Favorite Online Dealer?

Discussion in 'Silver' started by crasch26, Aug 23, 2015.

1. crasch26

crasch26 New Member

What is everyone's favorite and least favorite online dealer?

I've only been investing in silver bullion for a month now and have ordered from:
    Provident Metals
    Silver.com
    JM Bullion

They seem to have the lowest prices and best shipping deals.

Does anyone have any uniquely positive (or negative) stories to share about ordering online?

Thanks

2. Trowsa

Trowsa Member

So far I've only purchased from ABC and Perth Bullion. And only began this year. Up to 1kg Perth Bullion is cheaper than ABC and so far I haven't bought more than that in one go. Have found both to be good to deal with
    Geoff

3. tahutimphh

tahutimphh New Member

I have only been stacking for a month or so but I have ordered from JM Bullion. They have free shipping and the premiums are as good or better than apmex and others at least from what I have seen. Again I am very new so looking forward to any input from the more experienced stackers.

4. Shippeevt

Shippeevt Member

I like jmbullions weekly specials. Apmex I rarely use because there prices are to high for what I'm into. I use provident metals when I want 10 oz bars they are typically the cheapest there. I like goldeneagle coins for some of the Perth lunar series. In eBay I buy from Scottsdale mint or a lot from bayprecious metals recently they have been having some killer deals with free shipping. I check the daily deals on eBay a lot you can find some good prices sometimes. These are just my oppinions for what I buy. I don't buy big quantity mainly 500$ U.S. Or less at a time so there may be better sites for big purchases I don't know.