pmc ounce ? has this been discussed before?

Discussion in 'General Precious Metals Discussion' started by kramer, Aug 13, 2015.

1. kramer

kramer Member

i couldn't find any threads on it.. anyway it's basically a diversified oz of metals (the composition being silver, gold, platinum and palladium).

allocated, backed by insured physical in a delaware vault, which is independently audited.

it's not paper, no management fees, real time spot price, tracking the PMC index.

http://www.neptuneglobal.com/pmc-ounce/

your thoughts on this? I love physical but this does have it's merits..

why have i not heard of this?!

2. Midnight Man

Midnight Man Member Silver Stacker

I speak only personally - but If this is in Delaware, USA, how am I going to lay my hands on the metal if I want to?

What bona-fides has this company established in terms of honesty of trade etc?

It seems to me, I am again left holding a paper claim to something physical, which is all fine whilst the band if playing Dixie. When they stop playing is when the truth will come out, and I'm not sure it'll be a happy story...

3. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

4. bron suchecki

bron suchecki Active Member Silver Stacker

I don't think it will be a success, it is a particular mix of the 4 metals and each investor is likely to have their own particular mix they want. In the end you can achieve the same by just buying 4 ETFs in the mix you want, which even with some of the ETF issues would probably be a safer bet than this new business.