When seller retrieves a buy you can not give negative feedback on Ebay

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by Dutch Silver Bullion Collector, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Dutch Silver Bullion Collector

Dutch Silver Bullion Collector Member

Strange buy happened to me last month; i bought a 2014 1oz Britannia mule error coin from an English seller last januari, he send it to me (he says) but he got the coin back from the mailer due to a wrong adress, he send me a mail but did not say what to do three weeks later, i send him an email back, he wanted me to pay the postage (12 pound) again.
    I responded that i didn't want to pay postage again because he wrote the adress down wrong. He wanted to return the money very quickly, i made a complaint by PayPal and got the money back.
    At that moment he wanted to retrieve the sell in Ebay, as soon as he did that i couldn't give him negative feedback anymore;
    Why negative feedback.. I saw on Ebay the coins he offers the same coin but now for 5 to 6 times the price he sold it to me. I have not cancelled the retrieve on Ebay, but Ebay still closed the complaint and took out my buy, so i can not do anything anymore against this seller and he is getting away with it...

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/331759409276

2. Allaboutcams

Allaboutcams Member

That is the same seller i bought from and she sent me a mule 231750710212 that had a horrible mark on the back http://i.imgur.com/K3m8Lz0.jpg so i sent it back at my cost and she never refunded me my postage about $30. But the fun started when the coin did not turn up because she gave me a return address that parcel force can not deliver to. Absolute nightmare and would never buy from again.

3. Beyond

Beyond Well-Known Member

report to ebay
    i bought coin from germanynever receivedopened caseebay and paypal all never refund to methey sai d seller got track numb er so whatever delivery or no100% seller win the caseits german ebay ruletotally different with aus and US
    i gave negative feedback after few mins ebay removed for him
    too badits my first time lost never got refund
    better dont use ebay.de too risk
    unless use credit card

4. Acme

Acme New Member

She is registered as business seller, so if you scroll down the page her address is there:

[​IMG]

5. Allaboutcams

Allaboutcams Member

Yes but if you send a parcel from Auspost to England it went to parcel force and they dont deliver to po boxs in the uk.