free gold for signing up at Bitgold!

Discussion in 'Gold' started by Jimmy1986, Jun 30, 2015.

1. FullMetalFever

FullMetalFever Member

Sorry dude. I do appreciate the PM but as I said somewhere tonight ... I'm pissed. Having fun takes precedent over money for me.

2. Gazza79

Gazza79 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Just had a look at my referrals and they haven't taken anything back, I also got 0.3 gram birthday bonus :)

3. Altima

Altima Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

As much as I liked the idea of having gold cubes, can never trust a company that is so persistent on the referral program. Smells of MLM all over.

4. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

I grabbed this from one of the posters talking about this claim back.
    Truly frightening for anyone that relies on this chump , but great news for people like me that buy the metals off these people when they learn the truth.
    "I know with myself my first purchase was only $50 of gold to see how it worked. At a later date I bought $250 of gold then a handful of $500 purchases of gold. I then changed from making lump deposits to an automatic deposit every 5 days which recently I change to every 2 days. It has become somewhat addictive on my end.[ins] I understand gold outperforms all currencies over time and that is what makes this platform golden[/ins]. I am expecting a bull run in gold prices so I want to grow my gold holdings as much as possible now at what I am considering low gold prices. With the BitGold platform at only 1% of spot price this is unbeatable and unheard of in the world of gold.
    "

5. JulieW

JulieW Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Well CBA has a $250 cash back offer on their new Credit Card. Spend $500 on it before end of Feb and they'll credit $250 to your account.

Free Fiat for signing up at Promise Forever Land

6. kramer

kramer Member

I liked the idea of BitGold.. That was until I looked at redemption. I had over an oz of gold with them and for me to get the 3 x 10gram cubes it would not only cost me the 1% buy, 1%sell spread but I would then have to pay the postage and insurance costs to have them sent which was about $75 aud minimum.. Also if I forgot my password I would be up for a $25 fee.. There are no bank cards available from them for Australia at this stage and the redemption is so slow its taken days to have it approved and even then it still hasn't been credited to my account. For nowI'm out for bitgold.. I'll take the physical. I liked the referral bonus but it's realistically eaten up in fees anyway.

7. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

What's the maximum amount you can ship under that $75? Just thinking a 1% premium plus $75 isn't actually that bad spread across a few ounces.

8. CFP

CFP New Member

9. mr-dead

mr-dead Member

10. kramer

kramer Member

Ok it goes on the value of the cubes.. So in my example of an oz of gold it falls in the $1000-$2000 category.

Cost to redeem will be 1% of gold value +$25 Canadian + shipping fees of between $49 usd and $71 usd.. Really not worth it.

See here for international shipping rates and don't forget to add on 1% of the value and $25 canadian.. And then you may get hit with import duties also, I'm not sure with bullion.

http://support.bitgold.com/customer/portal/kb_article_attachments/65299/original.pdf?1442843588

11. kramer

kramer Member

So after 8 days my wire transfer has bounced back to my BitGold account and I've been charged an adjustment of 0.692 grams which is around $35 aus.. I've sent BitGold support an email and now I get the enjoyment of waiting 1-3 business days for a response..

Quick and easy transactions they said...