2016 - America The Beautiful - 5 oz silver final designs

Discussion in 'Silver Coins' started by mmissinglink, Jul 26, 2015.

1. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

2. Revils

Revils Well-Known Member Silver Stacker

Shawnee is alright but I'm not a fan of the others. I did a stocktake of my Ag on the weekend and noticed my 2 Mt Rushmores had some rim toning, I don't really mind but it'll be interesting to see how it takes shape. My 1988 1oz Libertad has started to go multicolour too after 27 years of being silver.

3. SilverKendo

SilverKendo New Member

I like the 2016 series. I think I'll get the Roosevelt park because I'm a big fan of Teddy and the Harper's Ferry. My high school history teacher was mayor of Harper's Ferry after he retired for teaching. He also continues as a history professor at the college I work for. Kind of cool connection. Still need the Fort McHenry since some of my earliest ancestors to arrive in the US from Ireland were McHenrys and the fort is a 15 minute drive from my house :)

4. mmissinglink

mmissinglink Active Member

If you take your silver coins from their capsules and place the raw coins out on the unprotected for a few years, member Gatito may be interested in buying them...he likes coins with stuff on them, especially rainbows. :)

5. Gatito Bandito

Gatito Bandito Active Member

I think 2015 is better than 2016.

I could easily buy 2 of the 2015's.. But would have to really stretch for 2 of the 2016's.

That said, the 2016 North Dakota looks awesome. Or at least the drawing.

I've heard all kinds of conflicting preferences for various ATB years. Weird how that is.

And for the record, I wouldn't see myself buying any more than 3 of any past years. So, having 2 good ones per year is pretty good with these.