I'm a little bit proud of the silver sub forum

Discussion in 'Silver' started by phrenzy, Aug 13, 2015.

1. phrenzy

phrenzy In Memoriam - July 2017 Silver Stacker

We're up a whole dollar in aud and 50c in USD and we don't have a half dozen "HAVE I MISSED THE BOAT???" or "will we ever see $20 again? " threads. I think we might be growing up a little.

With the aussie getting a big bump in the last 24 hours that could be reversed we might see an overnight jump to $21.50 come Friday, that might bring the mushroom threads out of the woodwork.

2. sterling-nz

sterling-nz Well-Known Member

Don't get to excited leon1998 phrenzy.
    We could just as easily see$19.50:)
    But i agree that the site seems to have "matured", or as KWN or silverdoctors might say "CAPITULATED":)

3. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

I suppose a $16 cake is out of the question?

4. Aureus

Aureus Active Member Silver Stacker

don't mistake pessimism/depression for maturity :p

5. systematic

systematic Well-Known Member

With the Aussie dollar rigged at less than 74 cents US against a country that exports bugger all and is more than 18 trillion dollars in the red, its simple to see the financial system is run by crooks ....

6. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

The US is the worlds second largest exporter - $1.6 trillion dollars worth of exports doesn't seem like "bugger all". :/

7. systematic

What does the US export apart from WMD's .....

8. whinfell

whinfell Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

9. systematic

No seriously ... what does the US really export ....

10. randomname

randomname Member

ooh, i just have to jump in here.

yeah. while the USD is one of the most garbage on the planet, all other currencies are manipulated downwards so that we have to work longer to buy exactly the same thing. (do i need to point out the relative cost of silver to anyone?) they export freely printed paper currency, and in return they import real tangible goods. this is how the global reserve currency was set up - to benefit a certain nation. it should all come crashing down soon though. hooray.

terrorism. war. death. imbalanced trade deals, and if you resist then more death. freely printed paper currency which the world is fooled into thinking has value. ISIS. nuclear weapons to israel. NGOs used to overthrow democratically elected governments of sovereign nations. GMO foods which have been independently shown to cause sterility in lab rats after 90 days. vaccines which cause harm. murder of scientists who reveal the previous 2 points. violations of civil rights. debt. financial manipulation and fraud. financial destruction (coming soon).

ugh, don't get me started...

DISCLAIMER: i have NOTHING against the people of the USA... i only despise the criminals who have hijacked the government.

11. silverbait

silverbait Active Member Silver Stacker

A lot of whey protein which we smell in our gyms around Australia
    Pre workout bs
    Post workout bs
    Mid workout :) bs
    All other highly chemical workout supplements to name a few
    All that software you we use

Iphones, Jeep SRTs Ford Vehicles

Please check this ad out its a massive AUD300k or 200oz 9999 Gold ute
    http://www.carsales.com.au/dealer/details/Ford-F650-2009/OAG-AD-1769207/?Cr=1

They sell a lot of stuff and looks like we are paying a lot of unnecessary money to such a garbage (AUD300K truck is just WTF)

Their list of brands we spend money everyday... Just about endless

12. willrocks

willrocks Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Inflated dollars ... and lots of it.

13. danman49

danman49 Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

So have we missed the boat? Please tell me!!!

14. Jim4silver

Jim4silver Well-Known Member

I won't take offense as a US citizen, when such criticism comes from a person whose own country won't let them own firearms (for the most part). Better to be a citizen than a subject. I don't approve of all my country does either but I'll take it over any place else, mate.

Just my opinion.

Jim

15. Cimexus

Cimexus Member

Huh? The US exports heaps of stuff. It's mostly value-added stuff (unlike the raw materials and agricultural products that Australia primarily produces). America doesn't export a lot of consumer goods and clothes etc anymore, since lower-cost countries like China obviously dominate that. But they do make and export a lot of high-end industrial gear and heavy equipment, aircraft, medical equipment (take a look next time you're in a hospital - most of the high tech gear is made either in Germany or US).

To say nothing of computer hardware and software. Software is intangible so you tend to forget about it, but it's a huge industry and one that America dominates in (Microsoft, IBM, Apple, Oracle, Google ... all American).

As an Aussie living in an industry-focused part of the US, I definitely feel that people's fortunes here are tied to the success of the export market moreso than in most of Australia.

16. Wait till you hear the majority here say "no gun talk on our metals forum" and you will understand how this happened.
    This attack on Aussie liberty was done by consent! :rolleyes:

I trust my government with their guns even less than they trust me with my guns.

17. PeterS

PeterS Member

Jim's citizen/subject comment is spot on, particularly as we have both sides of politics pushing us this way to the detriment of the country.

18. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Where do you draw the line on legality of weapon ownership? Are you a subject not a citizen if you can't have nuclear warheads in your basement? Are you free to build the deathstar? Freedom for me is not worrying that more people might die in a cinema watching Batman than characters in the movie dying.

19. Freedom to me is not having to watch a young man dying on his knees in the heart of Sydney.
    A young man raised and conditioned in a society that teaches it is wrong to fight for your life.
    A young man slaughtered by a murderous savage raised in a society that teaches death to the infidel.
    If you want to live in a fantasy world you may well die in such a fashion.
    I live in the real world and I maintain my dignity and freedom as a Human being. I will never live, or die, on my knees, that's where I draw the line.

20. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

A young man dying from being shot by a gun? So guns is the answer instead of no guns? Nice logic.