The Perth Mint 2015 Customer Satisfaction Survey

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by SpacePete, Nov 30, 2015.

1. SpacePete

SpacePete Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I'm going to ask for more milk spots and greater use of RCM blanks ;)

[​IMG]

2. Monsta

Monsta Member

Somehow I don't think they will like the results of this survey.....

3. boneyard

boneyard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.vmilk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.vmilk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.vvmilk spots.milk spots.vmilk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.milk spots.gvmilk spots.milk spots.vvvmilk spots.milk spots.

4. spannermonkey

spannermonkey Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

silverpest making up crap again :rolleyes:
    RCM blanks :/

5. SpacePete

Are you not familiar with this conspiracy? :lol: I won't embaress the the person who suggested it, I have given him too much shit in the past.

6. barsenault

barsenault Well-Known Member

just filled mine out. wasn't good. basically said if they want my money, they must fix the white spotting issue.

7. Fat Freddy

Fat Freddy New Member

The Royal Canadian Perth Mint wants to know what buyers think of how they're doing? Bloody hell---that's truly insane! I guess I'm supposed to believe they don't yet have any idea of what we think.

It might be a better idea if they cured their current, seemingly terminal case of MSD (Milk Spot Disease) first and then asked how us they're doing. Like barsenault, I've also stopped buying PM products because of their MSD. The days of my collecting the Lunar, Kook and Koala series coins have already ended. When the horses have already escaped from the barn, it's a little late to be evaluating the quality of escape prevention in the barn.

Still... I'm sure their survey is carefully crafted to enable RCPM to come up with "tell me what I want to hear" type answers so management can pat themselves on the back about how well they're doing. My guess is that more coins that are painted, have glass chips or are mega-giga-terra-ultra-superduper-stupendous high relief and have even stupider and more gimmicky, cheap plastic packaging will be their approach to offsetting their buyer-alienating MSD problem...

8. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

Milk spots on high premium bullion and numismatic coins is the biggest problem I have with the PM.

9. Jislizard

Jislizard Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I mentioned the milkspotting as well.

I think they were very interested in finding out which methods of marketing to us worked best as that is what a lot of the questions were about, as opposed to the quality of the coins.

10. Big A.D.

Big A.D. Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Maybe coming on the forum and saying "Hey guys, we understand your problem with the milk spots. We realize you have a huge range of bullion to choose from and we sell ours for a premium so we'll get to fixing the spotting straight away".

11. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Satisfaction Survey.

*Great designs.

*Premiums too high.

*Milk spots on collector coins and encapsulated bullion coins is very, very, disappointing and needs to be fixed.

It's not fair that folk buy coins in good faith only to have their investment potential marginalized by poor manufacturing standards, ie: Milk spots.

*If colletor coins are found to have milk spots, Perth should have a lifetime money-back guarantee for the original purchase.

*Dealers should be able to send back bullion and collector coins that have milk spots regardless of the time frame because the product is faulty. (Milk spots do show up after Perth's 30 day guarantee period)

*I will not buy from any dealer that declares milk spots are normal...they are not dang normal. :|

12. webbaby

webbaby New Member

Any examples please? pictures?

13. R8

R8 New Member

They only have to read this forum to know how many people are actually suffering with the milkspot issue.

14. SpacePete

I'd love to see the result. I hope they simply come out and state that "the survey showed our customers love us, hooray!"