A place to share your progress

Discussion in 'Silver' started by AUAG4200, Dec 22, 2015.

1. AUAG4200

AUAG4200 New Member

I wanted a place to share my progress of stacking with all of you I'm sure there is probably a thread about this already but couldn't really find anything on my phone. So here's mine. Feel free to share photos of your stacks and how long you've been stacking with a total oz for the photo you provide.
    This is my most recent photo with a total of 60oz and I just started buying Silver about 2 months ago. Safe to say I'm pretty addicted to making my stack bigger already lol. I do have another 16oz on the way from Provident Metals ;)
    [​IMG]

2. GreenMotion

GreenMotion Member

Do you remove the sealed plastic from all your bars?

3. AUAG4200

AUAG4200 New Member

I've only bought 6 1oz bars online (Provident) and they came in a ziplock type bag and the rest came from a local precious metals dealer so haven't really had one sealed up besides wrapped but yea I would take it out of the sealed plastic. My OCD couldn't handle that and I'd want to get an actual weight to them lol.

4. GreenMotion

GreenMotion Member

LOL. I was just curious. I started stacking November 2014 and have accumulated a little over 600oz since then. I want to take the silver out of the protective, sealed plastic so bad, but so far I've been able to resist. I did buy a bunch of SS Gairsoppa rounds and finally took one out of the airtite and put it in my wallet.

But I digress. Nice start of your stack!

5. AUAG4200

AUAG4200 New Member

Haha nice. You are much stronger than I. I haven't even received one sealed yet but it bugs me just thinking about it now. Thanks GreenMotion! Lol jk I hope to accumulate that much one day but just gotta take it one step at a time. My 7yr old daughter actually wanted an ounce of Gold so her and I decided to start saving silver so we could get to that point and I can honestly tell you what was first started as an simple interesting way to save money with my daughter is turning into a full blown addiction for me lol.

6. PrettyPrettyShinyShiny

PrettyPrettyShinyShiny Well-Known Member

I think you're missing something... AUSSIE SILVER! Imo, there isn't much better looking silver than Kookaburras (2008 is my favourite) and the poured Perth mint bars. Ooh lala! And what better time to come to Australia, you only have to pay 72 U.S. cents for an Aussie dollar!

Great to have you in the game. Now let's get the other 300 million Americans and billions of Chinese to buy 10 ounces each. ;)

All the best,
    Nick

7. AUAG4200

AUAG4200 New Member

Damn. Saving money is saving money and I have seen some of those Perth bars and I do like. Currently trying to stick to my local shop to build a better relationship with the owners, save money and time. So my selection is limited at the moment but I will probably expand that soon enough.

8. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

AUAG4200, Please check your private messages.

9. GreenMotion

GreenMotion Member

That is something I still need to do -- build a relationship with my local lcs. So far all my purchases have been online; I don't even know where the nearest lcs is :(

10. wrcmad

wrcmad Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm glad someone has taken the initiative. ;)

11. AUAG4200

AUAG4200 New Member

Sorry for deleting the last photo but I needed to adjust the camera settings. I guess there was a little to much of my personal info attached to it but thanks to the people that let me know.
    I just received my shipment from Provident Metals bringing my total to 76oz in a little over 2 and a half months. About to place another order and I'd like some feedback from all of you. Where would you go online and what would you buy right now?
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone's stalkings are heavy and shiny ;-P

[​IMG]

12. AUAG4200

AUAG4200 New Member