4 Corners - The Great wall of (Chinese) money

Discussion in 'Markets & Economies' started by TheEnd, Oct 13, 2015.

1. TheEnd

TheEnd Well-Known Member

2. Court Jester

Court Jester Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

at least they are paying taxes and contributing not being perpetual dole bludgers

3. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbp6umQT58A[/youtube]

4. leo25

leo25 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

just like how the white people "contributed" to the aboriginals by taking over their land and building crap they never wanted?

5. Court Jester

I have no apology of sympathy for them it was not something I did. They should have fought back like the Mouris did in NZ if they did not like it.

6. ytrader

ytrader Member

which explains why Government is planning to implementing AML (Anti money laundering) Act into the Real Estate industry...
    what they are not realising is whatever document they provide for AML assessment can be forged as well.

7. leo25

Never said you should be sorry for them. I'm just saying you can't really say white people "contributed" to their life style, just like you can't say Chinese are contributing to Australian's life style.

They are taking over, simple as that. These things happen all the time, so no big deal. But don't talk BS and say they are helping us by doing so. But you are in Queensland so you haven't felt their presence as much, come to inner Sydney/china and get educated on what a take over looks like.

Also i want to note i have no issue with most Chinese people, they are just trying to find a better life from the hell hole modern China is and if i was in their shoe i would do the same thing.

But i can guaranty they are doing nothing to improve the future living standards of Australians. I have a few Chinese friends that now live in Sydney and they all say how they can't stand the people back in China as they only think about their self short term, this explains why China's environment is a toilet. So it doesn't take a genius to figure out they will replicate the same here in time. Come to any new development area in Sydney and you can see the life style they are creating. Most of their thinking is, why have 1 happy free range chicken producing 5 nice eggs a day per square meter, when you can cram 20 chickens in a box in the same space and produce 100 crappy eggs a day. Now apply to people.

8. leo25

No need to forge anything, if they have money the government will let them right in. Don't be fooled with what the government is saying, that's just to pretend they are doing something so you don't get pissed with them. Plus they rather spend their man power on finding ways to fine honest hard working Australians.

9. Court Jester

im all for cage hens and wont buy free range -- i wont buy from woolies now since they scrapped them.

as a FYI I would bet money you could not tell the difference between a cage hen and a free range hen egg in a blind taste test.

so harden up princess. Also the chinese do not worry me as much as the Arabs / muslims. They are paying taxes, and stamp duty contributing that way. The Chinese as you just pointed out adapt to u Australian life pretty welll ( you comment -0-they dont like the Chinese back hiome after living here ) so no they are not a problem as far as I can see unlike the mussies trying to cram sharia law down our throats and shooting cops and besieging sydney cafes

10. Skyrocket

Skyrocket Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I only buy free range eggs that I know are really free range - buy direct from farm. I can't talk about the taste difference because I don't eat caged eggs but I think I remember there was a slight taste difference when I changed. The main reason I buy free range is because the chooks are not pumped full of antibiotics and all the other crap feed to caged chooks.

11. leo25

Oh wow you really thought i was talking about eggs didn't you :D It was just an analogy. How old are you?

Oh and FYI i can taste and see the difference from a fresh "true" free range egg direct from the farm (not a coles so called "freerange" egg) and supermarket eggs.

Funny, i have never come across a muslim trying to cram their ways onto me. Think you've been watching the news too much and are starting to believe in the boogedy man.

12. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

While Chinese money may continue to support the top-end real estate prices. Australian prices are supported from the bottom up. I doubt foreign investors will support the bottom end of the entire Australian real estate market, especially in regional and rural areas. And even if they were able to support the bottom end, they'd quickly sell those types of properties on the first sign of any downturn.

13. Court Jester

and you say you live in sydney?

14. leo25

yup and more reason for me to know what is really happening here and that the MSM is once again talking rubbish. ;) Im more worried about being attacked by a hobo in the city.