Cheapest online distributors of Silver

Discussion in 'Silver' started by ninezerometals, Sep 1, 2015.

1. ninezerometals

ninezerometals New Member

I would like to hear from people their views on who are the cheapest, best online distributors at the moment as well as any comments on bad/super good experiences. I do live in Canada, but have a post box in the USA so shipping to Canadia isnt an issue.

2. House

House Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Depends what you're buying. Heard good things about JM Bullion from the few US members on here. APMEX are obviously the other big ones and have a huge range. Have you checked with your LCS? Might be a bit more expensive but after you add in postage and insurance buying online could work out cheaper.

3. Nabullion Dynamite

Nabullion Dynamite Active Member

JMBullion and Providentmetals are good and do free shipping over 100. Apmex is generally more expensive but they have some of the best packaging and quickest shipping. They sometimes have decent promotions so i keep and eye on them and purchase if they do a free shipping promotion.

Ebay can sometimes have too deals too. Best ebay seller i have run across is BayPreciousmetals.

4. Charles Thorn

Charles Thorn New Member

Internet traffic does not necessarily indicate the cheapness of a dealer but it is a start. I wrote this a couple years ago but the concepts are still valid. You could do worse than starting your research with these online companies...
    http://www.choosingsilver.com/silver-bullion-dealers.html