Monetary Metals Hires Bron Suchecki

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by bron suchecki, Feb 12, 2016.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Congrats, Bron!

The Perth Mint has lost a very valuable team member but Monetary Metals has gained one.

2. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy New Member

Congratulations! Take a good, long, hot shower to make sure you're not inadvertently carrying any of those damn milk spots that PM is plagued with these days!

3. goldpelican

goldpelican Administrator Staff Member

Caught up with Ron at the WMF in Berlin. He finished at the Perth Mint in July 2015.

Bron - should only take about 3-4 years for people to stop demanding you answer for perceived quality issues at Perth Mint - I mean this forum has been going for almost 7 years and people still think you're the guy hand minting the coins there :p

Actually with Ron and Bron's departures there's no longer any active Perth Mint employees participating in the forum. I don't think anyone is particularly keen to line up behind them either - Bron, you do know asbestos is bad for your health, right? No-one should have to wear flame retardant material for as long as you have on here :)

4. GoldenEye

GoldenEye Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

We could get an existing SilverStacker to replace Bron at the PM? Maybe someone who owns a kevlar jacket? :)

5. SilverSale

SilverSale Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A lot of the flack against Perth Mint was their own intentional doing, and clearly warranted.

They would have known that bringing out a privy dragon to get around mintage limits would annoy a lot of stackers, but they did it anyway in the name of PROFIT!

I say good riddance to Ron Currie.

6. fiatphoney

fiatphoney New Member

I'd take the job, if the salary is paid in product, and I get a corner office in the vault. :cool: