Perth Mint Online Depository

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by SilverDJ, Nov 26, 2015.

1. FlashInThePan

FlashInThePan Member

Bringing this back more on topic, the Perth mints going to be around for a while. Well unless their policy changes in denying gold in exchange for cash/digital units then you may or raised a point of concern.

As much as the SHTF peppers are perceived by some as a little wacky, the idea you will not be able to cash gold (as above) is a little out there for the well adjusted.

2. fiatphoney

fiatphoney New Member

3. aleks

aleks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

[​IMG]
    Warning the current Ronnie and silverseacher level in this post has been elevated to SEVERE, reader discretion is advised

4. bron suchecki

bron suchecki Active Member Silver Stacker

Force majeure clauses do not allow the person to reneg on their obligations, you are missing that the obligations are only suspended and only "for so long as Gold Corporation is affected by the Force Majeure and ... shall resume performance of its obligations under this agreement as soon as it is no longer affected by the Force Majeure"

It is not a confiscation type clause, they only cover temporary events that prevent performance.

5. Holdfast

Holdfast Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Amazing how indoctrination and a person in charge...fall in love with their baby.

Fact is.

I t doesn't matter what metal is in the ground or how you can source metal!

What counts is production and the "real" production of Perth mint coins and bars as per their bullion programme.

Your production programme is up to shite.

You have stackers that want coins and bars but your company can't produce outcomes.

And...you want folk to trust you and to buy your paper Bullshite when you can't even meet consumer demands.

Have fun with that Perth.

Another reason why folk like Ronnie 666 (Me included) and others say to stick your paper gold and silver well and truly!

You do not produce outcomes and it's evident you do not have the capacity to provide physical objectives commensurate with your mintage doctrine.

Basically, your corporate structure is stuffed.

Even in your own words, your company cannot meet objectives even though in the past you have been through the wringer.

Do we have to remind you shiny-arses again what is expected?

Is the Western Australian Government aware that the management at perth are un-able to produce something as simple as their brochured coins...on time and of a quality that is expected of the marketI

The Government should expect outcomes and consumers expect that Gold Corp produce the ooutcomes expected by the market.

If you guys can't, step aside fellas.

6. clear

clear Well-Known Member

Good to know the suspension is only temporary.

7. clear

clear Well-Known Member

WOW... don't hold back tell them what's on your mind.

8. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

I understand exactly what it means my young friend:)
    It does also not stop me from using these services.
    I was just trying to point out that it IS NOT 100% as the other poster was trying to tell us.
    Now another 1975 episode and the government can do what they want, correct?