Where to buy fair priced Australian silver coins

Discussion in 'Silver' started by silvertracker, Jul 15, 2015.

1. silvertracker

silvertracker New Member

Good Day All,

I collect silver world coins and cannot find where I can get fairly priced Australian and NZ silver coins. I try ebay and do snag a few good auctions from time to time but it is hassle keeping up with all those auctions. I am in the US so I am not sure if I can trade or buy direct from someone here and be cost effective.

If there are any online sites or other selling outlets please list them. I truly appreciate it.

Just to be clear I collect these coins in any condition except where details are very worn down or a dateless coin.

If anyone wants to trade for US silver coins as long as total prices are about even (including postage) let me know.

Thanks again

2. Dustin

Dustin New Member

I have some posted in the buy/sell/trade area..just fyi

3. ninteno

ninteno Member

if i sell on the beach i have to add around 18% to cover all the fees included with beach and painpay. beach is grabbing 10%. in us uk and ca you are forced to use painpay.
    they take another 5% international and additional a exchane rate of 3% to convert currencies.
    wether the buyer decided to buy and is paying all this fees or i have no deal.
    if i need to have a deal i went to places where pm bugs meet,like here.