How the silver boom shall occur.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Jaderr, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Jaderr

Jaderr New Member

Well gold is already ready to peak, as in my previous post, gold is already depleted. A good mine hardly gets 5 grams per ton of ore. Mining companies are already feeling the pain of selling cheap metals to the market, and transferring their wealth to banksters.
    Central Banks like russia and china have already understood the message, and they were buying gold before their economies went into sabotage. Its no coincidence oil droped and russia is feeling economic pain. it will slow their gold buying spree, and china stocks collapsing also the same.

To sabotage another country economy isnt a easy job even for a economic war grandmaster(west mainly EU and USA) its basically impossible to keep oil down for long time(bribing the saudis and us shale is just too expensive for someone who owns 19 trillion already and is being pressured by big banks to increase rates.)

So, whenever oil climbs(probably by the end of 2016. Gold will climb bringing silver with it to somewhere around 2000usd gold, 50usd silver.
    That will be the first peak, witch will continue for another 3 to 4 years.
    During this 3 to 4 years, retail and industrial demand for silver will climb, and then not just gold will be depleted silver will join the team then it will be the time that silver and gold will go to something like a 30:1 ratio.

In about 5 to 10 years, USA public debt will be impossible to pay(even with very low interest rates). Reaching something around 30 to 60 trillion dollars. EU and other worldwide countries will be the same. Thats the end of fiat currencies, and theres where we see gold above 10k dolars mark and silver abover 500 dolars mark for the next 10 years.

In 50 years, all currencies will be backed up on silver and gold and other commodities and precious metals. Then human race will go to the space in search for more precious metals, keeping the price under control.
    Precious metals will be the reason why human kind will develop intense space technology.

Fiat currencies will die, but currencies will always exist, they will just be peg to some real hard assets, specially because silver and gold will become too precious to keep at hands all the time.

2. Jaderr

Jaderr New Member

That perspective doesnt count the fact that, one or many major nations or billionaire groups decide to speed up things and buy huge amounts of physical silver and gold.

3. sammysilver

sammysilver Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

There is no "huge amounts" out there! There are only so many deckchairs on the Titanic. More so, there are only so many lifeboats. Buy now, so you don't worry later.

4. tolly_67

tolly_67 Well-Known Member

Aha.....as I suspected.....'New Member'
    Welcome.
    Unfortunately turds will be currency before gold ever does.

5. Caneorange

Caneorange Member

While extremely cheap at current prices... I'm not interested in stacking turds.

6. Stoic Phoenix

Stoic Phoenix Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

You would however certainly have the potential to earn more than 1% selling horse poo without $3.5k exposure......

7. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

And the worst case scenario is that you would get stuck with a horse yielding 5% of it's body weight in poo per day. :lol:
    Source: Horse Manure Management

8. DanielM

DanielM Active Member Silver Stacker

Sorry but I have to L-O-L a simple 'thanks' isn't enough

9. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

PrettyPrettyShinyShiny Well-Known Member

With all due respect, THIS IS CRAP. As simply your opinion, good for you. There have been many mouths talking this sort of unfounded talk for years. While I haven't been stacking for 25 years or am I an expert on metals, I am EXTREMELY wary NOW of making outrageous claims giving dates like in 3 years this will happen or in 50 this will happen, because let's face it- you have NO IDEA. What are your sources? If you've got a good book or author to recommend, let's hear it. I'd love to hear it from the horses mouth.

I LOVED THIS.. "Precious metals will be the reason why human kind will develop intense space technology". Since we have had space exploration tech, none of it has been due to precious metals. Do you think Branson and Musk are looking for metals? No. Even these wealthy entrepreneurs need to keep cashflow happening. Pie in the sky "search for metals" is such a bs reason to spend BILLIONS to get the equipment up there in the first place. They are making money using space as a tourism venture not a mining operation.

I suggest all new readers ignore tripe like this or take it with a meteoric grain of salt. Enjoy it for what it is- a fictitious story with nothing to back it up. Those seasoned stackers probably didn't even bother to click on this thread.

Stack on.
    PPSS

10. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So while gold is a store of wealth, turds are a creator of wealth when you sell the turds for use as compost or as a source of biogas. Take the profits from sellng turds and put a percentage of them into gold... you'd be turning shit into gold.

11. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

you must be smoking the same crack pipe as Sammy

lol

STOP and put the crack pipe down

12. SilverSale

SilverSale Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

How does one manage to be lucky/fortunate enough to be quoted in Court Jester's signature? Seems a huge honour to be bestowed upon just one individual. I wonder who shall be the next distinguished gentleman.

13. Phiber

Phiber Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Fresh off balooney's coolaid.

14. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

If you write something like: Silver will be at least $50 by May 2016, mark my words!

15. Miloman

Miloman Active Member Silver Stacker

Ah the usual suspects and the decent...

16. smallstack

smallstack New Member

Although the original poster's prediction seems a little far fetched, if we don't think that silver will make a substantial increase in value at some point, then why do we stack physical? It would be easier to play the paper game if I was going to try and profit on the small day to day or even month to month market changes. I personally would not bother stacking physical metal if I didn't think that the paper market will evetually fall apart. $1000 silver seems overly optimistic, but I'm not buying silver with hopes of loading pounds of metal into my pick-up, driving to town and selling to profit $1, $2 or even $5 dollars an ounce. Maybe silver will stay fairly flat for the next 50 years. I hope not. I think there is a good chance the paper market will collapse or the currency will collapse. If silver was no longer manipulated hard telling where it could go. I could be wrong, my wife says I am most of the time. Sorry for the rant.

17. fishtaco

fishtaco Active Member Silver Stacker

Because those stacker still around who pumped lots of money into very high priced silver in the belief it was going to sky-rocket to da moon as predicted buy many experts are either still smarting or just want to warn the perhaps naive amongst us.

Also there may not be any silver manipulated! silver itself may be the manipulator :)

18. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

not just once but constantly like sammy predicting ridiculous prices by easter never coming true

19. Naphthalene Man

Naphthalene Man Active Member Silver Stacker

I liked the house poo theory better. More realistic and as far as my dogs are concerned, horse poo will always be in demand.
    They love the stuff.

Welcome Newby. I see you have been doing a bit of reading of the propaganda.

20. silvestor

silvestor Member Silver Stacker

Hi Jadder and welcome to the forum Im going to spare you any criticism on your post, rather I want to ask you a couple of questions regarding the quote above.

You say in 5-10 years USA public debt will be impossible to pay off. Isn't it already impossible to pay off?
    If there is an end to fiat currencies wouldn't that mean that precious metals would go to infinity?
    And if you are talking about 10k as in the currency of gold per ounce, Why 10k? Why wouldn't it be $100 or $32? Why $10 000?