.S - If you have receipts or invoices for the milky ultra high reliefs and Koalas send those back also. They should not arrive in that condition. As for resale they are now worth melt or spot price as the premium is blown.

19. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Lower priced gold/early coin Then! flipping advantage to SS members lost if order cancelled for refund Now! Priceless lol :)

As you should know if you ordered other items alongside the back orders then they are posted out alongside the back ordered items because it is "one order". a simple call to Perth Bullion would result in them splitting the order and sending you the items not on back order.

A simple call or email would result in a full refund any time on a pre or back orders if desired, so problem solved.

20. clear

clear Well-Known Member

So what have you been doing since January..., you should take responsibly for your poor judgement - they offered you a refund or an alternative product but you made a decision to wait, so why should they pay you for your decision, your such a victim, so what are you doing now did you take the refund or are still waiting Ha Ha.